Windows 10: I need a window 10 professional OEM x64 installer.

Discus and support I need a window 10 professional OEM x64 installer. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello everybody, i need a Win10 pro OEM installer where can i get OEM installer? I bough licenese key online and i got it but my installer dont work :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Matt volkova, Aug 7, 2020.

1. I need a window 10 professional OEM x64 installer.

Hello everybody, i need a Win10 pro OEM installer where can i get OEM installer? I bough licenese key online and i got it but my installer dont work :

Another question this site is safe : https://tb.rg-adguard.net/public.php ?

I readed somewhere i can download iso from here.

:)

Matt volkova, Aug 7, 2020

2. To Buy Windows 7 Professional x64 Edition

So, I searched in Amazon.in as you suggested and I got a listing which describes as

"Microsoft Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1 EN 1PK DSP OEI DVD"

Can I buy this one?

Anish21864, Aug 7, 2020
  3. Windows 10 OEM Installations

Hello,

I have searched the internet but can't find any advice on this topic - Windows 8 used to have two separate "images" in that the x32 Image contained the Windows 8 Home x32 and Professional x32 files and the x64 Image contained the Windows 8 Home x64 and Professional x64 files and either the product key determined which version to use, or if a product key was not entered you could select the version from the list (obviously this would need a key later etc).

In Windows 10, it appears that there are separate images ie:
    - Windows 10 Home x32
    - Windows 10 Pro x32
    - Windows 10 Home x64
    - Windows 10 Pro x64

Just to confuse things further, the OEM installation media I have for the x64 version of Home says it also contains the x32 version files!

Does anyone know for sure how Microsoft have separated out these images - do I need to retain 4 separate images as per above for each different architecture and version or does the x64 version of Home contain x32 too and same for the Pro version?

You're probably wondering why I am asking?... I have a NAS system where I can do an unattended install using PXE and Win PE to install any version I need - obviously this is working great for Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 etc but I'm not sure how to structure this with 10.

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks I need a window 10 professional OEM x64 installer. :)

dangalore1988, Aug 7, 2020
  4. I need a window 10 professional OEM x64 installer.

Question On OEM Windows clean install......

"Flavors" of Windows licenses

Windows can be a little "odd" about license keys. There are at least 4 categories:
    • Retail
    • OEM
    • Volume (electronic download)
    • Corporate (no key needed)
    For guaranteed success, the license key and media should be in the same category. If you have retail media, you may not be able to install it using an OEM or Volume license key, even though the key is valid for that version of Windows. *Wtf :wtf: Apparently, this is part of Microsoft's anti-piracy scheme (i.e., all customers are guilty until proven innocent).

Static~Charge, Aug 7, 2020
Thema:

I need a window 10 professional OEM x64 installer.

1. I need a window 10 professional OEM x64 installer. - Similar Threads - need window professional

2. Will I need a professional for this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will I need a professional for this?: So I had to restart my laptop due to an application not working and when I did, my laptop basically became un-functioning. It will boot up incredibly slowly, about an hour or so and when I get to my home screen, I cannot interact with anything. I cannot click on any...
  3. Will I need a professional for this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will I need a professional for this?: So I had to restart my laptop due to an application not working and when I did, my laptop basically became un-functioning. It will boot up incredibly slowly, about an hour or so and when I get to my home screen, I cannot interact with anything. I cannot click on any...
  4. Will I need a professional for this?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Lost product key for Windows 10 Professional x64

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Lost product key for Windows 10 Professional x64: So I bought my PC about a year ago and got a license for Windows 10 Professional. The key was written on a box I got with the PC, however, due to unfortunate circumstances involving my mother just throwing away those boxes for no reason, I have lost the key. I have been asked...
  6. Lost product key for Windows 10 Professional x64

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost product key for Windows 10 Professional x64: So I bought my PC about a year ago and got a license for Windows 10 Professional. The key was written on a box I got with the PC, however, due to unfortunate circumstances involving my mother just throwing away those boxes for no reason, I have lost the key. I have been asked...
  7. Lost product key for Windows 10 Professional x64

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Fresh install needed but no OEM disc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fresh install needed but no OEM disc: Win 10 Home Ver 1903 Build 18362.778 No disc because this Dell didn't come with one. This has been my main desktop since Dec 2013. The OS has developed strange system problems* that I'm afraid might transfer over to an upgrade. Today's question is: I'd rather do a clean...
  9. Problem installing Windows 10 x64 Home OEM

Problem installing Windows 10 x64 Home OEM: I've tried to install Windows 10 x64 Home OEM but it gets to around 90% and stops. I have two Windows 10 x64 Home OEM packages with activation key. I have tried both and they both do the same thing. I thought it could be the dvd drive but I tried another one that I verified...
  10. Windows 10 OEM Installations

Windows 10 OEM Installations: Hello, I have searched the internet but can't find any advice on this topic - Windows 8 used to have two separate "images" in that the x32 Image contained the Windows 8 Home x32 and Professional x32 files and the x64 Image contained the Windows 8 Home x64 and Professional...