Windows 10: I need a windows 10 product key

Discus and support I need a windows 10 product key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Some time ago I bought a hp pavilion, running a legitimate version of windows 10 from a thrift store. It had some hardware issues and eventually... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by EthanMorgan1, Jun 3, 2019.

1. I need a windows 10 product key

Some time ago I bought a hp pavilion, running a legitimate version of windows 10 from a thrift store. It had some hardware issues and eventually wouldn't turn on. I fixed some of the internal issues enough to boot it up; to my chagrin however, It wouldn't let me log in and eventually crashed. So I thought if I reinstalled an OS it would work. I found the only disk I had, an Ubuntu 18.0.4 disk, Installed it, and the PC booted up successfully.

Here is the problem though, I need a windows 10 PC, and unfortunately the only product key I can find on the computer is one for Windows Vista Home Premium. Does anyone know if I can find the product key that was on my computer?

:)

EthanMorgan1, Jun 3, 2019

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Jun 3, 2019
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jun 3, 2019
  4. I need a windows 10 product key

Windows 10 Product Key

Hi Oscar,

Since the laptop has no battery compartment wherein the product key is usually located, we recommend that you follow these steps to find your Windows product key:

• Press Windows + X and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Enter this command: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey
      and hit Enter.

Also, if you're looking to reinstall Windows 10 after a hardware replacement, we recommend that you follow the steps provided in this

article

Let us know if performing these steps resolved the issue.

Dennis Mop, Jun 3, 2019
Thema:

I need a windows 10 product key

1. I need a windows 10 product key - Similar Threads - need product key

2. I need my Windows 10 product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need my Windows 10 product key: I need my Windows 10 product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-my-windows-10-product-key/84a906eb-14ed-4370-aec1-4d59d73cba24
  3. I need my Windows 10 product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need my Windows 10 product key: I need my Windows 10 product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-my-windows-10-product-key/84a906eb-14ed-4370-aec1-4d59d73cba24
  4. I need my Windows 10 product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Need Windows Product Key

Need Windows Product Key: I need the 25-character product key/digital license. My PC came with Windows 10 installed. This was many years ago. I don't have the original packaging. The code isn't anywhere on the PC. I need it to set up an NVMe SSD....
  6. Need Windows Product Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Windows Product Key: I need the 25-character product key/digital license. My PC came with Windows 10 installed. This was many years ago. I don't have the original packaging. The code isn't anywhere on the PC. I need it to set up an NVMe SSD....
  7. i need product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i need product key: Hi, I just bought, via online, office 365 Home for 6 users, and one i share to my son for his study, but when he installed oh his PC it requires product key. How can i have the product key? pls help me, Thanks alot, Regards, RM...
  8. Need Windows key product

Need Windows key product: Split from this thread. I need a key product for my windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-windows-key-product/5b49aa0e-2401-4c01-b9d2-b53d14e2e137
  9. I need a product key

I need a product key: I recently purchased a new laptop computer from HP, but the OS disk and product key were not included. They redirected my inquiry to Microsoft. I need this to activate Excel. Excel thoughtfully converted all of my Open Office spread sheets to the Excel format. Now it...
  10. Windows 10 Product Key needed?

Windows 10 Product Key needed?: Windows 10 Product Key needed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-product-key-needed/57b78dd6-f111-4e9c-af00-d22ecf452676"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 1903 product key

2. product key windows 10 1903