Windows 10: I need acess to my microsoft account

Discus and support I need acess to my microsoft account in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; After BIOS update I have been asked to enter bitlocker key and the problem that I changed my phone number on my microsoft account and I have to wait 30... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Amr_033, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Amr_033 Win User

I need acess to my microsoft account

After BIOS update I have been asked to enter bitlocker key and the problem that I changed my phone number on my microsoft account and I have to wait 30 days to be able to access my account and get the bitlocker key .... please any suggastions

:)

Amr_033, Aug 4, 2020
  2. Addie Win User

Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, Aug 4, 2020
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Aug 4, 2020
  4. I need acess to my microsoft account

Problems Acessing Router!

yet another problem with my network..:shadedshu

ok this time..i cant acess my router (u know..the 192.168.1.1)

does anyone have any suggestions on what i should/can do?

LiLvi3tbOi69, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

I need acess to my microsoft account

1. I need acess to my microsoft account - Similar Threads - need acess microsoft

2. i need help with my microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i need help with my microsoft account: I have created a microsoft account and put the wrong birth date and logged in with it on my laptop now i cant use any app without it telling me i have to allow my child to use it. It wont let me change my birthdate and if i try deleting it it tells me i have to wait 1 month....
  3. i need help with my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help with my microsoft account: I have created a microsoft account and put the wrong birth date and logged in with it on my laptop now i cant use any app without it telling me i have to allow my child to use it. It wont let me change my birthdate and if i try deleting it it tells me i have to wait 1 month....
  4. i need help with my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I need help signing into my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help signing into my Microsoft account: I have an office account that I have not been able to access for several months. It keeps telling me to wait 30 days to reset and it has not. I pay monthly for access to Word and it will only allow me to view and not get into the office suite. I have followed all the...
  6. Removing Hacked Microsoft Accounts Acess

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing Hacked Microsoft Accounts Acess: My Microsoft account was hacked and I no longer have access yet my laptop still has that account as the main Microsoft account. I don't know how to remove it, and I can't change anything on the account without the password. Is there any way to remove the account without the...
  7. Removing Hacked Microsoft Accounts Acess

Removing Hacked Microsoft Accounts Acess: My Microsoft account was hacked and I no longer have access yet my laptop still has that account as the main Microsoft account. I don't know how to remove it, and I can't change anything on the account without the password. Is there any way to remove the account without the...
  8. My Microsoft Account was Hacked, I need to recover it.

My Microsoft Account was Hacked, I need to recover it.: Hi, a few months ago, my Microsoft account was hacked. I have been working with a new one that I made, but have since ran into a problem because I wanted to play Minecraft with friends, and the Minecraft account is linked to that Microsoft account, which I no longer have...
  9. My Microsoft Account was Hacked, I need to recover it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft Account was Hacked, I need to recover it.: Hi, a few months ago, my Microsoft account was hacked. I have been working with a new one that I made, but have since ran into a problem because I wanted to play Minecraft with friends, and the Minecraft account is linked to that Microsoft account, which I no longer have...
  10. I need help recovering my microsoft account!!!

I need help recovering my microsoft account!!!: It got hacked by some russian with this email : *** Email address is removed for privacy *** can't do anything about this because the hacker change my email.I also tried logging in with one time code but it just throw me an error.and if i choose forgot password it throws me...