Windows 10: I need AlienFX on WIndows 10

Discus and support I need AlienFX on WIndows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My laptop Alienware M14x r1 I upgraded my laptop to windows 10 and I deleted all my data everything including drivers I luckily got almost everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Axtuality_XD, Nov 21, 2020.

1. I need AlienFX on WIndows 10

My laptop Alienware M14x r1

I upgraded my laptop to windows 10 and I deleted all my data everything including drivers I luckily got almost everything except Alien FX and if I try downloading it from the DELL website it only supports win 7 and I am depressed XD so please help me.

:)

Axtuality_XD, Nov 21, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 21, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 21, 2020
  4. Tenforo Active Member

I need AlienFX on WIndows 10

Tenforo, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

I need AlienFX on WIndows 10

1. I need AlienFX on WIndows 10 - Similar Threads - need AlienFX

2. I need to reverse the effects of this script.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need to reverse the effects of this script.: I initiated this script https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TJp1BE0s_6ZqzeZshiCmxbYNQfpnNXkZ/view to optimize my pc. However, the script contains material that disables mouse acceleration, which is something that I use. I was able to turn mouse acceleration back on, but it seems...
  3. No Wi-Fi is shown after recent W10 update, need help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No Wi-Fi is shown after recent W10 update, need help!: I cannot connect to Wi-Fi, it says my network adapter driver is not working. After reinstalling the drivers/driver software nothing has happened. There is no Wi-Fi setting in the settings, ethernet works and connects. I have tried multiple times to Network Reset and nothing...
  4. System reserved partition (SRP) is full, needs cleaning

in Windows 10 Support
    System reserved partition (SRP) is full, needs cleaning: A couple years ago I was trying to get WIndows Backup & Restore working, but it wouldn't because the SRP was full. I found a way at the time that with a few commands (either in CMD window or Powershell) that quickly cleaned out this hidden garbage once you assigned a drive...
  5. BSOD issues, need help! dump files attached

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD issues, need help! dump files attached: Hello, I have been getting alot of BSODs lately when doing simple tasks like watching youtube or browsing reddit. It even happened when I was working on coursework. I'm not sure how to fix it having run the sfc scans and DISM command nothing seemed wrong, so I was hoping to...
  6. Do you still need a dedicated "Windows 10" Drive in 2020?

Do you still need a dedicated "Windows 10" Drive in 2020?: Windows can basically reinstall itself without needing to format the drives in question, it can even keep files in documents and similar folders. What's the point of a dedicated drive anymore? submitted by /u/trebron55 [link] [comments]...
  7. the letter in the windows mail app are getting squares and and changing the letters need help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    the letter in the windows mail app are getting squares and and changing the letters need help: Hi for the past few days every time i go into my mail app the below picture shows what happens when i hover over the email or close to it anyone got a solution to fix this please its really annoying ? i have done all updates and its still doing it [ATTACH] Edit: i have...
  8. the letter in the windows mail app are getting squares and and changing the letters need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the letter in the windows mail app are getting squares and and changing the letters need help: Hi for the past few days every time i go into my mail app the below picture shows what happens when i hover over the email or close to it anyone got a solution to fix this please its really annoying ? i have done all updates and its still doing it [ATTACH]...
  9. I need help with downgrading Windows 10

I need help with downgrading Windows 10: Hello, I want to go back to 1909 or 1903, but I can't revert. I've heard I can install the versions from ISO Files? But I don't know how to. submitted by /u/HardGamesMaster323 [link] [comments]...
  10. I need help with a ?bizarre? issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need help with a ?bizarre? issue: Hello, so i just got a new laptop and it has been absolutely wonderful until today. I was downloading all my normal security software and extensions I use on Firefox and Brave browser. Normally I like to get a lot of freeware but everything I use is tried and true. So I am...