Windows 10: I need ALL icons in BOTH taskbars. I can't find a way

Discus and support I need ALL icons in BOTH taskbars. I can't find a way in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I use two monitors, but despite having a main one just because Windows needs a main one, I don't want any difference between both. I need to be able... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Solhdeckvon Hacktric, Mar 23, 2020.

1. I need ALL icons in BOTH taskbars. I can't find a way

I use two monitors, but despite having a main one just because Windows needs a main one, I don't want any difference between both.

I need to be able to access to apps icons near the clock even with a full-screen app runin on it.

I'd like to have even my personalized toolbars in both screens, since I use both monitors with no preferences.

Is there a way to do this without third party software?

I don't get why this is not an option, but maybe I'm just looking in the wrong place.

Thank you very much

:)

Solhdeckvon Hacktric, Mar 23, 2020
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Mar 23, 2020
  3. Mark Ole Win User
    Taskbar icons

Hi,

To address your concern, follow the steps below on how to show hidden icons on the taskbar.

• Open Settings, and click on the Personalization
      icon.
    • Click on Taskbar on the left side, and click on the
      Select which icons appear on the taskbar
      link under the Notification area section on the right.
    • Turn on Always show all icons in the notification area at the top

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, Mar 23, 2020
  4. I need ALL icons in BOTH taskbars. I can't find a way

How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

I need ALL icons in BOTH taskbars. I can't find a way

1. I need ALL icons in BOTH taskbars. I can't find a way - Similar Threads - need icons BOTH

2. I Need A Way To Hide All Files Of A Certain Extension

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I Need A Way To Hide All Files Of A Certain Extension: As the title says, i'm looking for a way in Windows 10 (or with a piece of 3rd party software) that will allow me to select a specific file extension and have the system hide all files with that extension so they don't show up in folders, file explorer, etc. submitted by...
  3. Way to open Explorer / app windows in the screen I clicked the taskbar icon on?

Way to open Explorer / app windows in the screen I clicked the taskbar icon on?: Curious if this is doable via a third party app. submitted by /u/pincushiondude [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f0zeed/way_to_open_explorer_app_windows_in_the_screen_i/
  4. Is there a way to keep the taskbar icons organized?

Is there a way to keep the taskbar icons organized?: I'd like to keep my launch icons close to the start menu so that when an app is launched, its window would fall to the right of the launch icons (unless the icon is of the launched app). Much like Win7. What happens now with the Nov19 update (but not limited to), my icons...
  5. Display taskbar icons on both monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display taskbar icons on both monitors: Hello, I was wondering if it is possible to also display the taskbar icons on my second monitor in extend display mode. As you can see here is my main first monitor [ATTACH] And here is my second monitor[ATTACH] From what I read it's not possible to copy them on the...
  6. I have an extra account called administrator that I can't find a way to delete.

I have an extra account called administrator that I can't find a way to delete.: My main account is an administrator so I've no need for this one, and it's ugly to look at whenever I log in. Looks like this Yet I don't see the account when I go to the account settings in the system settings. I do see it when I go to the User Accounts settings in Control...
  7. I can't find Cortana

in Cortana
    I can't find Cortana: I can't find Cortana anywhere on my laptop. I can search for Cortana and it'll come up with something from settings but when i click it it only goes back to search on my search cortana isn't there at all. cortana used to be there but i havent used it in ages and now i can't...
  8. Lost All Taskbar icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lost All Taskbar icons: I lost all my taskbar icons in Windows 10 when I did a restart and need to get them all back. I am running a Lenovo X1 Tablet PC in desktop mode and had large icons selected, but now I only have the Search box and the Task View icon all by itself. How do I get the other icons...
  9. I can't find any way to meter this

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't find any way to meter this: Good morning, I was using my smartphone to connect wirelessly to my laptop with Foxfi. With the Android Nougat update, this is no longer allowed. *Mad The workaround was to connect my phone thru a usb connection and use PDAnet (hope a few of you know what I'm talking about)....
  10. Can't find Properties when I right click on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't find Properties when I right click on Taskbar: Can't find Properties when I right click on Task bar. Hi my VPN Provider is trying to help me keep their app icon to display correctly in system tray, they ask me to right click on Taskbar, and go to Properties,but it is not showing,will attach,operating system,new monitor...