Windows 10: I need an app that can make my computer recognize my phone as a mouse without requiring a...

Discus and support I need an app that can make my computer recognize my phone as a mouse without requiring a... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have no mouse or keyboard to downloading which is why I’m resorting to this submitted by /u/Bombmirage [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Bombmirage, Aug 15, 2020.

1. I need an app that can make my computer recognize my phone as a mouse without requiring a...

I have no mouse or keyboard to downloading which is why I’m resorting to this

submitted by /u/Bombmirage
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Bombmirage, Aug 15, 2020
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Aug 15, 2020
  3. Windows Phone 8 desktop app does not recognize when my phone is plugged in

Windows Phone 8 desktop app does not recognize when my phone is plugged in. I have all of the requirements. Any suggestions? I have updated my desktop, my phone, and have downloaded the latest version of Preview 2. when i plug my phone into my computer
    it still says "connect your phone to begin." Is there a step that I am missing?

bill immerman, Aug 15, 2020
  4. meebers Win User

I need an app that can make my computer recognize my phone as a mouse without requiring a...

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Aug 15, 2020
Thema:

I need an app that can make my computer recognize my phone as a mouse without requiring a...

1. I need an app that can make my computer recognize my phone as a mouse without requiring a... - Similar Threads - need app computer

2. can i access my computer apps and data without the physical computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i access my computer apps and data without the physical computer: can i access my computer apps and data without the physical computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-access-my-computer-apps-and-data-without-the/7984553f-8413-46b5-8cc8-cc7f5c02b701
  3. i need to add my new phone to my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need to add my new phone to my computer: just purchased new android phone want ot replace the old phone and sync the new one to my windows 10 samsung https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-add-my-new-phone-to-my-computer/ebb5e0c3-efa7-460c-a46b-c7cab5f9d813
  4. i need to add my new phone to my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i need to add my new phone to my computer: just purchased new android phone want ot replace the old phone and sync the new one to my windows 10 samsung https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-add-my-new-phone-to-my-computer/ebb5e0c3-efa7-460c-a46b-c7cab5f9d813
  5. How can I make Chrome bookmarks on my phone match the computer?

in Browsers and Email
    How can I make Chrome bookmarks on my phone match the computer?: I have a Chrome browser on my computer with a good set of bookmarks. Sync is on. My phone also contains chrome bookmarks but there are several complete sets of them - some are snapshots from previous dates. How can I remove the phone's unwanted extra bookmarks but not cause...
  6. can i use my computer as a phone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    can i use my computer as a phone: can i use my computer as a phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-my-computer-as-a-phone/df5de6cc-0fd3-4d4f-a51f-bc3e7cafbf7a
  7. Chrome not recognizing my phone number to make my account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Chrome not recognizing my phone number to make my account: I can’t Believe I having errors in chrome like this ... i was trying to sign up with google but when i was finished typing in my phone number i got this ... [ATTACH] Please help!!! * Moved from Community Participation Center...
  8. Make my computer recognize my network drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Make my computer recognize my network drive: I have two Windows 10 computers on my home network, and one shared network drive. One computer recognizes it, but the other does not. How do I make my computer recognize the drive?...
  9. How can I make my icons on my computer respond to my mouse pad?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I make my icons on my computer respond to my mouse pad?: Hi my name is Ashleigh Cota, yesterday I was having a trouble with some of my icons on my computer. whenever I try to open some of the icons a few of them do not respond to my mouse. the three app are. the Mail app the Microsoft store the Settings app. the Window icon...
  10. My computer is recognizing my wacom tablet as a mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My computer is recognizing my wacom tablet as a mouse: Hello everyone, I followed the fix on an old post where someone removed all the wacom info from the computer and reinstalled the drivers. The problem is, as soon as I plug in my wacom tablet, windows auto installs it as a mouse whether I have wacom drivers installed or...