Windows 10: I need an urgent help, please my laptop asking for a pin code that I never had. It does not...

Discus and support I need an urgent help, please my laptop asking for a pin code that I never had. It does not... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The laptop now gone to a mode that I literally can't do anything. I have been waiting for good 5 hours and still, says you used a wrong pin code many... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ella51, Dec 6, 2023.

1. Ella51 Win User

I need an urgent help, please my laptop asking for a pin code that I never had. It does not...

The laptop now gone to a mode that I literally can't do anything. I have been waiting for good 5 hours and still, says you used a wrong pin code many times, so the restart option is not available to work. Please someone help me as I missed one of my exam today and I don't want to miss the rest that they are coming up within 2 days.

:)

Ella51, Dec 6, 2023

2. Windows 10 Xbox App asking for PIN number I never set.

Hi,

If you signed in to Windows 10 using your Microsoft account, the Xbox app will take the credentials you've used to sign in. There's a possibility that the PIN code you're asked to enter is the PIN code of your Windows 10 user account. Let's remove the PIN
    code. Here are the steps:

• Click Start and select Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Select Sign-in options, under PIN, click
      Remove
    • Confirm the changes by entering your profile password.
    Refer to
    Can I sign in to Windows without a password
    for the steps on how to change the sign-in options for your Windows 10 device.

If the same instance occurs after removing the PIN code and changing your user account's sign-in options, we suggest that you sign in to
    Xbox.com. This is to verify if there's an issue with your Xbox account.

Keep us posted with the results. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Dec 6, 2023
  3. silkstone Win User
    Which laptop should I buy with budget within 1000USD?

Really, you should be getting a list of laptops you like the look of, narrowing it down and then asking on here which is best.

Asking people for suggestions really doesn't work well as most people only have experience with 1-2 laptops at a time.

Searching all the shopping sites and creating a list for you is a lot of work.

You need to do the work and we can help with the rest.

silkstone, Dec 6, 2023
  4. Eric Ber Win User

I need an urgent help, please my laptop asking for a pin code that I never had. It does not...

PIN

Hi Matthew,

There's a possibility that the PIN code you're asked to enter is the PIN code of your Windows 10 user account. If you signed in to Windows 10 using your Microsoft account, the Xbox app will take the credentials you've used to sign in. Let's remove the PIN
    code. Here are the steps:

1. Click Start and select Settings.
    2. Select Accounts.
    3. Select Sign-in options, under PIN, click
      Remove
    4. Confirm the changes by entering your profile password.

Refer to
    Can I sign in to Windows
    without a password for the steps on how to change the sign-in options for your Windows 10 device.

If the same instance occurs after removing the PIN code and changing your user account's sign-in options, we suggest that you sign in to
    Xbox.com. This is to verify if there's an issue with your Xbox account.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Dec 6, 2023
Thema:

1. I need an urgent help, please my laptop asking for a pin code that I never had. It does not... - Similar Threads - need urgent help

2. Please, I need help urgently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please, I need help urgently: My screen hp pavilion started flickering like crazy and I couldn't see anything, so I entered in safe mode and uninstalled the display adapter, then I restarted my laptop and it seemed okay, now when I stated my laptop again the next day it started flickering again, what do I...
  3. Please, I need help urgently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please, I need help urgently: My screen hp pavilion started flickering like crazy and I couldn't see anything, so I entered in safe mode and uninstalled the display adapter, then I restarted my laptop and it seemed okay, now when I stated my laptop again the next day it started flickering again, what do I...
  4. I need urgent help please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need urgent help please: . I got a second hand pc Hp Zbook 15 workstation and after 4 months i reset the system yesterday and now everytime i open the computer, it says windows activation license will expire soon and ive never faced this problem before. I checked on the internet and i didnt even know...
  5. I need urgent help please

I need urgent help please: . I got a second hand pc Hp Zbook 15 workstation and after 4 months i reset the system yesterday and now everytime i open the computer, it says windows activation license will expire soon and ive never faced this problem before. I checked on the internet and i didnt even know...
  6. I need an urgent help, please my laptop asking for a pin code that I never had. It does not...

I need an urgent help, please my laptop asking for a pin code that I never had. It does not...: The laptop now gone to a mode that I literally can't do anything. I have been waiting for good 5 hours and still, says you used a wrong pin code many times, so the restart option is not available to work. Please someone help me as I missed one of my exam today and I don't...
  7. I need Help! Urgent! Please!!!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I need Help! Urgent! Please!!!: I press Windows + B + power button and my PC won't wake now! I tried to remove the RAM and the CMOS battery but still the same issue. The fan is spinning but no display on the monitor and no signal on the mouse and keyboard. I think my PC is on deep sleep mode but how can I...
  8. I need Help! Urgent! Please!!!

I need Help! Urgent! Please!!!: I press Windows + B + power button and my PC won't wake now! I tried to remove the RAM and the CMOS battery but still the same issue. The fan is spinning but no display on the monitor and no signal on the mouse and keyboard. I think my PC is on deep sleep mode but how can I...
  9. I need Help! Urgent! Please!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. I NEED URGENT HELP PLEASE..

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I NEED URGENT HELP PLEASE..: first of all english is not my native language but i can't find an answer for my question so i have to ask this here.i was using a local microsoft account but i've just tried to switch to microsoft account for a reason and after that i was planning to go back to my local...