Windows 10: I Need Another Cloud Drive

Discus and support I Need Another Cloud Drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Greetings, Everyone. I am running short on storage space, I've used the disk cleaner that comes with the windows ten, its basically useless since I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by milesroudette, Mar 3, 2019.

1. I Need Another Cloud Drive

Greetings, Everyone.

I am running short on storage space, I've used the disk cleaner that comes with the windows ten, its basically useless since I have used it so much and it still has loads of Storage used. I was thinking of a cloud drive that appears like OneDrive on file explorer But it should also be on This PC > Devices and drives . The cloud drive should appear here. It doesn't matter if it is paid. So Can someone tell me the best cloud drive to use .

Thanks,

Miles

:)

milesroudette, Mar 3, 2019
  2. little cat, Mar 3, 2019
  3. Asphalt 8 Airborne cloud data not sync in Windows 10 PC App

Hi Thimira,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

What do you mean by “it was not synced with cloud data. Every time it does not connected”?

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

I suggest you reset the Windows Sockets and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button and click
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press
      ENTER:
    netsh winsock reset

If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you reset the Windows firewall and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button and click
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press
      ENTER:
    netsh firewall reset

If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 3:

I suggest you to disable proxy and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R keys from the keyboard.
    • Type inetcpl.cpl and hit Enter.
    • Click the Connections tab, and then click LAN settings.
    • Uncheck mark the Use a proxy server for your LAN check box.
    Hope this information is helpful. Reply with necessary information and we will be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Mar 3, 2019
  4. I Need Another Cloud Drive

Cloud Print

Hi,

I do not to install my printer on my local PC/ Lappy. instead I want to print directly from my MD office or word directly to my printer using a cloud (like Google)

Q2. I need to install my printer in MS cloud / One Drive

Please guide me step by Step

AshwinKumarAK, Mar 3, 2019
Thema:

I Need Another Cloud Drive

1. I Need Another Cloud Drive - Similar Threads - Need Another Cloud

2. I need to change the another email id to link the one drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to change the another email id to link the one drive: need to change the email id to link onedrive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-change-the-another-email-id-to-link-the/d408430f-6f16-42de-9a50-c86b276d63dd
  3. I need to change the another email id to link the one drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to change the another email id to link the one drive: need to change the email id to link onedrive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-change-the-another-email-id-to-link-the/d408430f-6f16-42de-9a50-c86b276d63dd
  4. Installing another hard drive would I need a windows key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing another hard drive would I need a windows key: So basicly i have a pre built pc and i wanted to install another hard drive would i need another windowss key, if so i have one but half of its ripped off and i was woundering if microsoft could of my key...
  5. Do I Need Another MS.net?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do I Need Another MS.net?: Hi all, right now I have Win 10 with Microsoft.net version 4.8.30319.0. I have tried installing a couple of free programs but they want to install MS.net version 2 first. Why would I need a lesser version of what I already have and would it hurt to have more than one version?...
  6. One Drive folder and cloud

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive folder and cloud: What's the purpose of the OneDrive Folder on my laptop? The contents are not the same as my OneDrive in the cloud. If I put things in the folder, they stay there. I have to sign in on the cloud to have things saved there....
  7. Do I Need Another Antivirus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Do I Need Another Antivirus: Please do i need to install another Antivirus or is the Window Defender good enough to scan and fix all virus in my pc [Original Title: Antivirus] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/do-i-need-another-antivirus/ad191c03-5954-440d-875f-04fa7619a0ea
  8. external drive or cloud

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    external drive or cloud: I have some family photos in the Onedrive cloud. For security reasons, I would prefer to keep them locally. I have a WD eternal drive that has backups of my OS. Can I place a folder of the photos on that drive in or will that disturb the Macrium imaging backup and recovery...
  9. Building a cloud and need advice.

Building a cloud and need advice.: I'm finally position where I can begin to upgrade my network and computers. I'd like to start with a good solid secure router where I can add 1-3 external drives for the purpose of building my own cloud and secure place to store my backup files as well. I understand the...
  10. I need to map a drive to the D: drive on another computer

I need to map a drive to the D: drive on another computer: I want to map a drive letter to the D: (hard) drive on another computer, I don't see it in the Map network drive Browse window. 78219