Windows 10: I need apps charging health battery for my asus vivobook x540na no available on microsoft...

Discus and support I need apps charging health battery for my asus vivobook x540na no available on microsoft... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-apps-charging-health-battery-for-my-asus/346cf50c-03c6-4d75-992c-2931fbc107a2 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by armstronglacson, Jul 28, 2019.

1. I need apps charging health battery for my asus vivobook x540na no available on microsoft...

:)

armstronglacson, Jul 28, 2019

2. Asus Battery Health Charging

Hi Almond,

I'm a newly qualified Independent Advisor.

Below is the official guide by ASUS for ASUS Battery Health Charging,

ASUS Battery Health Charging - Introduction | Official Support | ASUS USA

You may also wish to uninstall your current application for ASUS Battery Health Charging & reinstalled from the MS store.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/asus-battery-...

Hope that works for you.

If that is not the case, please kindly attach a screen-shot of the issue so we could work towards resolving it.

Regards,

Lee

Disclaimer:

This is a non-Microsoft website which would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the site which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers as they do
    more harm than good sometimes.

Note:

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Lee Teck Koon, Jul 28, 2019
  3. AGA Reyes Win User
    Asus Battery Health Charging

I have set the settings of the Asus Battery Health Charging to maximum lifespan. that means it should stop charging and keep the power in battery between 58-61%. But it keeps charging until full power. When I tried changing the modes, all
    it does is stop charging and keeps it to the same power level. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks in advance.

AGA Reyes, Jul 28, 2019
  4. I need apps charging health battery for my asus vivobook x540na no available on microsoft...

Apps ASUS Battery Health Charging

1. You can look into following thread for potential solution

https://superuser.com/questions/1251716/battery...

2. If you still face the problem, I will recommend that you do Live Chat with Asus

https://icr-am.asus.com/webchat/icr.html?rootTr...

Disclaimer - This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product
    advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Vijay_Verma, Jul 28, 2019
Thema:

I need apps charging health battery for my asus vivobook x540na no available on microsoft...

1. I need apps charging health battery for my asus vivobook x540na no available on microsoft... - Similar Threads - need apps charging

2. need help with Asus vivobook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help with Asus vivobook: my laptop kept getting spammed with popups after my boyfriend downloaded some "protective" apps and files. so I decided to completely factory reset it because there was so much extra garbage on the laptop. but now when it's one, it shows a screen that says "other user" and to...
  3. ASUS Battery Health Overriden?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS Battery Health Overriden?: I have myAsus set to maximum lifespan mode but with the new settings in Windows 11 it seems to be overriding myAsus setting.How do I make sure that the settings align? I would like to have it charge to 80% instead of 100%...
  4. ASUS Battery Health Overriden?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ASUS Battery Health Overriden?: I have myAsus set to maximum lifespan mode but with the new settings in Windows 11 it seems to be overriding myAsus setting.How do I make sure that the settings align? I would like to have it charge to 80% instead of 100%...
  5. Asus Battery Health Charging

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asus Battery Health Charging: I've had to replace my Laptop's hard drive and installed a new one. I installed a new OS and I can't find Asus Battery Health Charging App which was there when I purchased the Laptop. I understand this comes with a driver issue. Can anybody help me to figure this out?And...
  6. MyAsus battery health charging

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MyAsus battery health charging: I've recently come across a problem with the battery health charging setting intergrated inside the MyAsus app. I've set it to maximum lifespan mode which only allows the battery to be charged up to 60%, but for some reason everytime i restart or shutdown my laptop while...
  7. ASUS battery health charging app not working after formatting PC.

ASUS battery health charging app not working after formatting PC.: I use the ASUS Notebook X507UAR laptop running on windows 10 64 bit. Recently I had to format my pc and reinstall windows from scratch. I downloaded the ASUS BATTERY HEALTH CHARGING APP but the options to change it to balance mode and maximum lifespan mode are all grayed out....
  8. Asus battery health charging not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus battery health charging not working: Dear All, I purchased Asus E203MAH in Oct 2019 and installed asus battery health charging utility. It was installed and it worked to show three mode, but problem is even if I set it at 'balanced' mode to charge up to 80% it goes upto 100. Even the same happens for 'Best'...
  9. ASUS BATTERY HEALTH CHARGING NOT WORKING

ASUS BATTERY HEALTH CHARGING NOT WORKING: Hi please i use the ASUS X555LD laptop running on windows 10 64 bit. i downloaded the ASUS BATTERY HEALTH CHARGING APP but the options to change it to balance mode and maximum lifespan mode are all grayed out. please nay help on how to fix this...
  10. Asus VivoBook s14 (Plugged in, not charging)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Asus VivoBook s14 (Plugged in, not charging): I bought this Laptop 2 Months ago. Laptop : Asus VivoBook s14 Problem : Plugged in, not charging. Should i bring the shop back, where i the Laptop bought or has someone a solution ? Thanks...