Windows 10: I need apps charging health battery for my asus vivobook x540na no available on microsoft...

Discus and support I need apps charging health battery for my asus vivobook x540na no available on microsoft... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-apps-charging-health-battery-for-my-asus/346cf50c-03c6-4d75-992c-2931fbc107a2 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by armstronglacson, Jul 28, 2019.

1. I need apps charging health battery for my asus vivobook x540na no available on microsoft...

:)

armstronglacson, Jul 28, 2019

2. Asus Battery Health Charging

Hi Almond,

I'm a newly qualified Independent Advisor.

Below is the official guide by ASUS for ASUS Battery Health Charging,

ASUS Battery Health Charging - Introduction | Official Support | ASUS USA

You may also wish to uninstall your current application for ASUS Battery Health Charging & reinstalled from the MS store.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/asus-battery-...

Hope that works for you.

If that is not the case, please kindly attach a screen-shot of the issue so we could work towards resolving it.

Regards,

Lee

Disclaimer:

This is a non-Microsoft website which would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the site which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers as they do
    more harm than good sometimes.

Note:

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Lee Teck Koon, Jul 28, 2019
  3. AGA Reyes Win User
    Asus Battery Health Charging

I have set the settings of the Asus Battery Health Charging to maximum lifespan. that means it should stop charging and keep the power in battery between 58-61%. But it keeps charging until full power. When I tried changing the modes, all
    it does is stop charging and keeps it to the same power level. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks in advance.

AGA Reyes, Jul 28, 2019
  4. I need apps charging health battery for my asus vivobook x540na no available on microsoft...

Apps ASUS Battery Health Charging

1. You can look into following thread for potential solution

https://superuser.com/questions/1251716/battery...

2. If you still face the problem, I will recommend that you do Live Chat with Asus

https://icr-am.asus.com/webchat/icr.html?rootTr...

Disclaimer - This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product
    advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Vijay_Verma, Jul 28, 2019
Thema:

I need apps charging health battery for my asus vivobook x540na no available on microsoft...

1. I need apps charging health battery for my asus vivobook x540na no available on microsoft... - Similar Threads - need apps charging

2. Battery charging on my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery charging on my laptop: I have an Asus vivo Pro laptop, and, yet AGAIN, after another windows update, I find myself looking for solutions for a battery net charging to 100 percent issue. Please Microsoft, stop screwing with my battery level settings or I will buy an Apple product. Windows 10 Sucks...
  3. Phantom touches on ASUS VivoBook

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Phantom touches on ASUS VivoBook: I'm having an issue with phantom touches over the past few months. Sometimes it is so bad all I can do is touch and hold the manual start button and turn if off cold. This is not only an inconvenience, but it disrupts my workflow and threatens to destroy some of my work. I...
  4. my battery not charging

in Windows 10 Customization
    my battery not charging: battery not charging https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-battery-not-charging/1fd8afb6-cf88-4da6-8427-5f1bd56027a4
  5. Battery Health

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery Health: I've been analyzing battery health level and quite concerned about losing battery health. Could anybody tell me if my battery health deterioration will level out or continue to lose health. Is this normal? Thanks[ATTACH]...
  6. Need Windows 10 Home Iso for Asus Vivobook

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Need Windows 10 Home Iso for Asus Vivobook: Dear Sir / Ma;am, I just purchased [ATTACH] Asus Core i5 8th Gen - (8 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 10 Home/2 GB Graphics) R542UQ-DM252T Laptop Goldenfrom flipkart.com The laptop was pre-installed with Windows 10 home... But the hard disk was having just 1 partition of 1tb..so...
  7. Asus VivoBook s14 (Plugged in, not charging)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Asus VivoBook s14 (Plugged in, not charging): I bought this Laptop 2 Months ago. Laptop : Asus VivoBook s14 Problem : Plugged in, not charging. Should i bring the shop back, where i the Laptop bought or has someone a solution ? Thanks...
  8. ASUS VivoBook X202E Drivers

ASUS VivoBook X202E Drivers: This actually isn't directly Windows 10 related since it also affected Windows 8 and 8.1. A couple years back I swapped out the mechanical drive in this notebook for an SSD. Device Manager shows a lot of unknown devices that have no drivers, even after I installed as many...
  9. ASUS X550Z Battery Not Detected, Won't Charge

ASUS X550Z Battery Not Detected, Won't Charge: So I've had this laptop for about two years now, and I've noticed that the battery stopped charging. It used to do that thing where it shows "0%, plugged in, charging", but doesn't charge, which started about two months ago, but here in the last week, the battery is no longer...
  10. Battery says 79% available and not charging

in Windows 10 Support
    Battery says 79% available and not charging: Hi all... My Toshiba Laptop says it has a remaining battery charge of 79%. It then says it's not charging. It's supposed to charge up to 100%. There is an application that has to do with the battery life from Toshiba that says "No Peak Shift Patch". It says to install it...