Windows 10: I need Autorun.dll on system32

Discus and support I need Autorun.dll on system32 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; First of all I am having some trouble with my pc again. I keep getting errors and it says my computer needs to restart. One is system service exception... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Earth1957, Feb 5, 2021.

1. Earth1957 Win User

I need Autorun.dll on system32

First of all I am having some trouble with my pc again. I keep getting errors and it says my computer needs to restart. One is system service exception and another is kmode exception not handled. I want to re-install Windows and start over , but I want to use my usb stick of windows 10. Thing is it doesn't want to work. Not long ago I just used Reset This PC. It seemed to have done the job, except now the troubles are back with more errors periodically.

The main problem I am having is that I don't have Autorun.dll period. It is not in System32 where the other dll's are. It is also not to be found in my Registry. I have done research on Autorun.dll and there is really no place online to get it. Not from what I found. I have run the System File Checker to no avail. Nothing found wrong. I have also run the three DISM's if you know what I mean. All is clean on my system. System File Checker didn't get me Autorun.dll so what next?

You see, I just have a feeling if I had the file I could use my usb stick of Windows 10. I have used it before without any trouble. It could be all I need to re-install Windows. I guess that's about it for now. Thanks for any help with this.

:)

Earth1957, Feb 5, 2021

2. Can someone upload this .dll for me?

On autoruns there is something under:
    HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Desktop\Components
    0 File not found: About:Home

Is what it says. This is the closest thing to a missing DLL I can find, everything running looks legit, can't find that specific DLL, which is probably why it says it can't find it.

Also:
    rqRIaWMd.dll File not found: C:\WINDOWS\system32\rqRIaWMd.dll

B1gg3stN00b, Feb 5, 2021
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    How can I remove this virus remnant?

I was also going to suggest Autoruns.

Check to make sure it isn't attaching itself to explorer. It should be the 3rd thing listed in Autoruns, the listing for the Shell. It should just be Explorer.exe. If it is anything else, that might be your problem.

newtekie1, Feb 5, 2021
  4. I need Autorun.dll on system32

Windows 10 Autorun?

Hello,

As you are asking whether the security of disabling Autorun/Autoplay option from system settings is the same as disabling from the registry and will take affect in the same way. There is no need to worry about virus threats which usually attack from autorun/autoplay.
    If you want to disable autorun/autoplay from registry, follow the steps provided below:

• Type regedit in the search box and press Enter.
    • Navigate to the following location: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer
    • In the right pane of the window create a new DWORD value "NoDriveTypeAutorun".
    • Set the value based on the following requirements:
      • FF – To disable AutoRun on all drives
      • 20 – To disable AutoRun on CD-ROM drives
      • 4 – To disable AutoRun on removable drives
      • 8 – To disable AutoRun on fixed drives
      • 10 – To disable AutoRun on network drives
      • 40 – To disable AutoRun on RAM disks
      • 1 – To disable AutoRun on unknown drives
    • If you want to disable AutoRun on a certain combination of drives, you’ll have to combine their values. For example, if you want to disable AutoRun on CD-ROM and removable drives, set the value of DWORD to 28.
    • If you want to return AutoRun functionality, just delete the NoDriveTypeAutorun DWORD value.

Note: This section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore,
    make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, click the following
    article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:

322756 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/322756/ )

How to back up and restore the registry in Windows

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 5, 2021
Thema:

I need Autorun.dll on system32

1. I need Autorun.dll on system32 - Similar Threads - need Autorun dll

2. Unsigned .dll filed in System32 folder.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unsigned .dll filed in System32 folder.: I've found two files named 'wosc.dll' and 'fcon.dll', I went in to properties and found they do not have a signature on them but they are copyright to Microsoft Corporations. I scanned for viruses and they were not deemed malicious. What are these files?...
  3. Unsigned .dll filed in System32 folder.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unsigned .dll filed in System32 folder.: I've found two files named 'wosc.dll' and 'fcon.dll', I went in to properties and found they do not have a signature on them but they are copyright to Microsoft Corporations. I scanned for viruses and they were not deemed malicious. What are these files?...
  4. Windows 11 Autoruns not showing virus DLL NewJavaJ.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Autoruns not showing virus DLL NewJavaJ.dll: I've done the best I can to try and locate the source for NewJavaJ.dll but even in autoruns I cannot find it. I've removed the virus but cannot find what is calling on that specific DLL? I get an error on startup that the module NewJavaJ.dll cannot be found. Could use some...
  5. Windows 11 Autoruns not showing virus DLL NewJavaJ.dll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Autoruns not showing virus DLL NewJavaJ.dll: I've done the best I can to try and locate the source for NewJavaJ.dll but even in autoruns I cannot find it. I've removed the virus but cannot find what is calling on that specific DLL? I get an error on startup that the module NewJavaJ.dll cannot be found. Could use some...
  6. Missing a lot of dll files in System32

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing a lot of dll files in System32: Hey I recently discovered that I get an error everytime I try to start certain games or programs called 0xc000007b. I don't know a lot about computers so I googled it and found out that it's connected to missing dll files in System32 but since I didn't know what was missing...
  7. C:\\windows\system32 .dll module

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    C:\\windows\system32 .dll module: Hi there, I receive the following error message when I start my laptop: There was a problem starting c:\\windows\system32\LogiLDA.dll The specified module could not be found Question: What do I need to do to fix this problem? Thanking you in advance for any help you...
  8. DLL file in System32 and Excel problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DLL file in System32 and Excel problem: Good afternoon - I don't know if this is a Windows or Office question, so I'm asking it in both sections. I'm experiencing a difficult problem with Excel, in Office Pro 2019, on a desktop computer running Windows 10 Pro, version 1809. This started last Tuesday morning...
  9. .DLL error [C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\MSIMG32.dll]

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    .DLL error [C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\MSIMG32.dll]: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\MSIMG32.dll is either not designated to run on windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0xc0000020.' I...
  10. autorun dll felkod

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    autorun dll felkod: Hej! har problem med att uppdateringarna inte fungerar för att ladda ner för att vinna 10 har 64 bitars felkod börjar med 3B0 tror jag hur går jag till väga ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/autorun-dll-felkod/9ab59a7c-d79b-44e4-9146-cc1ea4b46428