Windows 10: I need business critical urgent assistance please

Discus and support I need business critical urgent assistance please in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hi i need urgent assistance and business critical please help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Paul Shorten, May 23, 2024.

1. I need business critical urgent assistance please

hi i need urgent assistance and business critical please help me

:)

Paul Shorten, May 23, 2024
  2. Callender Win User

Urgent assistance required please - Browse for folder

Okay I don't see any known troublemakers in the shell extensions shown in explorer tab.

I need business critical urgent assistance please 151796d1504481801t-urgent-assistance-required-please-browse-folder-autoruns.jpg

Would suggest checking for updates for the softwares listed and installing updates if available.

Callender, May 23, 2024
  3. Beven Win User
    Critical Structure Corruption Windows 10

I keep getting this error "Critical Structure Corruption" and can't seem to fix it.

It happens while I am busy on my laptop. Here are some of the steps I have tried so far to resolve this with no success.

1. Ran Windows Memory Diagnostic = no problems so RAM looks good.
    2. Check The CPU with Intel-Processor-Diagnostic-Tool = PASS all
    3. Drivers update, I used driver booster and did need to update 18 drivers but was able to update with no issues.
    4. Update software and drivers, well it was suggested that I update BlueStacks but the update failed, bluestacks mentioned that it might be an issue so as I do not use the tool I uninstalled the software altogether.
    5. Updated Windows, this I do regularly and automatically so no big updates were missed.
    6. Defragged the machine - system is optimized
    7. Ran anti-virus check and all's good
    8. Ran CCleaner

Now I might mention I'm not a super user, but I'm able to follow suggestions quite well.

Any help will be appreciated.

Screenshot:

I need business critical urgent assistance please [​IMG]

Beven, May 23, 2024
  4. Rose Cal Win User

I need business critical urgent assistance please

Critical Error Popup

Hi QUENDALEWARD,

Corrupted system files may be the possible cause why you received a critical error. To provide you the accurate resolution, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What is the exact error message you received?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot
    Start menu.

Keep us posted if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, May 23, 2024
Thema:

I need business critical urgent assistance please

1. I need business critical urgent assistance please - Similar Threads - need business critical

2. I need business critical urgent assistance please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need business critical urgent assistance please: hi i need urgent assistance and business critical please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-business-critical-urgent-assistance-please/0c5e0e74-38ec-4660-a713-ef975cc16416
  3. I need business critical urgent assistance please

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need business critical urgent assistance please: hi i need urgent assistance and business critical please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-business-critical-urgent-assistance-please/0c5e0e74-38ec-4660-a713-ef975cc16416
  4. Please, I need help urgently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please, I need help urgently: My screen hp pavilion started flickering like crazy and I couldn't see anything, so I entered in safe mode and uninstalled the display adapter, then I restarted my laptop and it seemed okay, now when I stated my laptop again the next day it started flickering again, what do I...
  5. I need urgent help please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need urgent help please: . I got a second hand pc Hp Zbook 15 workstation and after 4 months i reset the system yesterday and now everytime i open the computer, it says windows activation license will expire soon and ive never faced this problem before. I checked on the internet and i didnt even know...
  6. I need urgent help please

I need urgent help please: . I got a second hand pc Hp Zbook 15 workstation and after 4 months i reset the system yesterday and now everytime i open the computer, it says windows activation license will expire soon and ive never faced this problem before. I checked on the internet and i didnt even know...
  7. I need Help! Urgent! Please!!!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I need Help! Urgent! Please!!!: I press Windows + B + power button and my PC won't wake now! I tried to remove the RAM and the CMOS battery but still the same issue. The fan is spinning but no display on the monitor and no signal on the mouse and keyboard. I think my PC is on deep sleep mode but how can I...
  8. I need Help! Urgent! Please!!!

I need Help! Urgent! Please!!!: I press Windows + B + power button and my PC won't wake now! I tried to remove the RAM and the CMOS battery but still the same issue. The fan is spinning but no display on the monitor and no signal on the mouse and keyboard. I think my PC is on deep sleep mode but how can I...
  9. I need Help! Urgent! Please!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. I NEED URGENT HELP PLEASE..

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I NEED URGENT HELP PLEASE..: first of all english is not my native language but i can't find an answer for my question so i have to ask this here.i was using a local microsoft account but i've just tried to switch to microsoft account for a reason and after that i was planning to go back to my local...