Windows 10: I need comprehensive ARROW FONT

Discus and support I need comprehensive ARROW FONT in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I need to be able to add arrows to videos in Windows MovieMaker, and understand that Wingdings used to supply them - but that font has been withdrawn... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by clemenzina, Dec 8, 2018.

1. I need comprehensive ARROW FONT

I need to be able to add arrows to videos in Windows MovieMaker, and understand that Wingdings used to supply them - but that font has been withdrawn from Windows10 and Microsoft want £21 to replace it *Eek I don't mind paying a few pounds but that's ridiculous. I don't get paid for my toil.
    I installed "Arrows ADF" and "ArrowFont" (from FontPalace, I expect), but only a small selection of the arrows shown actually install, and most are not pointing in directions I need - eg, Perpendicular Up/Down, Horizontal Left/Right, Diagonal Up/Down left&right.
    Arrows with a bit of body and sharp points would be a bonus.
    Any suggestions gratefully received I need comprehensive ARROW FONT :)

:)

clemenzina, Dec 8, 2018
  2. NeoSOS Win User

Fonts

Hello,

I found these steps in this forum from back in 2010:

Step 1:

I would suggest you to try these steps and check whether it helps in fixing your issue.

Open font settings by clicking on start, click on control panel, and then click on appearance and personalization, under fonts click on change font settings. And select the font size.

Step 2:

If you’re trying to change windows font size then please follow the steps below:

To change Windows fonts

1. Open Appearance Settings by clicking the Start button and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type window color, and then click Change window colors and
    metrics

2. In the Item list, click the part of Windows that you want to change the font for. For example, if you want to change the menu font, click Menu in the list. Then, make any of the following changes:

· In the Font list, click the font that you want to use.

· In the Size list, click the font size that you want.

· In the Color list, click the font color that you want.

3. Repeat these steps for each item that you want to make changes to, and then click OK.

Does that help?

NeoSOS, Dec 8, 2018
  3. FONTS

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the instruction provided below and check.

Step 1:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Right click and click on install.
    • Check if you are able to view the fonts in documents.
    Or

Step 2:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Open Control Panel.
    • Click on fonts.
    • Now, drag and drop the downloaded fonts in the font’s folder.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Dec 8, 2018
  4. I need comprehensive ARROW FONT

Windows live mail font issue

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please share the detail
    • which version of windows live mail you are using?
    I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.
    1. Sign in to your Windows Live Mail using your Microsoft account.
    2. Click on the blue tab located at the top left of the screen with arrow pointing downward.

3. Click Option and then tick on Mail.
    4. Click Compose tab -> Under Compose Font, click Font settings tab and then choose the font size that you prefer.

Let us know if you have any further query on Windows, we are glad to assist you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Dec 8, 2018
Thema:

I need comprehensive ARROW FONT

1. I need comprehensive ARROW FONT - Similar Threads - need comprehensive ARROW

2. Windows 11 - a Comprehensive Overview

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - a Comprehensive Overview: Since the beginning of Windows 11, it have had a lot of potential: An astonishing UI which is my favorite one, updated apps which enhance the productivity, great AI integration well, almost great and a lot more features such as the support of Android apps.My experience with...
  3. Windows 11 - a Comprehensive Overview

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - a Comprehensive Overview: Since the beginning of Windows 11, it have had a lot of potential: An astonishing UI which is my favorite one, updated apps which enhance the productivity, great AI integration well, almost great and a lot more features such as the support of Android apps.My experience with...
  4. I NEED HELP ENLARGING FONT ON COMPUTER??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I NEED HELP ENLARGING FONT ON COMPUTER??: CAN'T ENLARGE LETTERS??????????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-enlarging-font-on-computer/55f018d7-e517-433e-991a-01d630a78e6d
  5. I NEED HELP ENLARGING FONT ON COMPUTER??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I NEED HELP ENLARGING FONT ON COMPUTER??: CAN'T ENLARGE LETTERS??????????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-enlarging-font-on-computer/55f018d7-e517-433e-991a-01d630a78e6d
  6. Comprehensive cleaning guide for windows

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Comprehensive cleaning guide for windows: I usually clean and optimize my computer before i back it up with aomei backupper, just so that i have a clean and well performing image that i can use to restore it with again. I thought i would see if there's anything im missing when im cleaning my computer, so im going to...
  7. Comprehensive streaming audio problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Comprehensive streaming audio problems: I am having a consistent completely random streaming issue on my PC. A few things to get right out of the way: Yes I’ve restarted/shutdown devices/programs associated in every conceivable way. Sometimes helps, sometimes doesn’t, never permanent fix (obviously) I can not...
  8. I need to increase the Font-size of the Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need to increase the Font-size of the Taskbar: Like others who have asked this question without any MS answer that works, the Taskbar fontsize is too small for my needs. Foolish MVP suggestions eg from "Greg" such as changing the Display driver can usually be ignored as Display drivers affect the whole display and not...
  9. Comprehensive List of Keyboard Shortcuts

in Windows 10 Support
    Comprehensive List of Keyboard Shortcuts: I ran across this this afternoon and thought y'all might like it: Complete List of Windows 10 Keyboard Shortcuts and Run Commands by a friend and fellow Beta Tester, Andre Da Costa. Complete List of Windows 10 Keyboard Shortcuts and Run Commands 143416
  10. comprehensive system and device failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    comprehensive system and device failure: my wifes Dell laptop suddenly unresponsive to any interface be it touchpad-mouse-etc-no pointer-no tasks of any kind listed in task manager-was grindingly slow prior to this resulting in a thorough optimisation-restore point-reset and clean reinstall attempted,also driver...