Windows 10: I need confirmation for original or duplicate.

Discus and support I need confirmation for original or duplicate. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi,I recently purchased WinPro 10 OEM Pack and I need confirmation is it original or duplicate.How can I get the confirmation from Microsoft's end?Can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by WinPro 10 OEM PACK, Jun 28, 2021.

1. I need confirmation for original or duplicate.

Hi,I recently purchased WinPro 10 OEM Pack and I need confirmation is it original or duplicate.How can I get the confirmation from Microsoft's end?Can i have a Microsoft customer service email ID for OEM Pack License?

:)

WinPro 10 OEM PACK, Jun 28, 2021

2. Original or Duplicate

I've a asha 220. But, it's made in Vietnam. Can I know is this original or duplicate Nokia.

bhupensaikia, Jun 28, 2021
  3. Windows Live Mail duplicate contacts

Hi Bruce,

I understand that there are duplicate contacts in Windows Live Mail and I will be happy to answer your query.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to do a cleanup of contacts that are duplicated.

• Open your Live Mail.
    • Click Contacts on the lower left corner of your page.
    • Click Clean up contacts on the Home Tab before your name, this will lead you to connect on your web page account.
    • Click Save.
    Alternate way to clean the duplicates.

• Sign in to
      http://people.live.com
    • Click Manage towards the top.
    • Click Clean up contacts.
    • Click Save and continue button.
    Hope the above information helps. Please reply to us with the status and we will be glad to help you further.

Niranjan Manjhi, Jun 28, 2021
  4. I need confirmation for original or duplicate.

5800 Original or Duplicate

i brought nokia 5800. it shows made in china.. so this phone is original or duplicate ???

Navaneet---01, Jun 28, 2021
Thema:

I need confirmation for original or duplicate.

1. I need confirmation for original or duplicate. - Similar Threads - need confirmation original

2. I have confirmation ID I need product id

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have confirmation ID I need product id: I have product id and confirmation id But I want to install again window 10 pro on my system because I have formated my system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-confirmation-id-i-need-product-id/8972b809-18bb-4a1a-8895-e8ab6a1e0734
  3. I need to confirm I'm not being scammed by Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to confirm I'm not being scammed by Microsoft?: Oct 19th my computer froze up. A banner page said to call Microsoft support. I called and talked to a Steven Rogers. Emp. ID: MS000213, Case ID: GD00123. After 1 1/2 hours, he informed me my accounts have been hacked. He ran a, Ultra Viewer 6.6 scan. ID: 39 444 206, Password:...
  4. I need to confirm I'm not being scammed by Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to confirm I'm not being scammed by Microsoft?: Oct 19th my computer froze up. A banner page said to call Microsoft support. I called and talked to a Steven Rogers. Emp. ID: MS000213, Case ID: GD00123. After 1 1/2 hours, he informed me my accounts have been hacked. He ran a, Ultra Viewer 6.6 scan. ID: 39 444 206, Password:...
  5. I need to confirm I'm not being scammed by Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Need confirmation - Bing Ad.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Need confirmation - Bing Ad.: Kindly arrange to check if my landing page is in complaint with Bing Ad. policies. This is the link - http://internetmarketersconnect.offerstrack.net/index.php?offer_id=2593&aff_id=774Thanks & Regards,Savy S....
  7. Need for the original cortana

in Cortana
    Need for the original cortana: Hi,my name is Piyush and I am a windows 10 user from years, I noticed an issue regarding cortana. Earlier cortana used to do everything and also is very active, but after some updates, I am saw a beta cortana instead of original one. Also the beta cortana sometimes doesn't...
  8. BSOD I need someone to confirm my suspicion.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD I need someone to confirm my suspicion.: Hi, Ive been going through this endless BSOD issue with my samsung laptop for about 8 months now thanks to amazing warranty and customer care provided from Bestbuy and Samsung. Left it for months and finally picked it back up to fix and to save some money. The Issue im...
  9. need help of origin

in Windows 10 Customization
    need help of origin: - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> - <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP" Guid="{9c205a39-1250-487d-abd7-e831c6290539}" /> <EventID>410</EventID> <Version>0</Version> <Level>4</Level> <Task>0</Task>...
  10. I need original password for my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need original password for my computer: Hi i have recently followed a youtube tutorial on how to delete files and i have done something wrong or followed a scam and it has resulted in me being locked out of my pc account and apparently i need the original password for my account to get back in so i was hoping...