Windows 10: I need Connect my Laptop to TV

Discus and support I need Connect my Laptop to TV in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I connect my Laptop to the TV Wirelessly? If anyone knows please I need help with this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Alyssapq, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Alyssapq Win User

I need Connect my Laptop to TV

How can I connect my Laptop to the TV Wirelessly? If anyone knows please I need help with this

:)

Alyssapq, Nov 22, 2018
  2. ThundaBG Win User

Laptop not recognizing TV through HDMI connection

Hello everyone!

First I do apologize if this is not the correct section for this thread.

I've had issues connecting my laptop to TV for the past day. Connection is done through an HDMI cable. Connection was good up until it randomly turned off itself while playing a game. There have been no hardware or software changes whatsoever that would affect it.

TV is SAMSUNG, Model: UE32J4000AW. Laptop info is available in My PC Specs. (laptop is brand new, week or two old)

Here's what I've tried so far:

• 3 different HDMI cables
    • switching between ports on TV
    • tried all projection options on Laptop
    • Disable / Enable both Intel and Nvidia drivers
    • Rollback Intel GPU driver and installed it back to latest version
    • Re-installed Nvidia driver
    • Restarted PC and TV
    • Scan for hardware changes through Device Manager
    • Checked Intel and Nvidia control panels - there were no available options
    • Apparently both HDMI ports on the TV work as I tried them with a tv box.

I think that's all I've tried so far, will add anything else if missed. Open to suggestions.

ThundaBG, Nov 22, 2018
  3. Connecting laptop to tv

Hi Ro,

There might be a configuration in your TV that we need to change to resolve this . For better assistance, we would like to gather more information:

• When you connected the HDMI to the TV, what source/display option did you choose?
    • Have you tried connecting the HDMI cable to a different TV/monitor?
    • Have you tried using a different HDMI cable to connect your computer and TV?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Nov 22, 2018
  4. I need Connect my Laptop to TV

connect laptop to tv

Hello Barry,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We do understand your concern and we will be happy to help you regarding this.

• How are you trying to connect laptop to TV?
    • And what exactly happens when you try to connect?

Use the hardware troubleshooter to fix the issue

The Hardware Troubleshooter is an automated tool which will check the hardware connected to the computer for any known issues with it and provides the details and on how to fix them. Follow these steps and run the troubleshooter.

Follow these steps:

• Windows key to get the Start menu.
    • Type Troubleshooting.
    • Click on Troubleshooting.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner.
    • Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the Hardware and Device Troubleshooter.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Nov 22, 2018
Thema:

I need Connect my Laptop to TV

1. I need Connect my Laptop to TV - Similar Threads - need Connect Laptop

2. Connecting the laptop to a TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting the laptop to a TV: I have a problem when I connect my laptop with a Samsung display... When I connect to HDMI, the message "No Signal" appears, and when the display is set to "Extension", the image appears on the screen without problems when playing the video, it works fine.. But when playing...
  3. Connecting the laptop to a TV

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting the laptop to a TV: I have a problem when I connect my laptop with a Samsung display... When I connect to HDMI, the message "No Signal" appears, and when the display is set to "Extension", the image appears on the screen without problems when playing the video, it works fine.. But when playing...
  4. Connect Laptop to TV

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connect Laptop to TV: i want to connect laptop HP Pavilion x 360 to a Panasonic TV using HDMI Cable but the laptop is not recognizing the TV after inserting the HDMI cable. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-laptop-to-tv/0a457c6e-ae5e-4ce8-8a29-c2e4af9c2da0
  5. Connecting laptop to TV

Connecting laptop to TV: Hello, I have recently bought a new TV and when I connect it to my laptop through HDMI it shows the screen, but the sound still comes from the laptop. I have checked around and most people say you just go to sound options and choose the TV as the sound device, but when I open...
  6. connect TV and Laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    connect TV and Laptop: I am trying to connect a TV to my computer using a HDMI cable. I get video but no audio. How do I get audio to come out of the TV? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-tv-and-laptop/bb0f91b7-167f-437d-b91c-52d540806a9a
  7. Connect Laptop to TV

in Windows 10 Customization
    Connect Laptop to TV: I have a Lenovo laptop that has Bluetooth, which is turned on. I also have a Toshiba fire edition tv that has blue tooth . Now the trouble is laptop is discoverable, but the tv for some reason isn't discovering it. How do I remedy this? I don't seem to have a connect tab on...
  8. Laptop to TV Connection

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Laptop to TV Connection: I have attempted to connect my Lenovo Laptop HDMI port to a Sharp Aquos HD TV's HDMI Port. I would like to be able to view Video's from my Laptop on the Sharp HD TV. I have tried selecting multiple HDMI Video inputs thru the input select function on the TV's remote control....
  9. Laptop to TV Connection

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop to TV Connection: I have attempted to connect my Lenovo Laptop HDMI port to a Sharp Aquos HD TV's HDMI Port. I would like to be able to view Video's from my Laptop on the Sharp HD TV. I have tried selecting multiple HDMI Video inputs thru the input select function on the TV's remote control....
  10. connect TV to the laptop

connect TV to the laptop: I want my TV to work with the laptop but I cannot see my laptop screen displayed on the TV. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-tv-to-the-laptop/965c6114-59b4-49f5-ad5e-34e3e558758c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. making LG Smart Tv discoverable to lenovo laptop

2. connect to sharp aquos lc60 smart tv with windows 10 wirelessly