Windows 10: i need detailed steps on what to do

Discus and support i need detailed steps on what to do in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; just finished downloading Windows updates 1709 for Windows tablet but when it shut down and i restarted it showed me press F1 to continue or F2 to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Fabian John, Apr 21, 2024.

1. i need detailed steps on what to do

just finished downloading Windows updates 1709 for Windows tablet but when it shut down and i restarted it showed me press F1 to continue or F2 to enter setup which it had never done before so I bought an OTG and an external keyboard then connected it to the tablet and when I pressed F1 nothing happened then I press F2 but nothing also happened I restarted the tablet again then pressed F1 and F2 again but nothing happened I suspected that maybe the OTG and the keyboard were not working so i connected them to a working tablet and tv and they worked now I don't know what to do I'm freaking out

:)

Fabian John, Apr 21, 2024

2. PC Build Steps

all parts should be here by friday...any last advice? I will follow the step lists we created guys...

anandsap123, Apr 21, 2024
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Apr 21, 2024
  4. i need detailed steps on what to do

x800 GTO 16 pipe unlock step by step

Ok, there is a gigantic thread going on with this that has been extremely helpful. However, you have to search the entire thread to actually figure out what to do. So, I'm going to list step by step instructions right here for anyone who needs them.

Step 1: Download the attachment
    Step 2: Follow the instructions about checking your fuses
    Step 3: Dump your bios with ATItool (Settings -> Miscellaneous -> dump bios)
    Step 4: Open your current BIOS with RaBit 1.7 or later and go to "Logging" section scroll down and search for:
    Desc: RADEON X800 GTO
    Info: 11X-CC6600SA-004, CC6600SA.004, 01/20/05,14:19:32
    Step 5: If all checks out, simply burn the iso, boot from it, and flash!

Ultra special thanks to dolf for coming up with all this stuff and thanks to everyone else in the forum. This should simplify the process a bit!

x800professor, Apr 21, 2024
Thema:

i need detailed steps on what to do

1. i need detailed steps on what to do - Similar Threads - need detailed steps

2. i need detailed steps on what to do

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i need detailed steps on what to do: just finished downloading Windows updates 1709 for Windows tablet but when it shut down and i restarted it showed me press F1 to continue or F2 to enter setup which it had never done before so I bought an OTG and an external keyboard then connected it to the tablet and when I...
  3. i need detailed steps on what to do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i need detailed steps on what to do: just finished downloading Windows updates 1709 for Windows tablet but when it shut down and i restarted it showed me press F1 to continue or F2 to enter setup which it had never done before so I bought an OTG and an external keyboard then connected it to the tablet and when I...
  4. What do I need to do?

What do I need to do?: When I turn my PC on it loads like normal, after I type my pin and sign in, it takes it a bit longer than normal to load, but when it do it shows my homescreen with my applications on the screen but my Hot barthe bar on the bottom of the screen is transparent with nothing on...
  5. what do I need to do?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what do I need to do?: my windows surface has been showing an error of "The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install Windows, click "OK' to restart the computer, and then restart the installation." after clicking "OK" it...
  6. Detailed steps for this Microsoft Doc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Detailed steps for this Microsoft Doc: Hello.I am looking to get unrestricted teredo on my PC. I found this Microsoft Doc and saw the 4 points at the beginning. However, I am no tech expert, so can anyone please give me detailed steps on how to do it?...
  7. Detailed steps for this Microsoft Doc

Detailed steps for this Microsoft Doc: Hello.I am looking to get unrestricted teredo on my PC. I found this Microsoft Doc and saw the 4 points at the beginning. However, I am no tech expert, so can anyone please give me detailed steps on how to do it?...
  8. W10 Clean Install - Detailed Steps

W10 Clean Install - Detailed Steps: Hello All, At long long last I have the time to switch my desktop from W7 to W10. Am posting a list of what I think are the detailed actions I will have to take for a clean W10 install. Would be great if everyone can have a quick look at my list and post if I have missed...
  9. W10 Clean Instal - Detailed Steps

W10 Clean Instal - Detailed Steps: Hello All, At long long last I have the time to switch my desktop from W7 to W10. Am posting a list of what I think are the detailed actions I will have to take for a clean W10 install. Would be great if everyone can have a quick look at my list and post if I have missed...
  10. Detailed practical step-by-step security guides for WIndows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Detailed practical step-by-step security guides for WIndows 10: Hi, Does someone know any other complex and well explained step-by-step with practical examples guide for Windows 10 security like this one? Harden Windows 10 - A Security Guide. How to secure Windows 10 It would be great if the guide is explained like for a...