Windows 10: I need download an old version of word free

Discus and support I need download an old version of word free in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I need download an old version of word free... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by george 44, Feb 22, 2019.

1. george 44 Win User

I need download an old version of word free

:)

george 44, Feb 22, 2019

2. Unable to edit Word documents in Windos 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

Word, Excel and PowerPoint are Office applications. There are different Office versions. You may follow the steps below to check which version of Office you are using.

• Go to File Then select Account.

• Click on About Word (Which have symbol of question mark).

I also suggest you to check multiple versions of Microsoft Office is installed or not in your system. You may follow the steps below:

• Go to Control panel.

• Click on programs and features.

Please do let us know the version of Office that you are using for further assistance.

Anju Thekkethil, Feb 22, 2019
  3. redsteven Win User
    old version of atitool for download

Do you guys offer old versions of Ati Tool on your site? I just downloaded the latest version and it's not working well with my ATI X1600. It's giving me incorrect clock speed values. A friend said it worked for them with one of the 0.25 betas, so I wanted to try some of the 0.25 versions.

redsteven, Feb 22, 2019
  4. marinro Win User

Folder Freeze when trying to click on a Word Document. HELP

Hi there,

I came across a very weird bug/issue.

Use Case

Step 1: Create a word document on Desktop and name it TestFreeze

Step 2: Test that you can open the word document and write something like 'Testing freeze folder' ->save it

Step 3: Create a folder on Desktop and name it FreezeMe

Step 4: Copy 'TestFreeze' document in the 'FreezeMe' folder

Step 5: Open the 'FreezeMe' folder and select/click 'TestFreeze' document

Result: Folder Not Responding

Additional Information

I have run some tests and it does not matter:

• if it is a new or old Microsoft word file
    • if the document has content in it or not
    • if it has a long/short name or special characters
    • it does not matter the folder or the name of the folder in which you put the file in
    I also tried with an excel file and seems that I do not experience the same issue.

Microsoft version: 16.0.9330.2073

Windows version: 10.0.17134 Build 17134 with all updates up to date

If there is anything else I can provide to help sort this out, please do let me know.

Opened to any suggestions on how to fix this, as it is very frustrating.

Thanks

marinro, Feb 22, 2019
Thema:

1. I need download an old version of word free - Similar Threads - need download old

2. Where i can download old windows versions?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where i can download old windows versions?: I need to download Windows 7 for a old computer and i don't found any official links of Microsoft.I don't want to download Windows in no-official websites because can be virus.Where i can download Windows 7 official?...
  3. Where i can download old windows versions?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where i can download old windows versions?: I need to download Windows 7 for a old computer and i don't found any official links of Microsoft.I don't want to download Windows in no-official websites because can be virus.Where i can download Windows 7 official?...
  4. word offline free

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    word offline free: I purchased office home and student 2019 in 2019 and notice that although the licenses for perpetuity support only lasts mainstream till 2013 and total support for free when this expiration date arrives in 2025. What is my best option to get word offline free or he closest...
  5. word offline free

in Windows 10 Gaming
    word offline free: I purchased office home and student 2019 in 2019 and notice that although the licenses for perpetuity support only lasts mainstream till 2013 and total support for free when this expiration date arrives in 2025. What is my best option to get word offline free or he closest...
  6. need to download old emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    need to download old emails: My computer crashed, have most of my programs loaded now. How can I download older emails. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-download-old-emails/a3355924-3870-4e7a-a7fb-49b25d72b38d
  7. free word

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    free word: How can I download free word https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-word/35bf05f3-effb-4f0d-a958-6c14f8e8fefd
  8. downloading the free latest version of OneNote

in Microsoft Office and 365
    downloading the free latest version of OneNote: So I just started to use OneNote that is part of Office 2013, but I thought that the new version would have more features. But, blimey, I can't seem to find the download link. Is this some sort of Microsoft IQ test? *BangheadThat I failed? *Sick 163175
  9. where can i download a free word lease template

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    where can i download a free word lease template: download a word rental lease template https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-download-a-free-word-lease-template/8782009e-76fd-4d85-a9c5-31d1d45dc45c"
  10. Free Word

in Windows 10 Customization
    Free Word: Someone told me about the Free Word offer and I downloaded it. But I don't like it and I want to go back to before I downloaded it. I can't find a way to undo this and I'm so unhappy. I thought it would be just like the Word doc I've been using. Anyway I just wish I could...