Windows 10: I need expert help to solve "an unexpected error Ox80004005." I am a basket case when it...

Discus and support I need expert help to solve "an unexpected error Ox80004005." I am a basket case when it... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I need expert help to solve "an unexpected error Ox80004005." I am a basket case when it comes to DIY and computers. Help!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BarbaraMarkov, May 22, 2020.

1. I need expert help to solve "an unexpected error Ox80004005." I am a basket case when it...

I need expert help to solve "an unexpected error Ox80004005." I am a basket case when it comes to DIY and computers. Help!

:)

BarbaraMarkov, May 22, 2020
  2. Remon Ont Win User

How to solve UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP?

Hi Starfola,

We would like to ask some additional information to better isolate the issue:

• What error message are you getting?
    • Can you provide as the stop code?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors.

You can also try the troubleshooting steps provided on this
    link
    and see if it will work.

Hope it helps. Keep us posted.

Remon Ont, May 22, 2020
  3. Starfola Win User
    How to solve UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP?

1st

Stop Code: UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP

What failed: nvlddmkm.sys

2nd

Stop Code: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

What failed: N/A

Starfola, May 22, 2020
  4. I need expert help to solve "an unexpected error Ox80004005." I am a basket case when it...

hp envy print error ox80004005

hp envy 7640 print error ox80004005,oxf83f5299,oxe06d7363

freewhling, May 22, 2020
Thema:

I need expert help to solve "an unexpected error Ox80004005." I am a basket case when it...

1. I need expert help to solve "an unexpected error Ox80004005." I am a basket case when it... - Similar Threads - need expert help

2. Serious issue I need help solving!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Serious issue I need help solving!: So yesterday, I attempted to install Linux on a second HDD I had in my PC. The installation was unsuccessful, and it was late at night so I just decided to turn my computer off and go to bed. I log onto my computer this morning and I go to my bios to make sure I’m booting...
  3. i want to solve a error.

in Windows 10 Customization
    i want to solve a error.: i want to install a softwear.thats name is bijoy bayanno,but can not installition.because the softwear need to .net fremwork.but .net fremwork does not work properly.it showing a error.[ATTACH]...
  4. I need help on this error.

I need help on this error.: [ATTACH] How do I get rid of this pop up message? it always appears when I open 32 bit files (Well, I assume that's when it happens) and I tried every single solution I could find on the internet, I used the command prompt, I replaced the wininet with an online substitute,...
  5. i need help from windows experts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i need help from windows experts: Hi , please explain to me what those files job in windows because i have deleted them all from all their locations and should i reinstall my windows or its fine blackberry.browser chrome.browser default.browser firefox.browser gatway.browser generic.browser...
  6. Expert needed. Help with a RunDLL missing tmp file error

Expert needed. Help with a RunDLL missing tmp file error: [ATTACH] Hi All, ill keep this short. Have an old windows 7 PC. That every few minutes brings up a RUNDLL error box that says that a particular .tmp file is missin. This has been going on for a year. i click ok, it goes away for 10-15 min and then comes back. i even...
  7. Need Help as well as suggestion from experts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Need Help as well as suggestion from experts: Hi, I have a Website based on Lunar lamps in which I added the best picks and compiled a list for readers based on our research. Now, I live my website on shared hosting with Linux. But I have doubt on security features. So, I want to shift my website from Linux to Windows...
  8. Need help. I am victim of .coot virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Need help. I am victim of .coot virus: in my Portable drive, apparently due to virus attach, several tiles extension is changed and in last .coot added. The files are not usable. Please help me that how to recover the files/data Urgent help is required. Tarique Khan Qaimkhani...
  9. Case 1446258002 not solved

in Windows 10 Customization
    Case 1446258002 not solved: Case 1446258002 not solved https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/case-1446258002-not-solved/db986ada-e37e-4e9f-972d-084a2d076290
  10. Need help solving the code 34 error

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Need help solving the code 34 error: I'm having code 34 every time i restart my system, in device manager - display adapter, it shows both my cards name (GTX 970) with the yellow triangle - error 43. The strangest thing is all i needed to do was disabling both my cards in device manager and then enable again and...