Windows 10: I need Explain what is this???

Discus and support I need Explain what is this??? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; what's the wrong with the Microsoft windows and my total available graphics memory ??? it's been 4 years I'm having this problem... i install windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ariarostami, Apr 28, 2020.

1. I need Explain what is this???

what's the wrong with the Microsoft windows and my total available graphics memory ???

it's been 4 years I'm having this problem...

i install windows 10 v.1511 build 10586.0 my total available graphics memory is 12767MB, updating windows to latest version 1909 build 18363.778

total available graphics memory is NOW 8671MB AND my second GPU which is 4GB not working at all.

fresh installed windows latest version, removed GPU driver, formatted HDD i deleted every other drive there was just C then fresh installed windows 10 with latest updates downloaded every driver from manufacturer's site double checked the every device update from device manager but still NOTHING. hopefully i have the images and it's not driver problem at all because i tested those updated drivers on v1511 it was showing me the 12767MB.

whatever it is its windows related...

I need Explain what is this??? [​IMG]

I need Explain what is this??? [​IMG] I need Explain what is this??? 87d5d4c2-7511-4920-8824-d283268d2075?upload=true.png

:)

ariarostami, Apr 28, 2020

2. Random Restars - > Video Card - > PSU

i try but find no info. itd help if someone explained it.. tbh.

TrAiN^WrEcK, Apr 28, 2020
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Apr 28, 2020
  4. 1Kurgan1 Win User

I need Explain what is this???

DayZ (Mod for ARMA II: OAH) Clubhouse

Thank you both for explaining that, I didn't realize how difficult it was to right click, click, then paste. The error of my ways have been spelled out. Once again, if you guys didn't explain it, I never would have figured out what the point of that post was, simplifying already simple steps, thank you! Now we just have to hope it look erocker a few hours to complete mysteps, that way he had time to read that super easy suggestion, and save sometime, because I don't think he could have completed the steps I listed within a few seconds, and I don't want to hear about how much time he wasted, thats if he even uses IE (because most people on a tech forum love IE).

1Kurgan1, Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

I need Explain what is this???

1. I need Explain what is this??? - Similar Threads - need Explain

2. In the situation I explained to you below, what do I need to do to download Windows 10 on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In the situation I explained to you below, what do I need to do to download Windows 10 on...: When I download Windows 10 on a 16 GB flash card from Microsoft's official website, after the download is 100%, the window like image which I sent you opens on the computer....
  3. In the situation I explained to you below, what do I need to do to download Windows 10 on...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    In the situation I explained to you below, what do I need to do to download Windows 10 on...: When I download Windows 10 on a 16 GB flash card from Microsoft's official website, after the download is 100%, the window like image which I sent you opens on the computer....
  4. In the situation I explained to you below, what do I need to do to download Windows 10 on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Considering a Clean Install, need options explained

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Considering a Clean Install, need options explained: Split from this thread. Hi Greg,I have an important question.Here is some background from my recent post in the Clean Install Forum:...Hey Greg,Well, I got serious with my machine. With every system since before 7, when things start getting shaky, I do a system restart, then...
  6. Considering a Clean Install, need options explained

Considering a Clean Install, need options explained: Split from this thread. Hi Greg,I have an important question.Here is some background from my recent post in the Clean Install Forum:...Hey Greg,Well, I got serious with my machine. With every system since before 7, when things start getting shaky, I do a system restart, then...
  7. Considering a Clean Install, need options explained

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Crashes and problems booting up on windows 10 I can't explain and I need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crashes and problems booting up on windows 10 I can't explain and I need help: Windows update failures, windows won't boot up for some reason some times usually in the mornings then it's fine for some reason until the next day crashing and freezing for what seems randomly and when a sound from my headphones is being made while the crash it will replace...
  9. Crashes and problems booting up on windows 10 I can't explain and I need help

Crashes and problems booting up on windows 10 I can't explain and I need help: Windows update failures, windows won't boot up for some reason some times usually in the mornings then it's fine for some reason until the next day crashing and freezing for what seems randomly and when a sound from my headphones is being made while the crash it will replace...
  10. Crashes and problems booting up on windows 10 I can't explain and I need help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging