Windows 10: I need free upgrade to 10.

Discus and support I need free upgrade to 10. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Split from this thread.Im having the same problem with windows 7. the laptop was given to me then i found out it no good. if we could upgrade for free... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by .....R.o.b....., Oct 6, 2021.

1. I need free upgrade to 10.

Split from this thread.Im having the same problem with windows 7. the laptop was given to me then i found out it no good. if we could upgrade for free it would open the world up for my kids

:)

.....R.o.b....., Oct 6, 2021

2. Video card or RAM need upgrading?

Memtest: no errors after 10 hrs.
    I'm going to perform the Primetest, later on. Get back to you on that.
    I'm going to take it step by step, guys. I need to find the problem with this current computer. I might have to upgrade some components, so that it is still runnable. As for the new one, yes....i will build on it later. I need to find something decent 'gaming experience', all suggestions appreciated. THanks.

itsmeitsme, Oct 6, 2021
  3. swarfega Win User
    preparing to upgrade

You can try following this guide. I suggest either step 4 or step 7.

swarfega, Oct 6, 2021
  4. Nordic Win User

I need free upgrade to 10.

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Oct 6, 2021
Thema:

I need free upgrade to 10.

1. I need free upgrade to 10. - Similar Threads - need free upgrade

2. Free Windows 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Free Windows 10 upgrade: Device name DESKTOP-BJ4Q8SL Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-4590 CPU @ 3.30GHz 3.30 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB Device ID 91F58026-B03B-45C3-AAAC-D47A26CECD54 Product ID 00330-50000-00000-AAOEM System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or touch...
  3. I need free upgrade to 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need free upgrade to 10.: Split from this thread.Im having the same problem with windows 7. the laptop was given to me then i found out it no good. if we could upgrade for free it would open the world up for my kids...
  4. Upgrade free to windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade free to windows 10: Whats better from windows 7 or 8 ? I have licences for both but didnt want to purchase a furthur third. 160219
  5. needing a free upgrade to windows 10

needing a free upgrade to windows 10: how do I get a free upgrade to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/needing-a-free-upgrade-to-windows-10/ecf609d9-9200-4c2c-b803-0de66afb0297
  6. I need an official answer on the Windows 7 to Windows 10 free upgrade!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I need an official answer on the Windows 7 to Windows 10 free upgrade!: I am aware that the Windows 10 free upgrade through the Get Windows 10 (GWX) app ended on July 29, 2016. source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-za/help/12435/windows-10-upgrade-faq And although in the same article above it skirts around the issue of upgrading from a USB...
  7. Upgrade to 10 for free

Upgrade to 10 for free: Hi all,I did a little site searching but can't seem to find help with my question.My daughter has a 4 year old Asus desktop running 8.1.I have checked the specs. and it is capable of running 10.Is there a free option to download and install Windows10 and if so-how to do so....
  8. windows 10 free upgrade

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 free upgrade: I did the windows 10 upgrade from windows 8.1 and I cant get it activated due to product key or digital license i dont think i ever got a digital license information email or anything where can i find the license information to activate the free upgraded windows 10...
  9. Windows 10 Upgrade is not Free

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Upgrade is not Free: I have been using Windows 10 upgrade and having worked in IT support. I have been thinking about Microsoft and their motives. I decided to change my hard drive and Win 10 deactivated. I called MS and was told I had to reinstall qualifying product and do another upgrade. Soon...
  10. Is The Windows 10 Free Upgrade Still Free?

Is The Windows 10 Free Upgrade Still Free?: Hmm I firstly thought that free upgrade to windows 10 has end but now I see MS giving away windows 10 free again in this wsite?- Here 74024