Windows 10: I need full screen

Discus and support I need full screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My screen does not cover the whole computer, I hit something by mistake... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BrendaSuttles1, Jan 25, 2019.

1. I need full screen

My screen does not cover the whole computer, I hit something by mistake

:)

BrendaSuttles1, Jan 25, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 25, 2019
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jan 25, 2019
  4. I need full screen

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jan 25, 2019
Thema:

I need full screen

1. I need full screen - Similar Threads - need full screen

2. Cant full screen some games and need help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant full screen some games and need help: So, I know windows is not a gaming computer, but it’s the only computer I have so I like to play games on there, I downloaded some stuff, and there would be a problem that I am running into, for some games there is a little box that full screens for you, but for most of my...
  3. full screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    full screen: any idea how to create an shortcut of microsoft edge and make it start up automatically load in full screen and sent it either automatically to an second display on an POS system i found this "C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" --user-data-dir=c:\temp...
  4. full screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    full screen: I have a problem. My hp computer, with Windows 10, can´t open any game in complete full screen mode. I can not play the games properly like this. The games are Chicken Invaders 5 and Roblox, both installt from the Microsoft Store app. Can someone please help me?...
  5. full screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    full screen: I was watching a video on you tube and the whole screen does not show. I can see the facilitator in the video but forms and info in the lower half of the screen do not show and I cannot move anything around?...
  6. full screen

full screen: my comuter screen is now split with the top showing open windows. how do I put back to normal setting of full screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/full-screen/07b7385c-5c83-4369-bb87-31a186ef0330
  7. full screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    full screen: Games are not opening in full screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/full-screen/8c225ba3-fa7c-4cb4-9600-905665d094fe
  8. Full screen

Full screen: What do I do for a full screen view? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/full-screen/84890066-880a-4087-bed5-fb6db7576fc9
  9. Full screen

Full screen: Something happened to my full screen . When I booted my computer ,my desktop icons had been relocated in a 3/4 screen with the Task bar expanded to 1/4 screen but still on screen bottom. How do I enable reverting back to my original screen and desk top icon locations?...
  10. Full screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Full screen: Ok, I have been trying W10 out on my surface pro 2, my one problem is netflex. When I watch it full screen it's not actually full screen, there is a black navigation bar at the bottom and because of that a black border around the video. Anyone know how to fix this? 9721

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i need a full screen

2. require full screen