Windows 10: I NEED HALP WIPING MY HARD DRIVE

Discus and support I NEED HALP WIPING MY HARD DRIVE in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Im hecced cause I cant find a way to wipe it, im a stupid person, and I cant understand the diskparexe or whatever, I just need a translator to walk me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ugamda Knucles, Jan 24, 2020.

1. I NEED HALP WIPING MY HARD DRIVE

Im hecced cause I cant find a way to wipe it, im a stupid person, and I cant understand the diskparexe or whatever, I just need a translator to walk me through how I do

:)

Ugamda Knucles, Jan 24, 2020

2. How to wipe a hard drive

modder I already used kill-disk. The deletion is done, I need to reinstall everything.

floridajerseyguy, Jan 24, 2020
  3. 2wicked Win User
    2wicked, Jan 24, 2020
  4. Shadin Win User

I NEED HALP WIPING MY HARD DRIVE

How to wipe a hard drive

The best utility to use to wipe a hard drive is definitely DBAN. You can do an all-out wipe, or simply write all zeroes to the drive.

Darik’s Boot and Nuke – DBAN

Shadin, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

I NEED HALP WIPING MY HARD DRIVE

1. I NEED HALP WIPING MY HARD DRIVE - Similar Threads - NEED HALP WIPING

2. I have a hard drive i need to wipe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a hard drive i need to wipe: So basically i have a old hard drive with win 7 and i want to wipe it so i can put it into my new win 10 pc for more store but i think if i just plug it into my new pc it might do some bad things for my pc so maybe someone can help me???...
  3. I have a hard drive i need to wipe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a hard drive i need to wipe: So basically i have a old hard drive with win 7 and i want to wipe it so i can put it into my new win 10 pc for more store but i think if i just plug it into my new pc it might do some bad things for my pc so maybe someone can help me???...
  4. I have a hard drive i need to wipe

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Hard drive wipe

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hard drive wipe: Hi,I need to wipe a external hard drive to reuse in another system. I thought about using ccleaner but I know it is unsafe. Just so you know I don't want to format it.Thanks...
  6. Wiping hard drives

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wiping hard drives: I am selling a pc it has 3 drives installed, i factory reset the pc and chose to delete all files, will this delete the files from all 3 drives or just the drive with the OS on?...
  7. Hard drive wipe

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hard drive wipe: I am having issues deleting files from my windows app folder on my secondary drive it either says i dont have access, need permission from system or error 0x80070780. I have tried all things i could find via a google search. I have 2 of them due to previous issues each with...
  8. wipe of hard drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    wipe of hard drive: I am trying to wipe my hard drive so I can donate my HP desktop to charity I tried the recovery option but after a long long while it failed to make any changes. I have tried DBAN but for whatever reason it also would not work and just gave me the option of altering the dvd...
  9. Wiping Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Wiping Hard Drive: Hello! I just downloaded a bootable windows onto an usb stick and I from there booted up the computer from the USB stick and formatted all the disks inside the laptop. Then exitted the program. Now when I boot up the computer it just says "No operating System Installed" My...
  10. wipe hard drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    wipe hard drive: I wipe a hard drive with DOD wipe I am trying to reimage drive with window 10 I am getting error do you know if the wipe is affecting the imaging process? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/wipe-hard-drive/2bd86868-d974-4260-b360-637d0cb5e3d2