Windows 10: I need heip on how to eject out dvd from the disc player

Discus and support I need heip on how to eject out dvd from the disc player in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Please I need help on how to remove dvd disc from from my device. Technical support.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by eriamiantoeabraham, Oct 14, 2019.

1. I need heip on how to eject out dvd from the disc player

Please I need help on how to remove dvd disc from from my device. Technical support.

:)

eriamiantoeabraham, Oct 14, 2019

2. After installing printer, I can't eject the install disc

Hi Robert,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

To reject the disc out I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press “windows+X”, it will open the “file explorer”.
    • Then on the left hand side click on “This PC”.
    • You will find the “DVD Drive”, right click on it
    • And click on “eject option” and check whether the DVD is ejected or not.
    Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 14, 2019
  3. DVD-RAM discs troubles win10, the discs will not eject, stay spinning in windows 10

Hi sdowney717,

In order for us to identify what might be causing this problem with your DVD-RAM discs, allow me to ask the following details:

• What build and version of Windows 10 is your computer on? To check, just type in
      winver in Cortana search and hit Enter.
    • Did you only use one application in burning DVDs? What burning software were you using?
    • If you leave your DVD drive burn a disc, how long does it take to finish?

In the meantime, please try ejecting the disc from within Windows. Just open
    File Explorer
    , right-click on your DVD drive, then select Eject from the drop down menu.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Oct 14, 2019
  4. I need heip on how to eject out dvd from the disc player

DVD-RAM discs troubles win10, the discs will not eject, stay spinning in windows 10

Hi, yes, I am attempting to eject using the right click menu, it will not eject.

Version is 1709 build is 16299.309

I am simply using windows file manager built in burning.

It took maybe 15-20 minutes to burn a 2gb file.

I verified that file was burnt properly to the DVD-RAM disk by testing it on a linux PC.

This problem is ONLY existing on DVD-RAM discs, which have that UDF file system.

DVD+RW behavior is normal.

The drive remains active once it begins burning any file to a DVD-RAM disc, the laser will not shut off, the spindle motor continues to spin.

Ejecting by using a paper clip is only way to remove the disc, and the drive still continues to run, laser is on, spindle motor is on. PC can not shut down, I have to unplug it from the wall and reboot after burning a DVD-RAM disc.

The DVD-RAM discs are made by Fuji Film.

I also run ubuntu linux and the discs do work as expected, meaning they can eject after burning a file.

I have erased some DVD-RAM in file manager, then tell it to format and function like a USB drive, the disk will spin up fast and I can write and read files from it, but it will never power down. Telling it to eject gives me an error. No matter how long
    I wait, the disk will spin like mad forever.

Other DVD-RAM discs, I did not format, just start writing files, they write and I can read from the disc, but again the discs refuse to be ejected.

I also sought help on 10forums

DVD-RAM udf file system problems, disc will not eject keeps spinning - Windows 10 Help Forums

sdowney717, Oct 14, 2019
Thema:

I need heip on how to eject out dvd from the disc player

1. I need heip on how to eject out dvd from the disc player - Similar Threads - need heip eject

2. How to change from DVD disc to USB disc?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to change from DVD disc to USB disc?: When I inserted a blank CD to my pc I was presented two options, using it as DVD or as USB device, I choosed USB wrongly as I intended to use it as DVD, is there a way to alternate between both options?...
  3. How to change from DVD disc to USB disc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change from DVD disc to USB disc?: When I inserted a blank CD to my pc I was presented two options, using it as DVD or as USB device, I choosed USB wrongly as I intended to use it as DVD, is there a way to alternate between both options?...
  4. How to change from DVD disc to USB disc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. i need some help with a dvd player

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i need some help with a dvd player: i found a dvd with all my baby pictures and such. everytime i try to open it, it crashes or it makes my screen freak out. why? submitted by /u/sem_burki [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jwcw84/i_need_some_help_with_a_dvd_player/
  6. i cant eject my disc

in Windows 10 Customization
    i cant eject my disc: the button on the side of my computer wont work, so ive been trying to eject the disc digitally. I have looked at every page on google, and they say "go to files, and click on 'my computer' or 'my pc' then right click 'disc' or 'cd rom' and click eject." but when I click "my...
  7. Does DVD player / ROM / writer physically "touch" the DVD disc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Does DVD player / ROM / writer physically "touch" the DVD disc: It's said CD / DVD / VCD is read by laser , and never touch the disc physcially, and so it would never scratch the disc and cause any data rot to the disc, is that true? My discs are more expensive than the DVD writer... 133953
  8. How to eject a disc from CD/DVD drive - Dell Inspirion 15 3000

How to eject a disc from CD/DVD drive - Dell Inspirion 15 3000: I don't know how to do this. There's no button. Someone, please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-eject-a-disc-from-cddvd-drive-dell/ea534ffe-93f8-43aa-a659-1d6afbea90d8
  9. I need a DVD player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need a DVD player: Hello, can anyone recommend a DVD player I can use, I have VLC Media Player, but it is not working very well. 30760
  10. DVD Disc player not reading discs after installing Windows 10

DVD Disc player not reading discs after installing Windows 10: 2 days ago I had to replace a hard drive and reinstall Windows 10. Unfortunately, my DVD drive is not reading the discs I've tried (that it read normally last week, when I also had Windows 10 and everything but the hard drive was the same). When I go into Device Manager,...