Windows 10: i need heip to in fs19 game or call me <PII removed>

Discus and support i need heip to in fs19 game or call me in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; \i need heip to in fs19 game or call me <PII removed>... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by johhnnyfunk, Dec 7, 2018.

1. i need heip to in fs19 game or call me

\i need heip to in fs19 game or call me <PII removed>

:)

johhnnyfunk, Dec 7, 2018
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

remove game data from xbox game in windows 10

I appreciate your reply. It seems that the game progress was saved to your Xbox account associated on your computer that's why you can't play the game from the beginning. I recommend that you remove the account on your computer by performing the following
    steps:

1. Press the Windows icon, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Select Accounts.
    3. Under Email & app accounts, click the Microsoft account, then click Remove.

I also suggest that you reset the Xbox app on your computer so that we could ensure that no account is linked to it. To get started, kindly follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Go to Apps.
    3. Under Apps & features, locate the Xbox app.
    4. Click the Xbox app, then select Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.

Let us know if that works for you. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, Dec 7, 2018
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Dec 7, 2018
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

i need heip to in fs19 game or call me

remove game data from xbox game in windows 10

Hi Henry,

If you are signed in to your Xbox account when playing the game, your game saves will be stored to the cloud storage. If you're playing the game without signing in your Xbox account, you can reset the game from Settings to remove your game saves. Let's try
    to isolate this issue so that we could find a way for you to remove your game data. Kindly perform the following steps below:

Step 1: Reset the game from Settings.

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Go to Apps.
    3. Under Apps & features, locate the game.
    4. Click the game, then select Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.

Step 2: Remove Temporary files on your computer.

1. Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then click the Settings icon.
    2. Select System, and then select
      Storage
    3. Select This PC and click on
      Temporary files
    4. Select Temporary files.
    5. Click Remove files.
    6. Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Please respond to this thread to let me know how the issue progresses. Similarly, if you have more questions, please inform me by replying to this post.

Ariel Acu, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

i need heip to in fs19 game or call me

1. i need heip to in fs19 game or call me - Similar Threads - need heip fs19

2. I downloaded a game on the app. store and need access to the game files - how do I remove...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I downloaded a game on the app. store and need access to the game files - how do I remove...: Hi, I recently downloaded 'Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice' through the app. store, as part of my "PC Pass". The game has a driver bug with AMD GPUs, but there is a solution by adding a certain parameter in the properties of the .exe-file. However, after struggling to actually...
  3. How can I change what Cortana calls me?

in Cortana
    How can I change what Cortana calls me?: I know a bunch of people have asked this, but unfortunately none of the articles I've read have helped. I somehow do not have the "About Me" section of the Cortana menu, and that seems to stop me from changing what she calls me? It makes me very uncomfortable....
  4. I need to speak to someone live about a scam that was I was just called for

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need to speak to someone live about a scam that was I was just called for: A man just called me saying my pc was infected and that he was a tech from Microsoft and it was vital he gets into the pc to repair the issue. I told him MS does not call . He said this is the technical dept. and we did find an issue in your pc so we need to have you go...
  5. i need heip to in fs19 game or call me 740 500 8391

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i need heip to in fs19 game or call me 740 500 8391: \i need heip to in fs19 game or call me 740 500 8391 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-heip-to-in-fs19-game-or-call-me-740-500/94f7bb7e-d481-46a7-a7ab-b829f570e73c"
  6. Does Microsoft call customers like me? I received a phone call frome someone saying they...

Does Microsoft call customers like me? I received a phone call frome someone saying they...: I received a phone from someone saying they were with Microsoft. They asked me to go to a web site they provided. I did not. I tryed to tell Microsoft about this but did not get anyone. What should I do in this type situation? Lewis...
  7. A GAME CALLED POOL HALL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A GAME CALLED POOL HALL: YOU PEOPLE THINK THAT YOU CAN PLAY HEAD GAMES WITH OTHERS. YOU HAVE A GAME CALLED POOL HALL, WELL LET ME TELL YOU, I'M TIRED OF OTHER, SELFISH, INCONSIDERATE POOR EXCUSES FOR HUMAN BEINGS, RUNNING THAT GAME, TAKING AWAY POINTS THAT I HAVE EARNED OVER THE PAST COUPLE OF...
  8. this make me so uncomfortable, I need help. I totaly removed SQL server and this appeare...

this make me so uncomfortable, I need help. I totaly removed SQL server and this appeare...: I totaly removed SQL server and this appeare many times, I dont know how to fix it [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_scanning-windows_10/this-make-me-so-uncomfortable-i-need-help-i-totaly/2b4ac270-296a-440c-b522-08ebf2b0e635
  9. call of duty game of the year

in Windows 10 Gaming
    call of duty game of the year: I have call of duty game of the year on c/d. I can get the multiplayer to work on this windows 10 but not the single player. I have tried patches and updates.nothing works. I got other old games like halo, spiderman the movie game . Patched them and they work fine. Any...
  10. Call me crazy, but...

in Browsers and Email
    Call me crazy, but...: I am going to switch to Bing. *Redface For the rest of the week and see how I like it. Does anyone else use Bing, and do you really earn a lot of gift cards like they say? -Chuck 5736