Windows 10: I NEED HELP. 20H2 build problem

Discus and support I NEED HELP. 20H2 build problem in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I just updated to the 20H2 build and my screen changed colors. There is no contrast. Every is a Sade of grey. I already checked if it added color... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/justagamerbro, Dec 14, 2020.

1. I NEED HELP. 20H2 build problem

I just updated to the 20H2 build and my screen changed colors. There is no contrast. Every is a Sade of grey. I already checked if it added color profiles and and everything is normal. Also my audio and microphone stopped working. It still detects them but I can’t hear anything and it’s not picking up Audio from my microphone. And yes the the microphone and the right output audio is default in the sound settings and control panel. I don’t know what is going on. This update ruined everything for me. I tried to used the troubleshooting service but it didn’t detect a problem.

submitted by /u/justagamerbro
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/justagamerbro, Dec 14, 2020

2. is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Dec 14, 2020
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Update History is not showing v.20H2

Hi Dominic

I am Dave, an Independent Advisor, I will help you with this . . .

This is normal behavior in Windows 10, typically when you install a Feature Update like 20h2, the update history is wiped, this is to prevent the user from trying to uninstall an update that was prior to the Feature Update, which would de-stabilize Windows
    10, the list should start building again, when some updates are applied to version 20h2 . . .

DaveM121, Dec 14, 2020
  4. I NEED HELP. 20H2 build problem

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 14, 2020
Thema:

I NEED HELP. 20H2 build problem

1. I NEED HELP. 20H2 build problem - Similar Threads - NEED HELP 20H2

2. I need help with fixing this problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I need help with fixing this problem: My Microsoft store is very slow, and every time I try to login it takes for ever, and when I finally login to Microsoft, it takes for ever to load about 10-20 minutes. When I try to download something on Microsoft store it always gives me an error saying I have to change the...
  3. I need help with fixing this problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with fixing this problem: My Microsoft store is very slow, and every time I try to login it takes for ever, and when I finally login to Microsoft, it takes for ever to load about 10-20 minutes. When I try to download something on Microsoft store it always gives me an error saying I have to change the...
  4. I need help with this problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with this problem.: The problem is any game I start from either desktop or xbox app it always says signing in at the bottom right corner of my screen and never signs in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-this-problem/c3e9132f-3427-4880-ac3c-7b6d982d6f10
  5. I need help with this problem.

I need help with this problem.: The problem is any game I start from either desktop or xbox app it always says signing in at the bottom right corner of my screen and never signs in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-this-problem/c3e9132f-3427-4880-ac3c-7b6d982d6f10
  6. Problem in mouse I need help

Problem in mouse I need help: When I use the mouse in my laptop it works fine. On this desktop I need to right click first then open to get thru files or apps. The problem mouse is working properly on different machine. I cant double click properly in this desktop. It is working properly before. I dont...
  7. Problem in mouse I need help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem in mouse I need help: When I use the mouse in my laptop it works fine. On this desktop I need to right click first then open to get thru files or apps. The problem mouse is working properly on different machine. I cant double click properly in this desktop. It is working properly before. I dont...
  8. i need help please in this problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i need help please in this problem: i have problem i now connected to Internet via laptop wifi but the problem now internal can't access to any site apear to me "this site can’t be reached" but this problem fixed if i disconnect wifi and connect via usb wifi, i need fix please help me to fix this problem in...
  9. Need help upgrading to 20H2

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Need help upgrading to 20H2: I will have to enable updates before I start but, after enabling updates do I just do a manual search for updates or, is there another route I need to take? Here, is my current system info. Or, should I download an iso like I did the last time I think! *Think [img] 167501
  10. I need some Help with a problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need some Help with a problem: Hey, I just clicked accidently on the night-mode which filters the blue out of the picture and makes it more darker and healthier for our eyes.. The problem now is I can't deactivate it now... Does anyone know a fix for it? I tried everything... But nothing works... Pls help...