Windows 10: I need help activating my Office 365 app

Discus and support I need help activating my Office 365 app in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am trying to activate my Office 365 on my Lenovo, it comes free with the laptop but it keeps asking me to purchase it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AshleyCurrie, Jul 25, 2019.

1. I need help activating my Office 365 app

I am trying to activate my Office 365 on my Lenovo, it comes free with the laptop but it keeps asking me to purchase it

:)

AshleyCurrie, Jul 25, 2019

2. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Jul 25, 2019
  3. Office 365 activation error after big Win 10 update

We appreciate your response, Keith. We suggest that you update Office 365 and see if it'll make a difference. You can simply do it by opening any Office 365 applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Here are the steps on how to do so:

• Open Office app, then click on File.
    • Look for Account, then click on Update.
    • Once done, restart your computer.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Jul 25, 2019
  4. I need help activating my Office 365 app

Having trouble activation Office 365

Error 0x8004FC12 when activating Office 2013 or Office 365

Source "We’re sorry, something went wrong and we can’t do this for you right now. Please try again later. (0x8004FC12)" when activating Office 2013 or Office 365

DavidPostill, Jul 25, 2019
Thema:

I need help activating my Office 365 app

1. I need help activating my Office 365 app - Similar Threads - need help activating

2. No MS app MS Office/365 will activate.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No MS app MS Office/365 will activate.: Opening my Windows 10 desktop on February 11, 2023, I was surprisingly unable to activate any Microsoft 365 Office app. Each of three Word, Excel, and Powerpoint had functioned without interruption for years. I de-installed Office Microsoft 365 and reinstalled using SARA....
  3. No MS app MS Office/365 will activate.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No MS app MS Office/365 will activate.: Opening my Windows 10 desktop on February 11, 2023, I was surprisingly unable to activate any Microsoft 365 Office app. Each of three Word, Excel, and Powerpoint had functioned without interruption for years. I de-installed Office Microsoft 365 and reinstalled using SARA....
  4. No MS app MS Office/365 will activate.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Need help restore again microsoft office 365

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help restore again microsoft office 365: I need help! 1 month ago i tried to ask in here need help about my pc. After a long time i find my pc rarely blinkng for now even though i do nothing, i have 2 question: What cause my pc keep blinking? As i said for now my pc rarely blinking but i worry that this problem may...
  6. Need help with Office 365 mobile on Android

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Need help with Office 365 mobile on Android: I have office 365 mobile on Android ver.10 cell. I can only get a different "header" to work the first two pages of a book I am writing. After the second header, the text in the headers remains the same. Desktops and tablets have a somewhat different format concerning Header...
  7. Help needed to remove Office 365 Subscription detail

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Help needed to remove Office 365 Subscription detail: I have purchased a used Surface Pro 6 to use as a tablet. To prepare for my use, I installed a new copy of Windows 10 version 2004, removed all programs that I'd not use and rebooted the tablet. Cleaned the hard drive and removed all installation files and previous copies of...
  8. Office 365 not activating

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Office 365 not activating: I went through my Microsoft Office 365 subscriptions and to deactivate some old computers and accidentally deactivated my Surface Pro. Now I can't get it to reactivate. I sign in and it tell me my subscription is not licensed. I even shared my service with another email...
  9. Office 365 Activation

Office 365 Activation: Just purchased Office 365, payment accepted and install successful However, when I open a doc Word, Excel I get the message that activation is needed by 5/28/20. Pressing the Activate button causes the 'confirm your account window' to be displayed. Pressing Next clears...
  10. Activation of Office 365

Activation of Office 365: I am trying to setup my new office 365. I am at the stage of confirming my accout. However I cannot enter the Country or Region as it only provides for one country. Please advise....