Windows 10: I need help activating office on my new PC after the old PC died

Discus and support I need help activating office on my new PC after the old PC died in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My old PC died and I need help in activating office suite on new PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by paulhamler, Oct 1, 2020.

1. I need help activating office on my new PC after the old PC died

My old PC died and I need help in activating office suite on new PC

:)

paulhamler, Oct 1, 2020
  2. Drakisath Win User

My old PC died, I built a new one but how do I activate Windows 10??

Hi, My old PC died running Windows 10 Pro, So I built a new PC.

How do I activate windows again???? (I haven't got the code)

I can see both PC's in my devices on my account.

I have tried settings>Security>Activate >troubleshooting to activate but the only device that appears is my old PC??

How do I Activate my new one???

Drakisath, Oct 1, 2020
  3. migrate office 2013 to new PC

Step 1. If its a single license, first uninstall it on the existing computer.

Step 2. Download and reinstall the license on the new computer. If you already have the setup files, you can proceed to use it to install on the new computer.

Download and install or reinstall Office 2013 on a PC or
    Office for Mac ...

Step 3. Because it was previously in use on another computer, it is a possibility you might need to reactivate by telephone:

Microsoft Office Activation Number:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/950929

Andre Da Costa, Oct 1, 2020
  4. JGLTX Win User

I need help activating office on my new PC after the old PC died

Activating Win10 in a new PC

My old PC died. I have built a new one. I installed Win10 with an ISO. I am unable to activate Win10 as the product code I had made a note of is obviously wrong.

Where can I find the old code so I can reactivate on my new PC?

John in Houston

JGLTX, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

I need help activating office on my new PC after the old PC died

1. I need help activating office on my new PC after the old PC died - Similar Threads - need help activating

2. need help with new pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    need help with new pc: i recently bought a new pc, booted it up and it had 2 different accounts, i was fine and ive been able to use it perfectly fine. the other account however is the admin account that i dont have the password to. is there any way to access/ get rid of this account without...
  3. I need help with my pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need help with my pc: So i reset pc because i was having blue screen errors after i restarted my pc due to a game that was having problems as well i did that so now i reset my pc and i think your supposed to get another account making screen and i didn’t get it so im stick on other user.please...
  4. Need help with my new PC

Need help with my new PC: So I kinda messed up the setup of my new gaming pc bc I found a setting where you can change where new items are put to, like what drive or what not. And I had it to my 220gb HDD and the 900gb SSD that came built in and every game I installed went to the HDD, i am resetting...
  5. Need help with my new gaming pc

Need help with my new gaming pc: So today I returned my all-in-one pc that i thought had good graphics, Just uhd graphics. And got an Acer monitor and a ibuypower gaming pc and it had I'm assuming a HDD and SSD, so the main one I assume is the HDD which has about 200gb and the SSD has 1TB, after I installed...
  6. I need help with my pc.

I need help with my pc.: So right now letters are being typed repeatedly, but i typed them 3 days ago, and it just keeps happening. Anyone got a reason as to why it keeps happening. submitted by /u/Frosty_bong [link] [comments]...
  7. I need help with my pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I need help with my pc: Hello, I've got this problem some hours ago my Wi-FI icon disappeared for the taskbar but it's still working and settings won't open also when i try to type something in the search bar it won't even load anything and when i open control panel and a click on network it just...
  8. My old PC died, I built a new one but how do I activate Windows 10??

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My old PC died, I built a new one but how do I activate Windows 10??: Hi, My old PC died running Windows 10 Pro, So I built a new PC. How do I activate windows again???? (I haven't got the code) I can see both PC's in my devices on my account. I have tried settings>Security>Activate >troubleshooting to activate but the only device that...
  9. I need help with my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need help with my pc: So i ran a command that was supposed to help me in poweshell because i had problems with window photos not opening or anything and so basically after running the command i cant use cortana or anything that had a windows infront of it name basically. i need any kind of help. i...
  10. Need help with new PC windows activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Need help with new PC windows activation: I recently upgraded my PC, and need to update windows again. I had a windows 10 license before I upgraded. After the upgrade my windows key is gone. I thought that deleting my old PC as a device from my device management in the Microsoft account would work, but it just killed...