Windows 10: I need help! Aposoft broke my internal desktop!

Discus and support I need help! Aposoft broke my internal desktop! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So, I tried Aposoft Recording Software and it worked, but then I shut it down and then when I booted my laptop back on, everything appeared small!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SiyamYTRealm, Jan 16, 2020.

1. I need help! Aposoft broke my internal desktop!

So, I tried Aposoft Recording Software and it worked, but then I shut it down and then when I booted my laptop back on, everything appeared small! HELP!!!

Can anyone fix it?

:)

SiyamYTRealm, Jan 16, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 16, 2020
  3. I need help with my desktop.

Ok, I am going to need help fixing my desktop from Microsoft. Please help me.

I am a YouTuber who recently got a display or component upgrade thanks to the Windows Insider Programme.

My XSplit Broadcaster didn't work, so I uninstalled it and I got Aposoft Recorder. However, I shut down the PC because the F6 key started to bug me.

When I started up the PC, all the icons and everything shrunk.

Microsoft, please help me. My icon size is medium and Aposoft is broken software.

For now, I won't turn on my PC until Microsoft gives me an official email and solution.

So in a nutshell...

How can I fix my desktop?

SiyamYTRealm, Jan 16, 2020
  4. I need help! Aposoft broke my internal desktop!

Windows 10 broke my steam

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Method 1: Try updating the Video card drivers and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to update the Video card driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right-click on the Video card listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’.

Method 2: Try installing the game in Compatibility mode and check.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Right click the Game setup file and select Properties then tap or click the Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap or click the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click OK.
    • Try installing the Game and check.

If still the issue persist then I suggest you to follow the suggestion provided by crazzilla replied on August 3, 2015 from the below link and check if it helps.

Windows 10 & Steam Gaming - most games broke

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

I need help! Aposoft broke my internal desktop!

1. I need help! Aposoft broke my internal desktop! - Similar Threads - need help Aposoft

2. Hello? I think my desktop broke.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello? I think my desktop broke.: I woke up one day to find out that there is a purple glitch on my desktop. It didnt have a particular shape and the edge of it was flickering now and there. It is only on the background or wallpaper when i open a application, it dissappears....
  3. Hello? I think my desktop broke.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello? I think my desktop broke.: I woke up one day to find out that there is a purple glitch on my desktop. It didnt have a particular shape and the edge of it was flickering now and there. It is only on the background or wallpaper when i open a application, it dissappears....
  4. Hello? I think my desktop broke.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Please help i broke my icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help i broke my icon: Today i download Executable Icon Changer and change my c# application to it but later i know how to set icon properly then i uninstalled Executable Icon Changer but the icon that i changed by that application appear to every executable file without icon pls help me...
  6. Accidentally broke everything, need help ASAP

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Accidentally broke everything, need help ASAP: So basically, I was trying to install Arch Linux alongside Windows I was being REALLY REALLY Really stupid, saw a seemingly useless 15GB recovery partition, and was like "hey, I can use this for Arch" because I didn't wanna cut into my main partition's storage as it was...
  7. Broke my wireless connectivity - Need some help.

Broke my wireless connectivity - Need some help.: Hey all! So I was having issues with my Wifi taking too long to resolve the host DNS connections in Google Chrome and decided to do the basic troubleshooting things. Pics: https://imgur.com/gallery/lFpKRQ4 First, I disconnected from the Wifi by clicking the tile on Network...
  8. Need help repairing my desktop

Need help repairing my desktop: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NO504Saint [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eez6xo/need_help_repairing_my_desktop/
  9. I need help with my desktop.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need help with my desktop.: Ok, I am going to need help fixing my desktop from Microsoft. Please help me. I am a YouTuber who recently got a display or component upgrade thanks to the Windows Insider Programme. My XSplit Broadcaster didn't work, so I uninstalled it and I got Aposoft Recorder....
  10. Update Broke Computer Need Help!

in Windows 10 Support
    Update Broke Computer Need Help!: To start off I've been trying to fix my computer for a week now and have had no success. I don't think it's malware, I've had Malwarebytes installed onto my computer for about a year now and have ran a scan multiple times with "Scan for rootkits" option turned on, since...