Windows 10: I need help as the windows store wont update itself or its apps and also when I use wsreset...

Discus and support I need help as the windows store wont update itself or its apps and also when I use wsreset... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Somenerd1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gamw6c/i_need_help_as_the_windows_store_wont_update/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Somenerd1, Apr 29, 2020.

1. I need help as the windows store wont update itself or its apps and also when I use wsreset...

/u/Somenerd1, Apr 29, 2020
  2. lx07 Win User

Windows Store Reset

Why did you delete them?

It wasn't working for me, set up as live tile but not updating the picture. I then went to featured app in the store as you suggested, then ran wsreset and it started working.

Was that your steps? I did read them but I forgot what they are now and I seem to have only done 2 steps.

3. Gino Des Win User
    Windows Store not updating existing apps but successfully downloads new apps

Hi,

In order to diagnose the issue, we suggest that you try the following methods:

Method 1: Kindly run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.
    To run it, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Troubleshooting, and click on
      Troubleshooting
      from the results.
    • On the left pane, click View all.
    • Click Windows Store Apps.

Method 2: We suggest that you manually reset the Windows Store app cache
    and then try to update apps again. To manually reset, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type CMD, and right-click CMD
      from the results.
    • Click Run as administrator.
    • Type wsreset, and press Enter.

Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, Apr 29, 2020
  4. I need help as the windows store wont update itself or its apps and also when I use wsreset...

Store Apps Never Update

Hi Brian,

This issue could occur due to some incorrect settings or corrupt app files. I would suggest you to try these steps and check:

First, let's run the apps troubleshooter and check. Refer to this article for to run the apps troubleshooter which can automatically detect and fix app issues:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to reset Windows store cache and check:

• Press Windows key +R, type WSReset and press enter
    • Check if it takes you to a store page which displays that the cache has been reset
    • Now try to update the apps and check.

Bennet Martin, Apr 29, 2020
Thema:

I need help as the windows store wont update itself or its apps and also when I use wsreset...

1. I need help as the windows store wont update itself or its apps and also when I use wsreset... - Similar Threads - need help store

2. Roblox wont open in Microsoft store and also in Xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox wont open in Microsoft store and also in Xbox app: Description of the problem: When I click to open it, a window appears with a white background and the roblox symbol in the middle and after a few seconds it closes. When I tried to open roblox using Xbox app it gives error something went wrong then error 0x80040904...
  3. Roblox wont open in Microsoft store and also in Xbox app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roblox wont open in Microsoft store and also in Xbox app: Description of the problem: When I click to open it, a window appears with a white background and the roblox symbol in the middle and after a few seconds it closes. When I tried to open roblox using Xbox app it gives error something went wrong then error 0x80040904...
  4. Microsoft Store Pending or Not downloading. Microsoft Store app itself is also 'pending'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Pending or Not downloading. Microsoft Store app itself is also 'pending': Hi,I have recently gotten a new Windows 11 system. I have noticed that except for a few applications that have managed to install, my Microsoft Store is stuck 'pending' on all downloads I do. Even the Microsoft Store app itself, currently cannot download. I can't install...
  5. Microsoft Store Pending or Not downloading. Microsoft Store app itself is also 'pending'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Pending or Not downloading. Microsoft Store app itself is also 'pending': Hi,I have recently gotten a new Windows 11 system. I have noticed that except for a few applications that have managed to install, my Microsoft Store is stuck 'pending' on all downloads I do. Even the Microsoft Store app itself, currently cannot download. I can't install...
  6. Laptop playing videos by itself, when I close the lid. I need help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Laptop playing videos by itself, when I close the lid. I need help: It isn't the first time it has happened to me, when I turn my pc on after i closed the lid and turn up the volume most of the time there's a random clip playing, however i do not have any chrome tabs open/ other browser, when I looked at my liked videos on youtube, I've found...
  7. Microsoft store wont update itself and is failing to update other apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store wont update itself and is failing to update other apps: I cannot open Microsoft store. It has a white line under the icon indicating that its updating but it wont update. Because of this I cannot open it and this is a big problem because you get apps from the Microsoft store. Please tell me how do I fix it because this is really...
  8. How do I pin Windows Store and its apps to the taskbar? Also, how do I move those apps in...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I pin Windows Store and its apps to the taskbar? Also, how do I move those apps in...: How do I pin Windows Store and its apps to the taskbar? Also, how do I move those apps in between rows on the taskbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-pin-windows-store-and-its-apps-to-the/4b79d6eb-15a4-4569-8c1d-a2ce9f3fa107
  9. apps that aren't in the app store are not downloading and I need help fixing it

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    apps that aren't in the app store are not downloading and I need help fixing it: How do I download apps that are not in the app store? So I saw that my version of zoom was a bit outdated and I wanted to download a newer one, so when I went to the download page and clicked the download button, and when It finished I opened it and it said: "The app you're...
  10. i need help! pc wont shutoff

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    i need help! pc wont shutoff: As usual I logged off pc, attempted to choose sleepmode. But noticed power light was still on. Tried pressing power but no good. Now it won't turn on! I can't even access the bottem to remove battery. Please advise what to do oh sorry. the problem was fixed by my ISP...