Windows 10: I need help ASAP

Discus and support I need help ASAP in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Ok so I wanted more space on my computer and me not knowing what to do I went to file Explorer, clicked local disk and I got about like 10 gist back of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Armany, May 10, 2016.

1. Armany Win User

I need help ASAP

Ok so I wanted more space on my computer and me not knowing what to do I went to file Explorer, clicked local disk and I got about like 10 gist back of data but when I did that and emptied my recycling bin
    I could open nothing up. When I try to open up Microsoft edge it stays up for less then a second. I would've reset my pc but I kept getting windows can't find recovery environment, so I did this. I can't do anything is there a fix for this ?
    I can't get to things like file Explorer only through making a new folder on desktop
    , control panel only through RUN cmds , and settings through control panel.( not sure how but I did it when I was trying to fix )

:)

Armany, May 10, 2016

2. i need help! asap!

You may be right but seeing the available evidence is far better if you really want to help. To help you need to know precise details of the graphics card and the driver version installed. You also should check whether there are other issues contributing
    to the problem.

Gerry C J Cornell, May 10, 2016
  3. i need help! asap!

Hi! The OP is asking for a graphics driver update! He knows what cased the crash!

These are my thoughts!

garybear89, May 10, 2016
  4. CountMike New Member

I need help ASAP

Do you have any Restore points saved ?

CountMike, May 10, 2016
  5. Armany Win User
    No,sadly I don't, it has the black screen of death now

Armany, May 10, 2016
  6. CountMike New Member
    You must have deleted something important. In this case you may need to try repair from bootable USB or DVD with Windows installation on it.

CountMike, May 10, 2016
  7. Armany Win User
    So if I make an installation media usb how do I boot from it through computer startup

Armany, May 10, 2016
  8. swarfega Win User

I need help ASAP

You might want to read through this guide.

swarfega, May 10, 2016
  9. CountMike New Member
    You choose USB to be first BOOT device, can be done thru BIOS or with quick boot device changer. Check your MB manual for button to be pressed to do that. On my MB it's F12 for quick and Del. button to enter BIOS.

CountMike, May 10, 2016
  10. NavyLCDR New Member
    You can't do a repair install by booting from the installation USB - only a clean install.

NavyLCDR, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

I need help ASAP

1. I need help ASAP - Similar Threads - need help ASAP

2. USB Not working. NEED HELP ASAP!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    USB Not working. NEED HELP ASAP!: My usb posts suddenly stopped working. Someone please help me I need to use them very soon! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-not-working-need-help-asap/8fdf5921-6c5a-4b15-8d80-959d790858b6
  3. I really need help asap

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I really need help asap: When i go under task manager and right click on a game the "go to details" is greyed out i really need it cuz my game is not working well with obs submitted by /u/Hectorlittle2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f19oz7/i_really_need_help_asap/
  4. Need help with mouse issue ASAP

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with mouse issue ASAP: I recently installed Bioshock and wanted to play it on my laptop. After running the game and encountering problem after problem I went ahead and uninstalled it. One of the main issues I was having was the mouse sensitivity in the game, it wouldn't register that I was moving...
  5. Help ASAP

in Windows 10 Support
    Help ASAP: Running Windows 10, pc specs are Msi gaming 970 board AMD FX-8350 CPU 1060 3gb GPU 500 EVGA White PSU 16gb DDR3 Ripjaws 2tb HDD Sandisk 120gb SSD A couple weeks ago my PC just wouldn't post. It turns on and all the RGB and Fans start spinning (even on GPU) however no image...
  6. Need help ASAP?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help ASAP?: Hello, :) so i have a problem with my computer. when i try to download the casual Google Chrome it says "Your network adminstrator has applied a group policy that prevents installation" Someone please help out. thanks...
  7. Need help ASAP Emergency

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Need help ASAP Emergency: I’m having extreme problems with Trojans, and applications that got downloaded on my computer without my permission. Overnight my computer has become extremely unresponsive, even to the point where it completely shuts down without any warning. I found a bunch of the...
  8. Need help ASAP!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need help ASAP!: So I've forgotten the admin password to my windows 10 computer, and the email attached to it. Every time I try to get into the restrictions/security of my computer, it's completely blocked off unless you have admin rights. Right now I'm using an account without any admin...
  9. need answer asap

need answer asap: Hi i was just wondering how do you burn a windows 10 recovery disc onto another disc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-answer-asap/d81bb09a-7081-425e-af67-23a3060b0879
  10. need answer asap

need answer asap: Hi i was just wondering how to burn a windows 10 recovery disc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-answer-asap/03b31c69-6c26-4411-8ebd-73de611166da