Windows 10: I need help ASAP

Discus and support I need help ASAP in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Ok so I wanted more space on my computer and me not knowing what to do I went to file Explorer, clicked local disk and I got about like 10 gist back of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Armany, May 10, 2016.

1. Armany Win User

I need help ASAP

Ok so I wanted more space on my computer and me not knowing what to do I went to file Explorer, clicked local disk and I got about like 10 gist back of data but when I did that and emptied my recycling bin
    I could open nothing up. When I try to open up Microsoft edge it stays up for less then a second. I would've reset my pc but I kept getting windows can't find recovery environment, so I did this. I can't do anything is there a fix for this ?
    I can't get to things like file Explorer only through making a new folder on desktop
    , control panel only through RUN cmds , and settings through control panel.( not sure how but I did it when I was trying to fix )

:)

Armany, May 10, 2016

2. i need help! asap!

You may be right but seeing the available evidence is far better if you really want to help. To help you need to know precise details of the graphics card and the driver version installed. You also should check whether there are other issues contributing
    to the problem.

Gerry C J Cornell, May 10, 2016
  3. i need help! asap!

Hi! The OP is asking for a graphics driver update! He knows what cased the crash!

These are my thoughts!

garybear89, May 10, 2016
  4. CountMike New Member

I need help ASAP

Do you have any Restore points saved ?

CountMike, May 10, 2016
  5. Armany Win User
    No,sadly I don't, it has the black screen of death now

Armany, May 10, 2016
  6. CountMike New Member
    You must have deleted something important. In this case you may need to try repair from bootable USB or DVD with Windows installation on it.

CountMike, May 10, 2016
  7. Armany Win User
    So if I make an installation media usb how do I boot from it through computer startup

Armany, May 10, 2016
  8. swarfega Win User

I need help ASAP

You might want to read through this guide.

swarfega, May 10, 2016
  9. CountMike New Member
    You choose USB to be first BOOT device, can be done thru BIOS or with quick boot device changer. Check your MB manual for button to be pressed to do that. On my MB it's F12 for quick and Del. button to enter BIOS.

CountMike, May 10, 2016
  10. NavyLCDR New Member
    You can't do a repair install by booting from the installation USB - only a clean install.

NavyLCDR, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

I need help ASAP

1. I need help ASAP - Similar Threads - need help ASAP

2. I need help, ASAP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help, ASAP: Let's get started, I was following some tutorial how to do something with language on pc, I was doing all right before I got losted what to do and clicked maybe some wrong thing. After this my pc got restarted and there text like "You can't use this pin" something like that,...
  3. I need help, ASAP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help, ASAP: Let's get started, I was following some tutorial how to do something with language on pc, I was doing all right before I got losted what to do and clicked maybe some wrong thing. After this my pc got restarted and there text like "You can't use this pin" something like that,...
  4. I need help asap

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need help asap: I deleted something from registry editor which is connected to the trojan virus that came from the cracked app that ive download, since then it started to act like crazy everytime i restart it i need to end task the windows explorer so i can go to my previous windows. Can...
  5. I need help asap

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help asap: I deleted something from registry editor which is connected to the trojan virus that came from the cracked app that ive download, since then it started to act like crazy everytime i restart it i need to end task the windows explorer so i can go to my previous windows. Can...
  6. I need help asap

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. I need help ASAP

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help ASAP: My pc just experienced a error saying “ Critical Process Died” and now my pc won’t boot, I can’t start it in safe mode, I don’t remember my administrator password submitted by /u/that_one_mexican810 [link] [comments]...
  8. I need help asap

I need help asap: My microsoft store has a little ! In the corner and wont open how do i fix this submitted by /u/syl12nl [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jhbqcs/i_need_help_asap/
  9. i need help ASAP

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i need help ASAP: i accidentally used one license on two computers what should i do? please reply ASAP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-asap/88d348bd-2393-4391-850f-f9eb1e8130e4
  10. I need help ASAP

I need help ASAP: Hi there stranger, Recently, my laptop has been running extremely slowly. To be honest I don’t know where to pist this and I’ve tried everything that the threads on the official lenovo website have given me which result in a temporary fix. This is my problem, I boot up my...