Windows 10: I need help ASAP

Discus and support I need help ASAP in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi there stranger, Recently, my laptop has been running extremely slowly. To be honest I don’t know where to pist this and I’ve tried everything that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Pablo-The-Plug, Jul 6, 2020.

1. I need help ASAP

Hi there stranger, Recently, my laptop has been running extremely slowly. To be honest I don’t know where to pist this and I’ve tried everything that the threads on the official lenovo website have given me which result in a temporary fix. This is my problem, I boot up my laptop and I log in, everything is fine and I allow 3-4 minutes for everything to load properly. I open up chrome and its fine for about 5 seconds and then everything starts lagging, A LOT. I try and type and it becomes very tedious waiting for the characters to load. I close chrome and click the windows key. It opens up the menu on the bottom right and I can type properly on that BUT when I open up task manager for a second it reads: System interrupts - 100% CPU and it’s highlighted in red but after a second it shows everything running smoothly with the CPU never over 35% or the RAM. I honestly don’t know what could be the problem and I’ve tried virtually everything. If it helps I’m on Windows 10 64 bit and I’m using a Lenovo T460. As I’ve said before, I don’t know where to post this and I’ve started here please guide me if I’m posting in the wrong subreddit.

submitted by /u/Pablo-The-Plug
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Pablo-The-Plug, Jul 6, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 6, 2020
  3. i need help! asap!

Hi Kimora,

I suggest that you check your system abilities against the listed system requirements for running Minecraft on your device. Below is a link to the system requirements to run Minecraft.

Home

Let us know what you find.

-Richard

RichardEiler, Jul 6, 2020
  4. I need help ASAP

I need help with a new build/ tradeoff Corei7

But granted the e8500 will provide no better clocks than e5200 would. Wouldn't be making much a step up IMO.

All I'm saying is this douglatins, if you don't mind switching over to a new board + i7 and got the funds to do it, then by all means. It's going to a worthwhile step. My suggestion just was going to prevent you from stepping up sooner.

I really think you should reevaluate your video card choice though with your monitor being limited to 1680x1050 tho.

JrRacinFan, Jul 6, 2020
Thema:

I need help ASAP

1. I need help ASAP - Similar Threads - need help ASAP

2. I need help, ASAP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help, ASAP: Let's get started, I was following some tutorial how to do something with language on pc, I was doing all right before I got losted what to do and clicked maybe some wrong thing. After this my pc got restarted and there text like "You can't use this pin" something like that,...
  3. I need help, ASAP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help, ASAP: Let's get started, I was following some tutorial how to do something with language on pc, I was doing all right before I got losted what to do and clicked maybe some wrong thing. After this my pc got restarted and there text like "You can't use this pin" something like that,...
  4. I need help asap

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need help asap: I deleted something from registry editor which is connected to the trojan virus that came from the cracked app that ive download, since then it started to act like crazy everytime i restart it i need to end task the windows explorer so i can go to my previous windows. Can...
  5. I need help asap

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help asap: I deleted something from registry editor which is connected to the trojan virus that came from the cracked app that ive download, since then it started to act like crazy everytime i restart it i need to end task the windows explorer so i can go to my previous windows. Can...
  6. I need help asap

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. I need help ASAP

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help ASAP: My pc just experienced a error saying “ Critical Process Died” and now my pc won’t boot, I can’t start it in safe mode, I don’t remember my administrator password submitted by /u/that_one_mexican810 [link] [comments]...
  8. I need help asap

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help asap: My microsoft store has a little ! In the corner and wont open how do i fix this submitted by /u/syl12nl [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jhbqcs/i_need_help_asap/
  9. i need help ASAP

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i need help ASAP: i accidentally used one license on two computers what should i do? please reply ASAP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-asap/88d348bd-2393-4391-850f-f9eb1e8130e4
  10. I need help ASAP

in Windows 10 Support
    I need help ASAP: Ok so I wanted more space on my computer and me not knowing what to do I went to file Explorer, clicked local disk and I got about like 10 gist back of data but when I did that and emptied my recycling bin I could open nothing up. When I try to open up Microsoft edge it...