Windows 10: I need help at least identifying what I'm looking at here.

Discus and support I need help at least identifying what I'm looking at here. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey all. I'm a sales manager at a hotel, and I'm trying to use my quarantine down time productively. Our business center desktops have limited... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by LimitedKnowledg, Apr 30, 2020.

1. I need help at least identifying what I'm looking at here.

Hey all. I'm a sales manager at a hotel, and I'm trying to use my quarantine down time productively.

Our business center desktops have limited functionality, and we've recently swapped internet providers. What I mean by limited is that once they are turned on there is no desktop. Just our previous logo from before we changed brands, and around the logo there's logo shortcuts for Explorer, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.

The computer itself is a lenovo. I've tried booting up and using F8, and then F11 to open into a safe mode but haven't had any luck. On the sign in screen there's nothing in the bottom right other than an ease of access button.

I'm usually pretty good at solving computer issues, but I don't even know what to call this limited functionality, or if it's some kind of sandbox, a partition, or whatever...

Any points in the right direction on how to get this thing opened back up? We're looking to just have them open and running as regular use desktops for guests.

Thanks in advance.

:)

LimitedKnowledg, Apr 30, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 23, 2020
  3. Pentium M

Not sure what I'm looking at. Though when I do go to Options and then CPU it lists my CPU
    as Intel Pentium M processor 1.73 GHz, and then under that it lists speed: 799.9 MHz
    and then features and cache size.I ran the benchmark test and don't understand all
    those numbers, but while testing I checked CPUZ and it still says it is running at 800 MHz.

boise49ers, May 23, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

I need help at least identifying what I'm looking at here.

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I need help at least identifying what I'm looking at here. :cool:

jmcslob, May 23, 2020
Thema:

I need help at least identifying what I'm looking at here.

1. I need help at least identifying what I'm looking at here. - Similar Threads - need help least

2. Need help here

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Need help here: In my Store I cant figure out this error keeps showing 0x87e10bcf. Keeps coming back when I run troubleshooter sometimes it will fix the issue but when I use the Store again it will make the same error. I want to fix it permanently please....
  3. Need help here

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help here: In my Store I cant figure out this error keeps showing 0x87e10bcf. Keeps coming back when I run troubleshooter sometimes it will fix the issue but when I use the Store again it will make the same error. I want to fix it permanently please....
  4. Need help here

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Help needed here

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help needed here: PC is in miserable state where it is not booting up and keep restarting. When the stage where it shows password it will restart automatically so you cant even click the password box. This weird issue happen when I try to clean my drive by performing disk clean up. I dont know...
  6. Help needed here

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help needed here: PC is in miserable state where it is not booting up and keep restarting. When the stage where it shows password it will restart automatically so you cant even click the password box. This weird issue happen when I try to clean my drive by performing disk clean up. I dont know...
  7. Help needed here

8. I need Help identifying what cause this BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need Help identifying what cause this BSOD: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25136.1001 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\081122-8406-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are availableSymbol search path is: srv*Executable...
  9. I need Help identifying what cause this BSOD

I need Help identifying what cause this BSOD: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25136.1001 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\081122-8406-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are availableSymbol search path is: srv*Executable...
  10. I need help identifying this icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need help identifying this icon: Hello, I am using Windows 10, and I first noticed a new icon on my taskbar. I clicked on the icon, and it moved to the system tray. When I hover my mouse over the icon, the title of the application doesn't pop-up like the other icons in the system tray. Nothing happens...