Windows 10: I need help because I want to join my mothers microsoft family but I can't join it so when...

Discus and support I need help because I want to join my mothers microsoft family but I can't join it so when... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I need help because I want to join my mothers microsoft family but I can't join it so when I try to join it it give a problem.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MilanBakker, Nov 19, 2021.

1. I need help because I want to join my mothers microsoft family but I can't join it so when...

I need help because I want to join my mothers microsoft family but I can't join it so when I try to join it it give a problem.

:)

MilanBakker, Nov 19, 2021

2. Joining a family Member

Hello

I have MS365. Last week I invited my sister to join our family. She accepted. All was fine until a couple of days ago. She received an email saying she was no longer part of our family. Now today she received an email saying that SHE was inviting herself
    to join the family. I also received a similar email. Are these spam?

How can we reduce the dozens of spam emails sent to our microsoft email accounts? How have they got our information?

Thank you.

TheElliotts, Nov 19, 2021
  3. Karel93 Win User
    Can you see wich family i joined?

I asked from my laptop my child to join my family, and now she is in a family with "Karel Karel(adult who invited her)". Then later i asked a few other members of my family to join, trough the MICROSOFT website login, but she wasnt there. I asked her to
    join again, but she cant join cause she is in another "family" but i really dont know which that is. How can i solve this, she has to join my family.

Karel93, Nov 19, 2021
  4. I need help because I want to join my mothers microsoft family but I can't join it so when...

Join Workplace on Domain PC

Hi Harish,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand that the domain joined computer is prompting a notification related to Workplace Join. In this case, let me help to point you in the right direction where you should get the appropriate assistance for issues related to domain environment.

I would suggest you to post your query in
    TechNet Forums
    , where we have a dedicated team of professionals to help you with queries related to Workplace Join.

Meanwhile, if it may help, you can check the following documents.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Nov 19, 2021
Thema:

I need help because I want to join my mothers microsoft family but I can't join it so when...

1. I need help because I want to join my mothers microsoft family but I can't join it so when... - Similar Threads - need help join

2. I can not join 365 Microsoft family invitation.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can not join 365 Microsoft family invitation.: Hi. I am wani.I have 2 microsoft accounts that I need to renew. So I subscribed Microsoft 365 Family. I can login with the main account with the new subscription. I tried to add another account into my family account. But I have tried many times, it kept stating the link is...
  3. I can not join 365 Microsoft family invitation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not join 365 Microsoft family invitation.: Hi. I am wani.I have 2 microsoft accounts that I need to renew. So I subscribed Microsoft 365 Family. I can login with the main account with the new subscription. I tried to add another account into my family account. But I have tried many times, it kept stating the link is...
  4. I can not join 365 Microsoft family invitation.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I am getting TraceId: GaNk7nWr8k2xdBS7.75.118 when I try to join a Microsoft Family...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting TraceId: GaNk7nWr8k2xdBS7.75.118 when I try to join a Microsoft Family...: I am getting TraceId: GaNk7nWr8k2xdBS7.75.118 when I try to join a Microsoft Family account. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-getting-traceid-gank7nwr8k2xdbs775118-when-i/4b921012-de2c-4931-823c-f8f839d52b60
  6. I am getting TraceId: GaNk7nWr8k2xdBS7.75.118 when I try to join a Microsoft Family...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am getting TraceId: GaNk7nWr8k2xdBS7.75.118 when I try to join a Microsoft Family...: I am getting TraceId: GaNk7nWr8k2xdBS7.75.118 when I try to join a Microsoft Family account. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-getting-traceid-gank7nwr8k2xdbs775118-when-i/4b921012-de2c-4931-823c-f8f839d52b60
  7. I need help because I want to join my mothers microsoft family but I can't join it so when...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I need help because I want to join my mothers microsoft family but I can't join it so when...: I need help because I want to join my mothers microsoft family but I can't join it so when I try to join it it give a problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-because-i-want-to-join-my-mothers/b752ecd2-b977-4200-bc63-bc53f7f5b590
  8. I need help because I want to join my mothers microsoft family but I can't join it so when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help because I want to join my mothers microsoft family but I can't join it so when...: I need help because I want to join my mothers microsoft family but I can't join it so when I try to join it it give a problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-because-i-want-to-join-my-mothers/b752ecd2-b977-4200-bc63-bc53f7f5b590
  9. so i can't join realms

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    so i can't join realms: so I can't join realms my dudes. that's it. can someone help me cause xbox.com sure hasnt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-i-cant-join-realms/2c659065-bebf-43ff-90a2-48010f4f83ea
  10. I want to leave one family group and join another.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I want to leave one family group and join another.: I'm the only adult member of one family group with an Office 2013 subscription. I want to join another group with the rest of my family who have an Office 365 subscription. When I try to leave my current family group, I get the message "Please try again later. We can't do...