Windows 10: I need help before I break another monitor.

Discus and support I need help before I break another monitor. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So as of right now, I updated my windows 10 as most should, except we all know how broken updates are and I was too tired to realize what I had done.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Onsanity, Mar 4, 2020.

1. I need help before I break another monitor.

So as of right now, I updated my windows 10 as most should, except we all know how broken updates are and I was too tired to realize what I had done. Well, now I can’t connect to the Internet, Infact I don’t even get an INTERNET OPTION. I’m only allowed in airplane mode. I turned on the search for networks or whatever in control panel. Please help.

submitted by /u/Onsanity
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Onsanity, Mar 4, 2020

2. Windows 10 Pro and Ergnomic Break Reminder

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Do you remember installing any break reminder software?

It looks like it is a pop up from a break reminder software.

I suggest you to look for this in Programs in features and uninstall it if do not use it.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run Command

• Type Appwiz.cpl and hit enter

• Search for the programs and un-install it.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Mar 4, 2020
  3. Trouble with 2 monitors

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the settings to Extended Monitor and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps:

• Right Click any ware of the Desktop, and launch Personalization.
    • Go to dual monitor settings under personalization, and change it Extended Monitor.
    Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Mar 4, 2020
  4. IggSter Win User

I need help before I break another monitor.

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Mar 4, 2020
Thema:

I need help before I break another monitor.

1. I need help before I break another monitor. - Similar Threads - need help before

2. I need help with monitor/pc issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with monitor/pc issues: I recently got a PC and bought a 240hz monitor, everything was fine till I noticed that whenever I tried to play a game I had to downloaded for example fortnite my screen would go black then flicker every 2 minutes then eventually just stay black until I closed off fortnite....
  3. I need help with monitor/pc issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with monitor/pc issues: I recently got a PC and bought a 240hz monitor, everything was fine till I noticed that whenever I tried to play a game I had to downloaded for example fortnite my screen would go black then flicker every 2 minutes then eventually just stay black until I closed off fortnite....
  4. I need help unlocking another Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help unlocking another Microsoft account: I have another microsoft account with the username *** Email address is removed for privacy *** thats been locked and I cant login. I also cant log into my authenticator. Thanks...
  5. I need help unlocking another Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help unlocking another Microsoft account: I have another microsoft account with the username *** Email address is removed for privacy *** thats been locked and I cant login. I also cant log into my authenticator. Thanks...
  6. I need help with my monitor.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help with my monitor.: My laptop monitor isnt responsing for me changing its brightness, and does anyone know how to attach my nvidia graphics card to my monitor so i dont get an error when opening the nvidia control panel? Send help!! submitted by /u/Aperturr [link] [comments]...
  7. I need immidiate help before I give up on pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need immidiate help before I give up on pc: I changed from legacy to uefi mode through the command prompt, and after that I get this message "the boot selection failed because a required device is inaccessible" I've been up all night frustrated and stressed out, I think basically my motherboard or something doesn't...
  8. I need Help With My monitor resolution!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I need Help With My monitor resolution!: I have a Gtx 1650 super with a core i3 4160 and 16 gb ram. I had a 144hz monitor that was 1080 by 1920 that worked fine! then I recently plugged in a second one thats 60 hz and also 1080 by 1920. and the Active signal resolution was 1024 by 786 and it was BLURRY. I have...
  9. I need help before I go insane..

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need help before I go insane..: I was looking through my logs and i found that somebody was remotely hacking my laptop and it showed a thing saying it was successful and they viewed my credentials and stuff. The reason i got a new laptop was because of a similar problem it was that i had a RAT malware and...
  10. Hello, i need help with my monitors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hello, i need help with my monitors: How do i add another desktop from win + tab to my second monitor? submitted by /u/danutSKAZR [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ehrqng/hello_i_need_help_with_my_monitors/