Windows 10: I need help before I go insane..

Discus and support I need help before I go insane.. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I was looking through my logs and i found that somebody was remotely hacking my laptop and it showed a thing saying it was successful and they viewed... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by alexrobbins2, Mar 23, 2020.

1. I need help before I go insane..

I was looking through my logs and i found that somebody was remotely hacking my laptop and it showed a thing saying it was successful and they viewed my credentials and stuff.

The reason i got a new laptop was because of a similar problem it was that i had a RAT malware and i think the person doing it transferred it to the cloud and when I got a new laptop it got installed from the cloud.

PLEASE HELP ME!

I'm begging you...

Every time I try to relax I end up thinking about it and have a panic attack.

:)

alexrobbins2, Mar 23, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 26, 2020
  3. joeyck Win User
    [FS][US]   AMD x6 + AM2+ motherboard + DDR2 RAM + Sound Card = Insanely low price!

I need help before I go insane.. [​IMG]

Just added this bad boy to the list! Insanely good sound card allows for maximum audio quality from BF3. Good to hear foot steps. All in all just a bad @55 card

joeyck, May 26, 2020
  4. I need help before I go insane..

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 26, 2020
Thema:

I need help before I go insane..

1. I need help before I go insane.. - Similar Threads - need help before

2. Please Help Stop Win 11 Taskbar Popups Before I Go Insane

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please Help Stop Win 11 Taskbar Popups Before I Go Insane: Every time my cursor goes anywhere near the taskbar in Win 11, a full bar of popup windows appears and blocks the bottom quarter of my screen. They take forever to go away. I can't figure out how to make them stop. It's killing my productivity and my sanity. I am using Start...
  3. Please Help Stop Win 11 Taskbar Popups Before I Go Insane

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please Help Stop Win 11 Taskbar Popups Before I Go Insane: Every time my cursor goes anywhere near the taskbar in Win 11, a full bar of popup windows appears and blocks the bottom quarter of my screen. They take forever to go away. I can't figure out how to make them stop. It's killing my productivity and my sanity. I am using Start...
  4. Pleae help Stop Win 11 Taskbar Popups before I go insane

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pleae help Stop Win 11 Taskbar Popups before I go insane: Every time my cursor goes anywhere near the taskbar in Win 11, a full bar of popup windows appears and blocks the bottom quarter of my screen. They take forever to go away. I can't figure out how to make them stop. It's killing my productivity and my sanity. I am using Start...
  5. Pleae help Stop Win 11 Taskbar Popups before I go insane

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pleae help Stop Win 11 Taskbar Popups before I go insane: Every time my cursor goes anywhere near the taskbar in Win 11, a full bar of popup windows appears and blocks the bottom quarter of my screen. They take forever to go away. I can't figure out how to make them stop. It's killing my productivity and my sanity. I am using Start...
  6. I am going insane, unidentified network.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am going insane, unidentified network.: My provider had some issues so I unplugged my router and now I have no internet on cable. This happened three times before where it magically fixed itself but it took multiple days and I dont have days this time. I've tried everything: cmdbar flush ipconfig winstock reset,...
  7. Please someone help I’m going insane

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please someone help I’m going insane: I just built a brand new pc literally an hour ago I installed everything right everything is no longer than a week old (besides gpu) and my pc keeps crashing literally seconds after boot up. But not like crash crash well here’s the thing. It turns on the fans spin the lights...
  8. Cannot log into computer PLEASE HELP I am going insane

Cannot log into computer PLEASE HELP I am going insane: I keep getting the error “The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in User profile cannot be loaded”. I was trying to get administrator privileges back onto my account but while booting up safe mode I accidentally clicked on my temporary account I made and now every...
  9. I need help before I break another monitor.

I need help before I break another monitor.: So as of right now, I updated my windows 10 as most should, except we all know how broken updates are and I was too tired to realize what I had done. Well, now I can’t connect to the Internet, Infact I don’t even get an INTERNET OPTION. I’m only allowed in airplane mode. I...
  10. going insane with pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    going insane with pc: I recently updated my cpu fan/heatsink from a stock one to a hyper 212x. Since doing this I am get blue screen of death, different error code each time. Most of the time 0x0000000e, or system thread cannot be handled. I cant get windows to load anymore, neither can boot from...