Windows 10: I need help before I go insane..

Discus and support I need help before I go insane.. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I was looking through my logs and i found that somebody was remotely hacking my laptop and it showed a thing saying it was successful and they viewed... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by alexrobbins2, Mar 23, 2020.

1. I need help before I go insane..

I was looking through my logs and i found that somebody was remotely hacking my laptop and it showed a thing saying it was successful and they viewed my credentials and stuff.

The reason i got a new laptop was because of a similar problem it was that i had a RAT malware and i think the person doing it transferred it to the cloud and when I got a new laptop it got installed from the cloud.

PLEASE HELP ME!

I'm begging you...

Every time I try to relax I end up thinking about it and have a panic attack.

:)

alexrobbins2, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

I need help before I go insane..

1. I need help before I go insane.. - Similar Threads - need help before

2. I need help before I break another monitor.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help before I break another monitor.: So as of right now, I updated my windows 10 as most should, except we all know how broken updates are and I was too tired to realize what I had done. Well, now I can’t connect to the Internet, Infact I don’t even get an INTERNET OPTION. I’m only allowed in airplane mode. I...
  3. I need help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I need help: My acer running Windows 10 just factory reset and I don't know what to do this is first time this has happened and I'm just wondering what I can do I have to reset my laptop couple of times even login if anyone can shed some light on this issue please put it down below I've...
  4. I need help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need help: Hello , i have been getting lag spikes on new laptop for a long time and could not find anyway to fix it, Any help? (connected with wifi) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help/4a60437a-bcc2-4a18-aa35-303907403fbc
  5. i need help.

in Windows 10 Customization
    i need help.: I just reset my laptop, now when I log in I need to be connected to a network or it says, “The specified domain either does not exist or could not me contacted.” When I try to turn connect to my wifi no networks are where I can connect to them. I tried plugging my charger...
  6. Sound issues. Going insane, tried everything. help!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound issues. Going insane, tried everything. help!: I recently built a new computer. Everything is working except my sound devices. My onboard audio with Realtek drivers are not showing up in device management. It is enabled through the BIOs screen. I downloaded chipset drivers, sound drivers, bios drivers. Everything....
  7. I need help.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need help.: I need to disable memory integrity for my virtual machines but it says "Standard hardware security not supported." Can anyone fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help/b16dec30-a668-488a-ad55-af498dfdf0de
  8. i NEED HELP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i NEED HELP: Okay so starting about the end of june I started having issues with my computer freezing up. Recently I looked at the event viewer and these are what I got: Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 9/10/2018 16:11:05 Event ID: 1000...
  9. going insane with pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    going insane with pc: I recently updated my cpu fan/heatsink from a stock one to a hyper 212x. Since doing this I am get blue screen of death, different error code each time. Most of the time 0x0000000e, or system thread cannot be handled. I cant get windows to load anymore, neither can boot from...
  10. I Need Help!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I Need Help!!: I need to upgrade my graphics/video driver to play a game and i have no idea how to or even if i can. my current drivers name is Mobile intel(R) 4 series Express Chipset Family (microsoft Corporation - WDDM 1.1) and my laptop is the dell inspiron 1545 64 bit any help or...