Windows 10: I need help. Browsers acting up.

Discus and support I need help. Browsers acting up. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm very angry right now. Microsoft is sabotaging my PC so I can't use any browser but Edge. Any browser with Chromium stops working on my PC. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DenitaArnold_800, Nov 18, 2019.

1. I need help. Browsers acting up.

I'm very angry right now. Microsoft is sabotaging my PC so I can't use any browser but Edge.

Any browser with Chromium stops working on my PC. I click the icon for Chrome or AVG and all I get is

THIS:

I need help. Browsers acting up. 986f3bcb-32d0-48cb-9f18-4ad894269540?upload=true.jpg I'm getting tired of this. I've tried to uninstall and install, but it keeps doing it. I've tried using Edge Dev, but it doesn't have an ad blocker. I'm sick of this. I have the right to use whatever browser I choose. I'm getting very tired of this. If you can help, please do. But I've tried uninstalling all Chrome stuff and reinstalling it. It works for awhile then stops. Same with AVG. I'm sick of this happening again and again.

:)

DenitaArnold_800, Nov 18, 2019

2. ACT Pro 2013 will not open in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

The most likely causes on a standalone are a damaged or invalid .pad file or SQL is not running, or is damaged.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Click your Windows Start button, choose Run and type in actdiag.

• When ACT! Diagnostics comes up, click Databases, the Database List.

• Locate your database in the list, right-click on it and select Detach. Make sure you know the filepath to your database before detaching it.

• When the database has been detached, open My Computer (or Windows Explorer) and browse to the location of your database.

• Locate the .PAD file for your database [database name].pad and delete it.

• Reopen ACT!...you will get a message that the last database opened cannot found, then will be taken to the Open Database dialog box.

• At the bottom of this box, change the Files of Type to .adf, browse to the location of your database and double-click on the .adf file for your database.

• You will get a message that ACT! will verify your database, click OK and ACT will reattach your database to SQL and create a new .pad file.

• Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Nov 18, 2019
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 18, 2019
  4. I need help. Browsers acting up.

Not Able to access secure web sites after installing Windows 10.

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to fix this issue and check if it helps.

• Open edge browser and then press F12 key.

• Once the page pops-up then click on “Emulation”.

• Under “Mode” tab, select any browser profile that will act as default browser on the edge.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 18, 2019
Thema:

I need help. Browsers acting up.

1. I need help. Browsers acting up. - Similar Threads - need help Browsers

2. need help my laptop act crazy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help my laptop act crazy: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cseFPqbMzfaFzBjnEs3dtMhY3TBi1xsV/view?usp=sharingpls help cant type anything and cant use my page up arrow and page down arrows on keyboard tried to unistall driver and restarted my laptop but problem still It exists...
  3. need help my laptop act crazy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need help my laptop act crazy: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cseFPqbMzfaFzBjnEs3dtMhY3TBi1xsV/view?usp=sharingpls help cant type anything and cant use my page up arrow and page down arrows on keyboard tried to unistall driver and restarted my laptop but problem still It exists...
  4. need help my laptop act crazy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I Need help with win 10 is acting wierd lately

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I Need help with win 10 is acting wierd lately: First thing and my main problen is whenever i restart my pc and i log onto win 10 it shows a black screen and mouse only i know hoe to fix this but whenver i restart the pc it hapens agaib and i tried multiple difrent ways but it still happens.Another problem is that i cant...
  6. PLEASE i need help with microsoft store acting up

PLEASE i need help with microsoft store acting up: Hi! i am trying to download Age of empires definitive edition on microsoft store,which BTW is a game pass game(that detail might be important later) and i have a small list of problems which have had me scratching my head for the last 6 days.. right now, the main problem is...
  7. MS Store acting weird, need help.

MS Store acting weird, need help.: Hey! So whenever I try to install apps from the store, it doesnt let me. It tells me that I do not have the latest windows update, which I do or that it cannot detect my hardware. I have tried doing wsreset.exe by pressing R + windows button but it doesnt do anything, its...
  8. I need help with my browser.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need help with my browser.: In google chrome when ever I try and search something it takes me to here https://www.trovi.com/Violation.html. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-my-browser/aeca1ff1-b947-4cda-9041-d2287da0df8a
  9. Games Act as if I had a controller connected, need help!

Games Act as if I had a controller connected, need help!: Hello guys, Some of my games show me the controller layout when i start them up and then start scrolling up endlessly in menus and let me move forward in games without me giving any input. I dont have any virtual controllers installed and no controller connected to my PC....
  10. Help needed with Browser not Responding

in Browsers and Email
    Help needed with Browser not Responding: Need help with this issue , no matter whether I run Edge or Firefox I get 'Browser not responding' several times in every session , seems to be at random ie not related to any web page or page activity . Need to know what the cause is and what the fix is . Cannot use win 10...