Windows 10: I need help changing my Win 10 registation from my fathers email to me

Discus and support I need help changing my Win 10 registation from my fathers email to me in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello all, For my first and question/thread I need help in learning how to change the registration of the copy of Windows 10 on this laptop I just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by metalman228, Apr 13, 2019.

1. I need help changing my Win 10 registation from my fathers email to me

Hello all,
    For my first and question/thread I need help in learning how to change the registration of the copy of Windows 10 on this laptop I just got. It was sent to my parent home because I was traveling there for the weekend and my dad got the laptop sent to them but he was unable to use my email address because Microsoft would not accept it for some reason and he registered it as his own.

:)

metalman228, Apr 13, 2019

2. Email Win 10

Hello,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community.

As per the description, I understand that you’re facing issues reading Emails on your PC running Windows 10. I will certainly help you with the issue.

I would like to know a few information:

• Are you using Mail app or any browser to access your Email account?

• Did you check logging into your Email account and reading Emails using a Web browser?

• Did you make any changes to the software prior to this issue?

Also, I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

Method 1:

If you’re using a Mail App, I would suggest you to run App troubleshooter referring to the link mentioned below and check if that helps:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Method 2:

This issue may occur due to some system file corruption.
    I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Command prompt (Admin) to bring up elevated Command prompt.

• In Command prompt type
      sfc/scannow
      and press enter.

• Restart the computer.

Hope this information helps.

Please provide us the required information to search more about this and understand the issue more clearly and we will be glad to offer our assistance.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Ankit Rajput, Apr 13, 2019
  3. Edgar Pan Win User
    no email on windows 10

Hi Rick,

To further isolate the issue, we may need additional information:

• Any troubleshooting steps you’ve done so far?
    • Have you made any changes in settings after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?

We suggest following the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to resolve the issue.

Errors sending or receiving email.

Please get back to us with the status of the issue.

Regards.

Edgar Pan, Apr 13, 2019
  4. I need help changing my Win 10 registation from my fathers email to me

My Brother printer states "No email account registered on this computer"

Hi,

To isolate the issue, please provide the following information:

• What particular action were you trying to perform on your computer that resulted to the
      No email account registered on this computer error message?
    • What application were you using to send an email?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Regards.

JohnRod Nav, Apr 13, 2019
Thema:

I need help changing my Win 10 registation from my fathers email to me

1. I need help changing my Win 10 registation from my fathers email to me - Similar Threads - need help changing

2. I need help changing my email on my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help changing my email on my Microsoft account: I need help changing my email on my Microsoft account. was considering closing Microsoft completely. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-changing-my-email-on-my-microsoft/40e488c8-a946-46db-8e41-aab8aaa2ce4d
  3. I need help changing my email on my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help changing my email on my Microsoft account: I need help changing my email on my Microsoft account. was considering closing Microsoft completely. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-changing-my-email-on-my-microsoft/40e488c8-a946-46db-8e41-aab8aaa2ce4d
  4. Can you help me retrieve my email? I need it for my job their making me an email for their...

Can you help me retrieve my email? I need it for my job their making me an email for their...: I couldn't retrieve my microsoft email. I tried multiple attempts to reset the password and I received this message from microsoft. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-help-me-retrieve-my-email-i-need-it-for-my/3392d922-ef21-4d28-8abc-37004b66e32a
  5. Can you help me retrieve my email? I need it for my job their making me an email for their...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you help me retrieve my email? I need it for my job their making me an email for their...: I couldn't retrieve my microsoft email. I tried multiple attempts to reset the password and I received this message from microsoft. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-help-me-retrieve-my-email-i-need-it-for-my/3392d922-ef21-4d28-8abc-37004b66e32a
  6. I need help resetting my 75 year old fathers password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help resetting my 75 year old fathers password: Despite the sheer frustration with the "support" options I will do my best to be civil. I have been trying to have my fathers password reset for Microsoft live so he can activate his email on his new phone and activate his new computer. He is unable to remember his password...
  7. I need to delete my late fathers account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to delete my late fathers account: My Father passed away in November and would like to close his Microsoft account - I don't need access, just need it closed please. I have his Microsoft account Login name he used for Skype, but I don't have access to his old email account, so cant recover a security code. I...
  8. I need to delete my late fathers account

I need to delete my late fathers account: My Father passed away in November and would like to close his Microsoft account - I don't need access, just need it closed please. I have his Microsoft account Login name he used for Skype, but I don't have access to his old email account, so cant recover a security code. I...
  9. I need help on my email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need help on my email: I need some help I look at one email and it says that it is not responding I need to help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-on-my-email/51dc30d3-b008-4499-9513-e0ffe645ee17
  10. Need help changing my Win 10 registration from my fathers email to me

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help changing my Win 10 registration from my fathers email to me: Hello all, For my first and question/thread I need help in learning how to change the registration of the copy of Windows 10 on this laptop I just got. It was sent to my parent home because I was traveling there for the weekend and my dad got the laptop sent to them but he...