Windows 10: I need help changing my windows version.

Discus and support I need help changing my windows version. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; A few weeks ago my computer gave me a BSOD because I accidentally tried to install new SD host adapter divers (or something), long story short I had to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Pippin_42, Jun 15, 2020.

1. I need help changing my windows version.

A few weeks ago my computer gave me a BSOD because I accidentally tried to install new SD host adapter divers (or something), long story short I had to reinstall windows but instead of installing version 1909 I installed version 2004 (I lost my product key from my old version [1909] and had to use a old windows 7 computers product key to upgrade to windows 10 via ISO to my current computer). Version 2004 has given me a crap load of problems and caused a lot of frustration. I am willing to reset and/or reinstall windows. Help will be appreciated.

submitted by /u/Pippin_42
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Pippin_42, Jun 15, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 15, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 15, 2020
  4. I need help changing my windows version.

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

I need help changing my windows version.

1. I need help changing my windows version. - Similar Threads - need help changing

2. I need help changing my account type

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help changing my account type: the problem I'm having is I changed my account type, I'm not sure what to but it is no longer a standard account and no longer an administrator account.I have tried various times to change it, going into control panel and netplwiz and tried to reset my device but my computer...
  3. I need help changing my account type

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help changing my account type: the problem I'm having is I changed my account type, I'm not sure what to but it is no longer a standard account and no longer an administrator account.I have tried various times to change it, going into control panel and netplwiz and tried to reset my device but my computer...
  4. i need help with my windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i need help with my windows: when i got the pc i never had any issue now i do i sometimes get the activate windows watermark and now i also keep getting error code : 0x803F8001 when i do stuff any help?...
  5. I need help with my Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with my Windows: So, early this morning, I think in back to my OS to win10 because I have a lot of problems with latency, and I downloaded the Win10 tool and tried. Still, in the middle of the process, I gave up on this idea, I tried to found a button to cancel the process, but I don't find,...
  6. I need help with changing my system time on windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need help with changing my system time on windows: So my problem is that i want to change my system time from a 24 hour time to a 12 hour time. The problem is that when i try to it gives me no way to actually change it to the 24 hour time and it is forever stuck on 12 hour time, this arose when i clean installed windows and i...
  7. i need help with changeing a file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i need help with changeing a file: hello i have Ben doing a lot of research with google chrome and Microsoft edge but no results where helpful. what i have Ben trying to do is change a .jar game file into a file i need to have it work on a console called game boy advance trying to get modified. the game i got...
  8. I need help to change my project setting

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    I need help to change my project setting: I have broken display on my notebook, so Iam using second monitor conecte by hdmi-dvi. I' ve started my notebook in save mode and I probabbly need to do some start up, but I cant see nothing on my display. I need to change my project setting.. if i press windows+p for these...
  9. I need help changing my windows version.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help changing my windows version.: A few weeks ago my computer gave me a BSOD because I accidentally tried to install new SD host adapter divers (or something), long story short I had to reinstall windows but instead of installing version 1909 I installed version 2004 (I lost my product key from my old version...
  10. I need help to make changes to my device

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need help to make changes to my device: Right now i need your help my computer uses edge every time I open a page it loads directly in this browser, but I want it to open in Google Chrome because it’s faster. I have Chrome downloaded but I don’t know how to make it default....