Windows 10: I need help combatting hackers

Discus and support I need help combatting hackers in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a lenovo laptop that is stuck at the login screen. Windows 10 was apparently removed as the laptop was stolen by an associate and given back at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Dear_Pineapple_4511, Dec 28, 2020.

1. I need help combatting hackers

I have a lenovo laptop that is stuck at the login screen. Windows 10 was apparently removed as the laptop was stolen by an associate and given back at a later point. I got ahold of Google, sent a screenshot of the recovery screen and they told me that my OS was Linux. How do I get into my frickin laptop. This is driving me crazy, and Microsoft and Lenovo are of no assistance

submitted by /u/Dear_Pineapple_4511
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Dear_Pineapple_4511, Dec 28, 2020

2. Modern combat 5 won't load and closes after seconds of showing the Game Loft trade mark.

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

• Is this issue specific only to this game?

I Suggest you to uninstall and re-install the modern combat 5: Black out game and check if the issue persists.

If still you face the same issue, then I suggest you to contact the Modern Combat 5: Blackout support for further assistance with the issue.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/modern-combat-5-blackout/9wzdncrdh3d2

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Dec 28, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Halo combat evolved for PC wont install correctly.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues in installing Halo Combat Evolved 2003 version. We will need few more information to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps. Please reply with the following details:

• Do you read any error message when you try to launch it?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.

While researching I found that Halo Combat Evolved 2003, is an old game and only compatible till Windows XP, this could be the reason that you are facing issues. I suggest you to try installing the game in compatibility mode and see if that helps.
    Please refer the steps in the article
    Make older programs compatible with this version of Windows

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 28, 2020
  4. I need help combatting hackers

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 28, 2020
Thema:

I need help combatting hackers

1. I need help combatting hackers - Similar Threads - need help combatting

2. Combatibility issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Combatibility issues: Hello.I notice the last year that many programs has combatibilty issues with win 11 and i can run at all for insatlling.Like qbit torrent.Or other should combatibility with win 8 for running/installing.Why it happens?...
  3. Combatibility issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Combatibility issues: Hello.I notice the last year that many programs has combatibilty issues with win 11 and i can run at all for insatlling.Like qbit torrent.Or other should combatibility with win 8 for running/installing.Why it happens?...
  4. I've been hacked then helped by the hacker????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've been hacked then helped by the hacker????: I'm frantic just now. I received a Trojan Horse Alert supposedly from microsoft with a number to call, which I did. We went through my dir and located a switch of ip addresses for me. Now, I can not get in touch with the person who helped me, and I read that I might have...
  5. I've been hacked then helped by the hacker????

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I've been hacked then helped by the hacker????: I'm frantic just now. I received a Trojan Horse Alert supposedly from microsoft with a number to call, which I did. We went through my dir and located a switch of ip addresses for me. Now, I can not get in touch with the person who helped me, and I read that I might have...
  6. I have a hacker!Need help!!!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have a hacker!Need help!!!: I have a bad person that oversees my internet use, use my devices capabilities remotely and other. I know my exgirlfriend is behind the google accounyt atack. She wants to straight up ruin my entire life, not dead, she wants me just tiny bit alive so I suffer longer and...
  7. I have a hacker!Need help!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a hacker!Need help!!!: I have a bad person that oversees my internet use, use my devices capabilities remotely and other. I know my exgirlfriend is behind the google accounyt atack. She wants to straight up ruin my entire life, not dead, she wants me just tiny bit alive so I suffer longer and...
  8. I have a hacker!Need help!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. i need help on removing possible hacker ip

i need help on removing possible hacker ip: So I was watching youtube on chrome and a tab opened up at first I ignored it then it popped up again and I realized that its a virus after i removed the virus my PC monitors suddenly goes all black and it says PC going to sleep for a good 10 seconds (at the time i was...
  10. Why is Microsoft so helpful to hackers?

Why is Microsoft so helpful to hackers?: Rape By Hacker Violated Imprisoned Tortured Stolen from Mental Rape! Hugh Allen Russell Dakota James Zachary Russell Rapist/Hackers Microsoft Symantec Cisco Multicast Routers Corportate indifference Corporate help hackers? illegal or legal torture? No School No Future...