Windows 10: I need help, Computer regulary crashing with bsod, need to figure out what's causing it.

Discus and support I need help, Computer regulary crashing with bsod, need to figure out what's causing it. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Since upgrading my computer (motherboard, CPU and RAM) I've noticed the computer regulary reboots, usually with blue screens of death, they seem to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Asqwolf, Aug 31, 2019.

1. Asqwolf Win User

I need help, Computer regulary crashing with bsod, need to figure out what's causing it.

Since upgrading my computer (motherboard, CPU and RAM) I've noticed the computer regulary reboots, usually with blue screens of death, they seem to happen at random times, according to the Event Viewer it's either reported as a Bugcheck (Event ID 1001) or as a Kernel-Power (Event ID 41). Sadly it doesn't provide much more details than that, so have no idea where to begin investigating what is causing these crashes. As far as I know all my drivers are up to date, windows as well, if anyone can help me I'd appreciate it, thank you.

:)

Asqwolf, Aug 31, 2019
  2. bassmasta Win User

causes for bsod

a friend of mine is getting bsod's everytime she uses her computer. it is usually at boot, but sometimes at the desktop, but the computer shows the bsod then goes back to normal and runs fine. I was wondering what exactly would cause a blue screen that would not crash the computer.

bassmasta, Aug 31, 2019
  3. Computer keeps crashing and having BSoD.

So I tried the driver verifier, my computer hasn't crashed yet. I did it step by step, and I'm understanding that I need to wait for my computer to crash so I can find out this devious little driver?

Edit: My PC just crashed, but it doesn't give me a BSoD. It simply... Crashes.

Prototype464XBL, Aug 31, 2019
  4. DerSenpai Win User

I need help, Computer regulary crashing with bsod, need to figure out what's causing it.

Iam having different kind of bsod's and cannot figure out the cause

Hi axe0,

thank you for your fast reply I need help, Computer regulary crashing with bsod, need to figure out what's causing it. :). Before installing windows 10 again I saved most of my minidumps. I don't know if they contain useful information, but i attached them anyway.

I will run chkdsk before going to bed. The RAM doesn't get recognized fully by my motherboard, but I thought it is better to avoid any tweaking. But here are those CPU-Z screens:

I need help, Computer regulary crashing with bsod, need to figure out what's causing it. [​IMG]

I need help, Computer regulary crashing with bsod, need to figure out what's causing it. [​IMG]

I will also look into firmware updates for my ssd.

DerSenpai, Aug 31, 2019
Thema:

1. I need help, Computer regulary crashing with bsod, need to figure out what's causing it. - Similar Threads - need help Computer

2. Windows 10 suddenly highly unstable. Need help figuring out what i missed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 suddenly highly unstable. Need help figuring out what i missed: I have had a stable pc for 3 years. Last week it suddenly froze while using it. Needed a hard reset to get out of it as it was completely frozen. Since then the behaviour has been the same. I always get through bios. I get to load windows 10 without a freeze 90% of the...
  3. Windows 10 random BSOD cant figure out whats the cause.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 random BSOD cant figure out whats the cause.: Hi I have continuous problem with computer randomly crashes. How do I trace the source of the problem? In the eventviewer I found 2 posts under critical 1) 0x3D55: Package family microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_8wekyb3d8bbwe runtime information is corrupted....
  4. New to windows... Need help figuring out what these shares mean.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New to windows... Need help figuring out what these shares mean.: Hello, i am new to windows and i have sensitive videos and i was looking at the properties of the files and see that they are shared!? What can this mean as i have not shared them with anyone.... I have windows 7 ultimate / windows 10 dual boot if that makes a difference....
  5. Need help with BSOD / Crash Dump analysis

Need help with BSOD / Crash Dump analysis: Hello, I get intermittent (lately 1 or 2 times per week) BSODs on my windows 10 desktop. I need someone to analyze the DMP files for me so I can narrow down the driver and hopefully solve the problem. I just performed the driver verifier procedure (as directed here) and...
  6. Black-sod. Need help figuring out why.

Black-sod. Need help figuring out why.: I have no idea what it was, is. But after screen turns black, sounds keep playing for about a min or so before it shuts down the pc. Windows10 x64. 4670k, 16gb, gtx970. 54035
  7. BSODS - Need help finding out what is causing it.

BSODS - Need help finding out what is causing it.: Attached is the file thingy. Just will BSOD randomly. From watching videos, sometimes when browsing the web, or when gaming. It doesn't happen that often. Like every 3 days I'll get a BSOD. Any help would be appreciated. 51426
  8. BSOD - Help Needed

BSOD - Help Needed: Hey everyone, its been a month or two that i have been getting bluescreens, and they have become more and more frequent. I am running windows 10 and this is my pc build: AMD FX-8350, Gigabyte Radeon R9 270X - System Build - PCPartPicker New Zealand I got a few...
  9. How can I figure out what driver my wifi card needs?

How can I figure out what driver my wifi card needs?: Hi, I believe there is a problem with my wifi network card driver. How can I determine what card I have and what driver I need to download? Thank you 67111
  10. How do I figure out what caused my computer to freeze?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I figure out what caused my computer to freeze?: what do you mean event viewer You have an Event Viewer under Computer Management. It tracks...events...such as crashes, driver crashes, etc. That's always your first stop for diagnosing issues like this.