Windows 10: I need help, Computer regulary crashing with bsod, need to figure out what's causing it.

Discus and support I need help, Computer regulary crashing with bsod, need to figure out what's causing it. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Since upgrading my computer (motherboard, CPU and RAM) I've noticed the computer regulary reboots, usually with blue screens of death, they seem to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Asqwolf, Aug 31, 2019.

1. Asqwolf Win User

I need help, Computer regulary crashing with bsod, need to figure out what's causing it.

Since upgrading my computer (motherboard, CPU and RAM) I've noticed the computer regulary reboots, usually with blue screens of death, they seem to happen at random times, according to the Event Viewer it's either reported as a Bugcheck (Event ID 1001) or as a Kernel-Power (Event ID 41). Sadly it doesn't provide much more details than that, so have no idea where to begin investigating what is causing these crashes. As far as I know all my drivers are up to date, windows as well, if anyone can help me I'd appreciate it, thank you.

:)

Asqwolf, Aug 31, 2019
  2. bassmasta Win User

causes for bsod

a friend of mine is getting bsod's everytime she uses her computer. it is usually at boot, but sometimes at the desktop, but the computer shows the bsod then goes back to normal and runs fine. I was wondering what exactly would cause a blue screen that would not crash the computer.

bassmasta, Aug 31, 2019
  3. Computer keeps crashing and having BSoD.

So I tried the driver verifier, my computer hasn't crashed yet. I did it step by step, and I'm understanding that I need to wait for my computer to crash so I can find out this devious little driver?

Edit: My PC just crashed, but it doesn't give me a BSoD. It simply... Crashes.

Prototype464XBL, Aug 31, 2019
  4. DerSenpai Win User

I need help, Computer regulary crashing with bsod, need to figure out what's causing it.

Iam having different kind of bsod's and cannot figure out the cause

Hi axe0,

thank you for your fast reply I need help, Computer regulary crashing with bsod, need to figure out what's causing it. :). Before installing windows 10 again I saved most of my minidumps. I don't know if they contain useful information, but i attached them anyway.

I will run chkdsk before going to bed. The RAM doesn't get recognized fully by my motherboard, but I thought it is better to avoid any tweaking. But here are those CPU-Z screens:

I need help, Computer regulary crashing with bsod, need to figure out what's causing it. [​IMG]

I need help, Computer regulary crashing with bsod, need to figure out what's causing it. [​IMG]

I will also look into firmware updates for my ssd.

DerSenpai, Aug 31, 2019
Thema:

1. I need help, Computer regulary crashing with bsod, need to figure out what's causing it. - Similar Threads - need help Computer

2. need help figuring out what is causing my WHEA BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help figuring out what is causing my WHEA BSOD: i have ran everything from IPDT to memory diag to chkdsk,sfc,etc.. they all show that there's no problem so i cant put my finger on it ..here is my minidump: minidump.rarhope anyone can help , thanks....
  3. need help figuring out what is causing my WHEA BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need help figuring out what is causing my WHEA BSOD: i have ran everything from IPDT to memory diag to chkdsk,sfc,etc.. they all show that there's no problem so i cant put my finger on it ..here is my minidump: minidump.rarhope anyone can help , thanks....
  4. need help figuring out what is causing my WHEA BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSODs need help figuring out cause

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSODs need help figuring out cause: Hello, getting hit with BSODs relentlessly. Mostly memory management or irql less equal. But once also saw a kernel related stop code. Windows keeps crashing in couple of minutes of reboot. Also, was unsuccessful with resetting the OS -- the pc somehow restarted in the middle...
  6. BSODs need help figuring out cause

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSODs need help figuring out cause: Hello, getting hit with BSODs relentlessly. Mostly memory management or irql less equal. But once also saw a kernel related stop code. Windows keeps crashing in couple of minutes of reboot. Also, was unsuccessful with resetting the OS -- the pc somehow restarted in the middle...
  7. BSODs need help figuring out cause

8. Need help figuring out which driver is causing BSOD crashes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help figuring out which driver is causing BSOD crashes: Hi everyone!I just recently bought a refurbished gaming desktop and have been running into constant BSOD crashes that from googling all seem to be tying into driver errors. After googling I keep running into threads on here of great community members helping people like me...
  9. BSOD - need to figure out what causing this

BSOD - need to figure out what causing this: Hi there As the user has access to the HP Software Updates, user kicked off the 2 updates in relation to BIOS and NIC firmware upgrade yesterday and come back home and when he started he got the BSOD. User managed to get into Safe mode and now reboot as normal. Checked...
  10. Need help with figuring out the causes of BSoD

Need help with figuring out the causes of BSoD: Hello, Recently, when I upgraded most of my components in my computer everything except GPU I have been getting these strange BSoDs. I've tried searching about them on different forums and concluded that this error does not have a defined answer on how to fix it, but its...