Windows 10: I need help connect to wifi

Discus and support I need help connect to wifi in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My computer, before being restarted due to facing an unexpected loop error, was able to connect to wifi while being setup. Right now, ethernet is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Noah Sebastian1, Dec 8, 2023.

1. I need help connect to wifi

My computer, before being restarted due to facing an unexpected loop error, was able to connect to wifi while being setup. Right now, ethernet is enabled but I am unable to connect to wifi at all. How do I connect to wifi without buying a wifi adapter?Before this problem, I had the issue of my computer being stuck in an unexpected loop error. I followed the steps on this website: https://woshub.com/windows-install-error-computer-restarted-unexpectedly/I ended up being able to use my computer but it was unable to connect to wifi like how it previously had.

:)

Noah Sebastian1, Dec 8, 2023

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 8, 2023
  3. wabbles Win User
    When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Dec 8, 2023
  4. Gino Des Win User

I need help connect to wifi

Internet through wifi connection

Hi Sammy,

A few possible reasons can cause WiFi connection issues. To help us identify the cause of this problem, we would like to know the following information:

• Can you connect to the WiFi hotspot of your router? If yes, what is the status of the connection?
    • Does your laptop automatically connect to the WiFi? Do you need to type a password when connecting?
    • Can your laptop detect other WiFi hotspots around your location?

In the meantime, let's run the Network troubleshooter while connected using WiFi. The Network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problems. To run it, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • In the search bar, type Network problems, and then select Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the problem.

Keep us updated on the status of the issue, and we will be glad to assist you further.

Gino Des, Dec 8, 2023
Thema:

I need help connect to wifi

1. I need help connect to wifi - Similar Threads - need help connect

2. I need help connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help connect to wifi: My computer, before being restarted due to facing an unexpected loop error, was able to connect to wifi while being setup. Right now, ethernet is enabled but I am unable to connect to wifi at all. How do I connect to wifi without buying a wifi adapter?Before this problem, I...
  3. I need help connecting to wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help connecting to wifi: Wifi wont work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-connecting-to-wifi/dc4a3bb9-bd46-4ba0-9fb6-4ac10f1c86f8
  4. I need help connecting to wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I need help connecting to wifi: Wifi wont work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-connecting-to-wifi/dc4a3bb9-bd46-4ba0-9fb6-4ac10f1c86f8
  5. I need help connecting to wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. I need help with network connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with network connection: Long story short, i was watchong a movie yesterday and my internet connection stopped working, but cause im sick i didint want to do anything, so i log on my pc today, and i saw that my wi fi doesn't show up, not even the iconAs you can see on photo below, my wifi button...
  7. Wifi Connection Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi Connection Help: I have 2 computers (desktop iBuyPower and a Windows Surface Go) and an android cellphone. Bother my Windows Surface Go and m phone are able to connect to my new wifi router without any issue. I set up my new router last night, and my desktop (iBuyPower) will not list my wifi...
  8. I need help with my wifi, there are no options to choose to connect to, and the...

I need help with my wifi, there are no options to choose to connect to, and the...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/YummyYeet [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gpwc46/i_need_help_with_my_wifi_there_are_no_options_to/
  9. I need help on internet connection

I need help on internet connection: I keep disconnecting and reconnecting on my PC. And now today, I just can’t find a network anymore. I tried to scan for corrupted files on CMD, but the sfc /scannow command would get stuck at 2%. How do I fix this submitted by /u/rk2kk [link] [comments]...
  10. I need help, I need to connect a printer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I need help, I need to connect a printer: I have an hp laptop, I don't know much about installation and I need your help. I want to install a printer on my laptop, this printer shows that I can install it via USB or wireless...