Windows 10: I need help connecting my Sculpt ergonomic keyboard and mouse

Discus and support I need help connecting my Sculpt ergonomic keyboard and mouse in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My sculpt ergonomic keyboard and mouse didn't come with a USB for connection. Can I use one that I already have? Or is there a way to order a new one?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jada Clem, Mar 2, 2024.

1. Jada Clem Win User

I need help connecting my Sculpt ergonomic keyboard and mouse

My sculpt ergonomic keyboard and mouse didn't come with a USB for connection. Can I use one that I already have? Or is there a way to order a new one?

:)

Jada Clem, Mar 2, 2024
  2. T_96 Win User

Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse Connect to Different USB Adapter

Hi,

I have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse (wireless with separate USB adapter). Is there any way to connect the keyboard to a different wireless USB adapter that belongs to another Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse?

I brought the keyboard to another system, which also has the same Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse. However, I did not bring the wireless USB adapter, assuming I would be able to pair the keyboard with another USB adapter of the identical product.

Thanks

T_96, Mar 2, 2024
  3. New Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse

My previous Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse has the rubber on the side coming off. Purchased a new mouse, same kind. Now the new mouse works fine but now the Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard is not working. Will the new ergonomic mouse work with my 'old'
    ergonomic keyboard? If so, what do I need to do?

Thanks.

DondreiaJohnson, Mar 2, 2024
  4. I need help connecting my Sculpt ergonomic keyboard and mouse

How to pair a Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard with a new Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse on a single transceiver (dongle).

Hi,

I recently bought a new sculpt ergonomic mouse since the old one (which was also a sculpt ergonomic mouse) had issues with left click button.

The thing is, when I bought the old one, I bought Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse as a bundle.

Now I want to use the old keyboard with a new mouse (both products are MS sculpt ergonomic) with a single transceiver(dongle).

I don't mind if two devices can pair up with the old dongle (keyboard and mouse bundle) or the new one (mouse only) because I have them both.

Is this possible?

If this is possible, please guide me.

Thanks.

Ihatemyself1212, Mar 2, 2024
Thema:

I need help connecting my Sculpt ergonomic keyboard and mouse

1. I need help connecting my Sculpt ergonomic keyboard and mouse - Similar Threads - need help connecting

2. I need help connecting my Sculpt ergonomic keyboard and mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help connecting my Sculpt ergonomic keyboard and mouse: My sculpt ergonomic keyboard and mouse didn't come with a USB for connection. Can I use one that I already have? Or is there a way to order a new one?...
  3. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse: I have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard and mouse. My question is this, is there a separate dongle for the keyboard and mouse? I purchased them together and I only have the one dongle, but it only works for the mouse and the number pad, but not the keyboard. I moved my...
  4. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse: I have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard and mouse. My question is this, is there a separate dongle for the keyboard and mouse? I purchased them together and I only have the one dongle, but it only works for the mouse and the number pad, but not the keyboard. I moved my...
  5. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse

6. Sculpt ergonomic desktop connects keyboard, but not mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sculpt ergonomic desktop connects keyboard, but not mouse: My keyboard and 10-key connects fine to my macbook air m1 2021, but the mouse refuses to function. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sculpt-ergonomic-desktop-connects-keyboard-but-not/fd38be0a-f291-4ac5-9293-e25dcd98fd29
  7. Sculpt ergonomic desktop connects keyboard, but not mouse

Sculpt ergonomic desktop connects keyboard, but not mouse: My keyboard and 10-key connects fine to my macbook air m1 2021, but the mouse refuses to function. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sculpt-ergonomic-desktop-connects-keyboard-but-not/fd38be0a-f291-4ac5-9293-e25dcd98fd29
  8. Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard - Bluetooth Connection

Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard - Bluetooth Connection: Hi there, I have a notebook for almost two years and all ports are USB-C. Will I have to purchase an adaptor to plug old USB sent with Microsoft Keyboard or is it possible to connect it through bluetooth or any other way? Thanks...
  9. Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse

Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse: Hi, i seem to be having the same common problem with my Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse that others have had in the past, but couldn't find a response to the issue. The left mouse button doesn't work nearly as well as it used to, i have to click in other areas of the button or shift...
  10. Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse

Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse: Hi, I have recently bought a sculpt ergonomic mouse and I really like the shape and feel, I just cant get it to work properly. I have tried a few different mouse pads and even tried the desk but it just doesn't seem to work properly. Is there a certain type of mouse pad i...