Windows 10: I need help deleting a copy of Windows 7 from an SSD.

Discus and support I need help deleting a copy of Windows 7 from an SSD. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have an SSD in my laptop that has a copy of windows 7 on it and my boot drive has a copy of windows 10which I am running. The copy of windows 7 takes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NickS_458, Mar 5, 2021.

1. NickS_458 Win User

I need help deleting a copy of Windows 7 from an SSD.

I have an SSD in my laptop that has a copy of windows 7 on it and my boot drive has a copy of windows 10which I am running. The copy of windows 7 takes up half of the space on the SSD, TrustedInstaller won't let me delete the filesI've tried changing the owner of the files, it hasn't worked, I've also tried to format the SSD but I get a message telling me that I can't format it because a process is using the SSD, the only files on the SSD are the windows 7 files. Any help is appreciated.

:)

NickS_458, Mar 5, 2021
  2. MoonPig Win User

Help with deleting a Windows 7 partition.

Hey,

So recently my boot decided to have the option between "Windows 7" and "Windows 7" on startup... The first one gives me an error, the second is my actual Windows 7 install.

I need to know which to delete on this list, so that i don't have to watch my boot... haha.

This is it:

I need help deleting a copy of Windows 7 from an SSD. Untitled.png

Thanks.

MoonPig, Mar 5, 2021
  3. A-Data Ships XPG SX95 and S592 SSDs with New Windows 7 TRIM Firmware

Hmm somethings a miss there, namely the fact there are only 3 features listed twice *Roll Eyes I need help deleting a copy of Windows 7 from an SSD. :rolleyes:

InTeL-iNsIdE, Mar 5, 2021
  4. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Mar 5, 2021
Thema:

1. I need help deleting a copy of Windows 7 from an SSD. - Similar Threads - need help deleting

2. I need help deleting bitdefender from my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help deleting bitdefender from my computer: I need help deleting bitdefender off my device. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-deleting-bitdefender-from-my-computer/27a67580-c907-4d73-a674-c1ea79f02a3d
  3. I need help deleting bitdefender from my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help deleting bitdefender from my computer: I need help deleting bitdefender off my device. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-deleting-bitdefender-from-my-computer/27a67580-c907-4d73-a674-c1ea79f02a3d
  4. I need help deleting bitdefender from my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. [HELP] I need permission from myself to delete Windows Apps.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    [HELP] I need permission from myself to delete Windows Apps.: I had bought Forza horizon 4 on the Microsoft store app and had installed it under my E: drive. Every couple of months I wipe my computer partially, removing applications that did not come with Windows 10. This happens to include games, like Forza. Trying to reinstall Forza,...
  6. I need help deleting this.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help deleting this.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/HorrificThanos [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/le9gy5/i_need_help_deleting_this/
  7. Need help copying and recovering data from SSD

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Need help copying and recovering data from SSD: My computer boots from an SSD. The SSD stopped working. I put it in an enclosure and plugged it into another computer. It does not show up in Disk Management or File Explorer. It does show up in Device Manager, but it has problems. [img] I'd like to copy it / image it,...
  8. Need help upgrading from windows 7

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help upgrading from windows 7: [ATTACH] So I have an old computer that I wanted to upgrade to windows 10 and everything was going smoothly until it freezes on a percentage with the loading circle not moving at all so in the end i had to force shut down the pc which leads to it undoing the changes and...
  9. copy from windows 7 disks

in Windows 10 Support
    copy from windows 7 disks: Happy New Year to one and all. Let's talk about this garbage O/S. Attempted to install my photos from a disk created on Windows 7. At 43% completed it freezes and will not install any further, and where have all my sites stored in Favorites gone? 101374
  10. Help Needed: My Photos I copy- pasted from iphone are deleted

in Windows 10 Support
    Help Needed: My Photos I copy- pasted from iphone are deleted: I did following steps in windows 10. Opened my iphone pictures folders, copied them (Control +X ). Opened Pictures folder in windows 10 (there were already two folders Saved Pictures and Camera Roll). I created 'New Folder' inside 'pictures'. I pasted all those pictures...