Windows 10: I need help deleting this.

Discus and support I need help deleting this. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/HorrificThanos [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/le9gy5/i_need_help_deleting_this/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/HorrificThanos, Feb 6, 2021.

1. I need help deleting this.

/u/HorrificThanos, Feb 6, 2021
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Feb 6, 2021
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Feb 6, 2021
  4. topgundcp Win User

I need help deleting this.

Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Feb 6, 2021
Thema:

I need help deleting this.

1. I need help deleting this. - Similar Threads - need help deleting

2. I need help with deleting a file, asking for permission

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I need help with deleting a file, asking for permission: Hi,i wanted to delete a file but I couldn't because it said that some other program is using it. I have checked and couldn't find any program using it. i have opened properties window and did something there, actually a couple of things which I'm not very clear of, basically...
  3. I need help with deleting a file, asking for permission

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with deleting a file, asking for permission: Hi,i wanted to delete a file but I couldn't because it said that some other program is using it. I have checked and couldn't find any program using it. i have opened properties window and did something there, actually a couple of things which I'm not very clear of, basically...
  4. I need help with deleting a file, asking for permission

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I need help to delete my main account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help to delete my main account.: My main administrator account is complete full of storage used so i created a new account but when i play video games on my new account i get low amount of fps. iv tried everything but it says i have no permission. Please help....
  6. I need help to delete my main account.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need help to delete my main account.: My main administrator account is complete full of storage used so i created a new account but when i play video games on my new account i get low amount of fps. iv tried everything but it says i have no permission. Please help....
  7. I need help to delete my main account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Need help with deleting a file

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with deleting a file: So there's this file called TeeDriverW8x64.sys in my Windows.old folder. I can't seem to delete it no matter what and i'm pretty sure it might be a malware or something. I've tried using cmd, lock hunter, file assassin and safe mode. Any idea, guys? Edit: the error it...
  9. I need your help how to delete a file.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I need your help how to delete a file.: Hello everyone. I copied some videos from a DVD into my computer desktop, when being copied, there were some notepad like files created beside the video clips. I deleted most of them but one Itme cannot be deleted. It says "could not find the item" then says ''This is no...
  10. Deleted OS Partition and Need Help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Deleted OS Partition and Need Help: Hello. I have an Acer laptop that had Windows 8 on it. We took the free upgrade to get to Windows 10 and tried it for a few months. Now I decided to try to install Windows 7 on it. I put the disc in the drive and booted. I deleted all partitions except for the data partition...