Windows 10: I need help diagnosing a cd-rw burner

Discus and support I need help diagnosing a cd-rw burner in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello all, I am getting ready to burn an audio disk and my PC says need to install burner. How can I diagnose this? Before anyone asks there have been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by metalman228, Oct 6, 2019.

1. I need help diagnosing a cd-rw burner

Hello all, I am getting ready to burn an audio disk and my PC says need to install burner.

How can I diagnose this? Before anyone asks there have been NO changes to my PC to any software or hard ware period. It burned fine until today.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

:)

metalman228, Oct 6, 2019

2. Window 10 will not let me burn my pictures on CD-RW

Hi Judy,

CD-RW needs a more sensitive optical lens to read or write on it. There is a possibility that your CD burner can't write on a CD-RW. To isolate the issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• What app are you using to burn on the CD-RW?
    • Have you tried using a CD-R or another CD-RW?
    • Were you able to burn on a CD-RW using the same CD burner prior to this issue?
    • Were there any changes made to your computer before this?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We're looking forward to your response.

Katrina Men, Oct 6, 2019
  3. I need help diagnosing a cd-rw burner

Hello all, I am getting ready to burn an audio disk and my PC says need to install burner.

How can I diagnose this? Before anyone asks there have been NO changes to my PC to any software or hard ware period. It burned fine until today.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

metalman228, Oct 6, 2019
  4. pcompute Win User

I need help diagnosing a cd-rw burner

CD burner issues

I have a HL-DT-ST DVD+-RW GWA4164B CD/DVD burner/writer. Since I upgraded to Win 10 from Win 7, it shows in the drive list but won't read or write, in fact it slows down the whole system until I manually eject it. I've tried everything I could find
    but to no avail. Please help

pcompute, Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

I need help diagnosing a cd-rw burner

1. I need help diagnosing a cd-rw burner - Similar Threads - need help diagnosing

2. I need help with diagnosing a BSOD.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need help with diagnosing a BSOD.: My computer keeps blue screening. I bought a new 2TB SSD and used clonzilla to clone the older 500GB drive. Everything boots up and runs well. It ran for a good amount of time but is now blue screening occasionally. I could use some help with the Dump file. In WinDbg Preview...
  3. cd burner not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cd burner not working: When I attempt to burn a cd I get the following error mesage:Windows Media Player cannot burn the files. If the burner is busy, wait for the current task to finish. If necessary, verify that the burner is connected properly and that you have installed the latest device...
  4. cd burner not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cd burner not working: When I attempt to burn a cd I get the following error mesage:Windows Media Player cannot burn the files. If the burner is busy, wait for the current task to finish. If necessary, verify that the burner is connected properly and that you have installed the latest device...
  5. cd burner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cd burner: My windows 10 reads but does not write a cd /dvd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cd-burner/bf0d6438-7208-4e57-a0e7-59a356a47a9a
  6. CD burner

CD burner: I have desktop HP6300 with Win10. If i want to burn a CD and put disk in the monitor turn black, all fans start spin viguorisly and I have to remove the disk and restart the computer manually to bring it back to life.So, did someone has the same problem?...
  7. CD/DVD Burner

CD/DVD Burner: I am trying to burn audio files to a CD and I get the following response - "Windows Media Player cannot burn the files. If the burner is busy, wait for the current task to finish. If necessary, verify that the burner is connected properly and that you have installed the...
  8. CD Burner

CD Burner: I had Error Message 0xCOAA0301 trying to burn a CD can any one help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cd-burner/126e36ee-1be9-4da4-96ea-8e6ee8acb713
  9. CD Burner

CD Burner: I Can not get the Media Player to Burn a CD any Ideas https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cd-burner/ae6b3545-ba95-4993-8ef5-bb0a4c75ebaf
  10. Help finding 52x internal CD burner

Help finding 52x internal CD burner: My laptop came with a 24x burner I still burn Cds for people/bands daily. I need a faster drive I see 24x all over the place For the life of me I can't find stores that sell 52x internal laptop drives Can anybody help me with locating some? 99606