Windows 10: i need help downloading and installing windows 7 or 10

Discus and support i need help downloading and installing windows 7 or 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; can you all help me with this please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by VernonMusic, May 14, 2020.

1. i need help downloading and installing windows 7 or 10

can you all help me with this please

:)

VernonMusic, May 14, 2020

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, May 14, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 14, 2020
  4. Cvrk Win User

i need help downloading and installing windows 7 or 10

Installing Windows 10 on Lumia 920

I have a Lumia 920 mobile phone.
    Found a list on the net with compatible phones that support Win 10. Mine is on that list.
    Can't upgrade with the usual way.
    Found help on this official website of developers for Windows Phones. It's a step by step no brainer thing. Most people are doing it. Except me. I can't get past point 6. HOWTO: Install Windows 10 for Phones on Non-supported devices (and other hacks)

"6.Connect to the same WiFi that your PC is on. Edit the settings for the WiFi connection to turn on the Proxy and set it to use the PC’s IP address and enter 8877 for the port "

7. Open Internet Explorer on your phone and navigate to http://[pc.ip.add.ress]:8877 where [pc.ip.add.ress] is the IP address of the PC running the WPInsidersHacks app

No idea what this means.I guess i need to access the router and modify some settings in there. Some guy on the forum told me " think he means to use the local IP address of the pc. Go to cmd and type ipconfig and look for ipv4 address. Should be somethin like 192/......"

I did connect my phone as always via wi-fi to my router. But i have no ideea how to use that proxy or how to make my phone have the same Ip as computer. I did start WPInsiderHacks app on pc. This is what it looks like

i need help downloading and installing windows 7 or 10 [​IMG]

Theres also this official Windows 10 Preview On Nokia Lumia 920 - Windows Central Forums
    It says this :
    1. Download the Windows Insider app.
    Press ... > about > make sure Sys free space is 300MB or more.
    If there isn't enough space, make full reset with Windows Phone Recovery Tool.

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn:7777

Download and install certificate.
    3. Edit WiFi connection, enable Proxy

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn

4. Open Insider app, click get builds
    5. You will get Enroll page, do not Enroll yet!
    6. Switch to WIFI settings, turn off proxy.
    7. Switch to Windows Insider app and now you can enroll for Windows 10 Technical Preview.
    Choose Fast option.
    8. Check Settings > Phone update.
    If it can't find updates, you may need to reboot your phone and enroll again (without a proxy now).

Same thing with the proxy. Anyways the more detailed steps on the DEV forum are much better i think .Cuz they put out more info on how to do it.

Can anybody help me with step 6 ?

Thema:

i need help downloading and installing windows 7 or 10

1. i need help downloading and installing windows 7 or 10 - Similar Threads - need help downloading

2. need to download windows 7 upgrade advisor and a clean install download of windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need to download windows 7 upgrade advisor and a clean install download of windows 7: I'm looking to upgrade my toshiba satellite M305-S4848 from Windows Vista to Windows 7. Can anyone help me achieve this please ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-download-windows-7-upgrade-advisor-and-a/4f6337c3-2803-4448-92d7-17b34eb3c618
  3. need to download windows 7 upgrade advisor and a clean install download of windows 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need to download windows 7 upgrade advisor and a clean install download of windows 7: I'm looking to upgrade my toshiba satellite M305-S4848 from Windows Vista to Windows 7. Can anyone help me achieve this please ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-download-windows-7-upgrade-advisor-and-a/4f6337c3-2803-4448-92d7-17b34eb3c618
  4. Need Help Downloading Windows 7 ISO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help Downloading Windows 7 ISO: Hi Microsoft Community,I have an old Pentium 2 laptop with 4GB RAM that only supports Windows 7. Since Windows 7 is no longer available for download on the Microsoft website, I am looking for assistance on how to obtain the Windows 7 ISO file and create a bootable pendrive...
  5. Need Help Downloading Windows 7 ISO

Need Help Downloading Windows 7 ISO: Hi Microsoft Community,I have an old Pentium 2 laptop with 4GB RAM that only supports Windows 7. Since Windows 7 is no longer available for download on the Microsoft website, I am looking for assistance on how to obtain the Windows 7 ISO file and create a bootable pendrive...
  6. I need help to install windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I need help to install windows 10: I need help to have windows 10 version 20H2 or 22H2 I have version1909 already on my HP Pro, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-to-install-windows-10/ad77bbe8-c6f3-4307-a836-d9ec4aeaa305
  7. I need help on downloads.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I need help on downloads.: Hello, I just got this new win10 laptop, and it's really good!it runs smoothly, it's easy to use, but one flaw: I can't download anything!frankly, this site exists.I can't download anything on Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, or even the Microsoft store.There is no error...
  8. I need help on downloads.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help on downloads.: Hello, I just got this new win10 laptop, and it's really good!it runs smoothly, it's easy to use, but one flaw: I can't download anything!frankly, this site exists.I can't download anything on Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, or even the Microsoft store.There is no error...
  9. I need help on downloads.

10. Clean install help needed; Windows 7 OEM to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clean install help needed; Windows 7 OEM to Windows 10: Hi everybody; I downloaded the ISO for Windows 10 Home 32/64 bit and tried to do a clean install but it didn't accept my Windows 7 OEM key. Any idea anyone? I really do not like upgrades, always do clean install. Henk 20327