Windows 10: I need help error with download store not allowing to download

Discus and support I need help error with download store not allowing to download in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello I uninstalled an app from my PC and tried to reinstall it from the store however, I'm not able to reinstall the app because it is giving me an... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by KristenSunsfield, Apr 14, 2022.

1. I need help error with download store not allowing to download

Hello I uninstalled an app from my PC and tried to reinstall it from the store however, I'm not able to reinstall the app because it is giving me an error. Please help.

:)

KristenSunsfield, Apr 14, 2022

2. Downloading is Slow from Store.

Hi Mihir,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

From the description, I understand that Windows store downloads slowly.

Step 1:

I suggest you to clear Windows Store cache and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows logo key + R.
    • Type wsreset.exe on Run window and press enter.
    • Check if issue persists.

You may try the following steps and check:

Step 2:

Try to run the sfc scan and check if the Windows store downloads faster:

Run a System File Checker (SFC) scan to check for any file corruption.
    SFC scan will scan for corrupt system files on the computer and repair them.

• Press Windows key + X, click
      Command Prompt (Admin)
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:

sfc /scannow
    Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Divya Murugan, Apr 14, 2022
  3. dalchina Win User
    Cant download ms Store aaps_Microsoft Store Error Code: 0x80131500

Hi,
    - and is UAC on or had you disabled it?

- do you mean there was an error, or that it completed successfully and didn't help?

Have you changed any permissions e.g. to the Windowsapps folder?

Similar here - which lists ideas that don't work...so can be skipped.
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...7-8f4a9c60eb77

Please create a new account for test purposes. Log in as that user.
    Do you see the same problem, or not?
    (If not = an in-place upgrade repair install is not likely to help)

This is a useful diagnostic test, also suggested in the link I quoted.

You can try changing your DNS as here:
    How to troubleshoot Microsoft Store error 0x80131500 on Windows 10? - Auslogics blog

See the conclusion at the end here:
    windows 10 - How do I fix the Microsoft Store "Page could not be loaded. Please try again later." error? - Super User

Are you using a VPN or proxy server? Check

I need help error with  download store not allowing to download [​IMG]

Thanks.

dalchina, Apr 14, 2022
  4. I need help error with download store not allowing to download

Apps not downloading from Windows Store

Hi Youseff,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Let me help you.

Please share the following details.

• What is the status when you try to download apps from the store?

• Do you receive any error code or error message on the screen?

• Are you using a Microsoft Account?

I suggest you to perform Windows Store reset and check if it resolves the issue.

Reset Windows store

Follow the below steps to reset Windows Store

• Press Windows +R

• Type Wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    Check if it helps.

Keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Aswin_Anand, Apr 14, 2022
Thema:

I need help error with download store not allowing to download

1. I need help error with download store not allowing to download - Similar Threads - need help error

2. I need help downloading Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help downloading Microsoft store: I need help downloading Microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-downloading-microsoft-store/ce7df68f-563c-4eda-9867-65b04040b6d7
  3. I need help downloading Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help downloading Microsoft store: I need help downloading Microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-downloading-microsoft-store/ce7df68f-563c-4eda-9867-65b04040b6d7
  4. I need help error with download store not allowing to download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help error with download store not allowing to download: Hello I uninstalled an app from my PC and tried to reinstall it from the store however, I'm not able to reinstall the app because it is giving me an error. Please help....
  5. I need help error with download store not allowing to download

I need help error with download store not allowing to download: Hello I uninstalled an app from my PC and tried to reinstall it from the store however, I'm not able to reinstall the app because it is giving me an error. Please help....
  6. I need to download Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I need to download Microsoft Store: i have unistalled Microsoft Store as i have been fixing a problem on it now i don't know how to install it again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-download-microsoft-store/9113a453-053c-4055-b3d2-398e04b19bf9
  7. I need to download Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to download Microsoft Store: i have unistalled Microsoft Store as i have been fixing a problem on it now i don't know how to install it again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-download-microsoft-store/9113a453-053c-4055-b3d2-398e04b19bf9
  8. I need help on downloads.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I need help on downloads.: Hello, I just got this new win10 laptop, and it's really good!it runs smoothly, it's easy to use, but one flaw: I can't download anything!frankly, this site exists.I can't download anything on Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, or even the Microsoft store.There is no error...
  9. I need help on downloads.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help on downloads.: Hello, I just got this new win10 laptop, and it's really good!it runs smoothly, it's easy to use, but one flaw: I can't download anything!frankly, this site exists.I can't download anything on Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, or even the Microsoft store.There is no error...
  10. I need help on downloads.