Windows 10: I need help. Event Viewer doesn't show me the results of the Memory Diagnostic tests I ran.

Discus and support I need help. Event Viewer doesn't show me the results of the Memory Diagnostic tests I ran. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'll explain it briefly: I ran the Memory Diagnostic Tool two times to check whether my RAM was working well or not, then opened the Event Viewer and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/gemelijah, Jul 30, 2020.

1. I need help. Event Viewer doesn't show me the results of the Memory Diagnostic tests I ran.

I'll explain it briefly: I ran the Memory Diagnostic Tool two times to check whether my RAM was working well or not, then opened the Event Viewer and searched for "MemoryDiagnostics-Results", but getting no info about my PC's memory and only finding two events named "MemoryDiagnostic-Schedule". I tried searching online to see if someone else encountered this problem before, but again, I got no answer. Can somebody here help me?

submitted by /u/gemelijah
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/gemelijah, Jul 30, 2020

2. Memory diagnostic test results not found

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

This is very unusual that you are unable to find the results for Memory Diagnostic test.

Usually, when the memory diagnostic is complete the results will be stored under Event Viewer. Kindly follow the steps mentioned below to access Event Viewer logs for Memory Diagnostic.

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open
      Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for Run.
    2. In Run dialog box, type eventvwr and hit enter.
    3. Now expand Windows Logs and click on
      System.

You can use the filter or the find option in Event Viewer to check for specific logs. You can try the steps mentioned below to filter memory diagnostic results in Event Viewer.

1. Right click on System and click on
      Find.
    2. Now type Memory Diagnostic results and click on
      Find Next

This should pull up the results for Memory Diagnostic that you have ran.

Let us know if there are any concerns, we will certainly assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jul 31, 2020
  3. gemelijah Win User
    Event Viewer doesn't show Diagnostic test results.

I'll explain it briefly:

So, I ran the Memory Diagnostic Tool twice to check if my RAM was working well, after each time opening the Event Viewer, clicking on Windows Logs > System, then using the "Find" tool to search for "MemoryDiagnostics-Results", but finding only two files
    named "MemoryDiagnostics-Schedule" and getting no info about my computer's memory status whatsoever.

I tried searching online to see if anyone answered this question before, but still couldn't find any solution.

Can anyone help me? Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

gemelijah, Jul 31, 2020
  4. WilliamDz Win User

I need help. Event Viewer doesn't show me the results of the Memory Diagnostic tests I ran.

Event Viewer doesn't show Diagnostic test results.

So i double-checked by running a couple tests.

If system passed memory test, normally in Applicatios and Services log > Microsoft > Windows > MemoryDiagnostics-Results it would only contain a single information

entry with "Windows Memory Diagnostics results"

However, in the System Log the more descriptive events shows under Source MemoryDiagnostics-Results, Event ID 1101 and 1201 respectively.

I need help. Event Viewer doesn't show me the results of the Memory Diagnostic tests I ran. 14546c33-8179-4dd8-9bfa-e631eec6a06e?upload=true.png

WilliamDz, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

I need help. Event Viewer doesn't show me the results of the Memory Diagnostic tests I ran.

1. I need help. Event Viewer doesn't show me the results of the Memory Diagnostic tests I ran. - Similar Threads - need help Event

2. Memory Diagnostic Failed Test

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Diagnostic Failed Test: Just recently updated my Motherboard's BIOS B550 AORUS ELITE AX V2 Earlier today and ever since my pc has crashed on muyltiple games under rendering issues, I rant a memory diagnostic and it failed as well, not sure how to pinpoint what exactly went wrong....
  3. Memory Diagnostic Failed Test

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory Diagnostic Failed Test: Just recently updated my Motherboard's BIOS B550 AORUS ELITE AX V2 Earlier today and ever since my pc has crashed on muyltiple games under rendering issues, I rant a memory diagnostic and it failed as well, not sure how to pinpoint what exactly went wrong....
  4. Memory diagnostics results are not showing up in Event Viewer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Memory diagnostics results are not showing up in Event Viewer: Hello, I have ran into a problem... For a few months now, I have a problem with occasional freezing of Windows and sometimes, I get BSoD with the error "DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE". I have been searching for fixes and one of the things to do was to run Windows Memory...
  5. Event Viewer doesn't show Diagnostic test results.

Event Viewer doesn't show Diagnostic test results.: I'll explain it briefly: So, I ran the Memory Diagnostic Tool twice to check if my RAM was working well, after each time opening the Event Viewer, clicking on Windows Logs > System, then using the "Find" tool to search for "MemoryDiagnostics-Results", but finding only two...
  6. Just ran a windows memory diagnostic and this is the result, do I need to get a new ram?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Just ran a windows memory diagnostic and this is the result, do I need to get a new ram?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ThatHariboKid [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e7b7hj/just_ran_a_windows_memory_diagnostic_and_this_is/
  7. Memory diagnostic test results not found

Memory diagnostic test results not found: I have run the test twice now and can't find the results. Based on community threads, I've looked in the windows system log and can find the events for the 'diagnostic being scheduled immediately' - both times - but never any results... any ideas?...
  8. Windows Memory Diagnostic didn't display test results

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Memory Diagnostic didn't display test results: I can see the thumbnail in the corner, but when I click it, nothing happens! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-memory-diagnostic-didnt-display-test/9f19e735-ae23-4b6f-adeb-6513eebdce56
  9. Windows Memory Diagnostics not showing results in Event Viewer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Memory Diagnostics not showing results in Event Viewer: I am having a Windows 10 laptop. I used to remember the last time I did the test I was able to go into event viewer and check the results. Now I did the test like 3 times and I check under application and services and also windows under the system tab. There's only one entry...
  10. Read Memory Diagnostics Tool Results in Event Viewer in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Read Memory Diagnostics Tool Results in Event Viewer in Windows 10: How to: Read Memory Diagnostics Tool Results in Event Viewer in Windows 10 How to Read Memory Diagnostics Tool Results in Event Viewer in Windows 10 [img] Information Memory problems can cause your PC to lose information or stop working. Windows 10 includes the...