Windows 10: I need help figureing out my laptop black screen issue??????

Discus and support I need help figureing out my laptop black screen issue?????? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I someone or help figuring out why all of usudden my asus x551mav windows 10 pro pc go,s black screen out the blue Irenstaled my pc and it ran fine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Paul Rockwell, Dec 22, 2019.

1. I need help figureing out my laptop black screen issue??????

I someone or help figuring out why all of usudden my asus x551mav windows 10 pro pc go,s black screen out the blue Irenstaled my pc and it ran fine then I went downloaded a lot of information for learning and wen,t in to bios to try and fix mydvd-ram matshita dvd uj8e1 and find thing missing in my bios ??nk
    Go to try and add boot option to restore it and save and restart back to windows,screen go,s black again dang it take hours to get it back here I old and tired of it.?
    I think because of missing drivers,software ?????? bios settings ???

CAN ANYONE HELP ME with this and send me auto detect software download fix it and hope tell me what the heck as well

thank you realy would be so thankful.

- - - Updated - - -

yes please and thank you all very very very much...… I realy poor and need to fix this old laptop so I can keep learning aboyt pc,s

- - - Updated - - -

running windows pro version10.0.18363 build 18363
    asus x551mav laptop

:)

Paul Rockwell, Dec 22, 2019

2. Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Dec 22, 2019
  3. Preparing automatic repair - black screen asus laptop

Hi,

In most cases, this issue is caused by a corrupted system file. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we'll be needing additional information:

• Is there an error code displayed when the screen turns black?
    • Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to the issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided on this
    article. It contains information and resolution about black screen errors.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Gerard Qui, Dec 22, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

I need help figureing out my laptop black screen issue??????

Black Screen on Startup

Hello,

Could you please answer few questions:

• When you say “Now, nothing is on my desktop” what exactly are you referring to?

• Are you getting black screen after Sign in?
    If you are getting black screen after sign in, I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in the below help article and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot black screen problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Arul_D, Dec 22, 2019
Thema:

I need help figureing out my laptop black screen issue??????

1. I need help figureing out my laptop black screen issue?????? - Similar Threads - need help figureing

2. I need help with my laptop, black screen with cursor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with my laptop, black screen with cursor: So, today I tried to open my laptop. I opened it and wanted to open Steam to play something, but it doesnt work. After 1 minute, where I could just move the cursor, my laptop got a black screen with cursor. Nothing works, I searched youtube, google, and doesnt work. Not even...
  3. I need help with my laptop, black screen with cursor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with my laptop, black screen with cursor: So, today I tried to open my laptop. I opened it and wanted to open Steam to play something, but it doesnt work. After 1 minute, where I could just move the cursor, my laptop got a black screen with cursor. Nothing works, I searched youtube, google, and doesnt work. Not even...
  4. BSODs need help figuring out cause

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSODs need help figuring out cause: Hello, getting hit with BSODs relentlessly. Mostly memory management or irql less equal. But once also saw a kernel related stop code. Windows keeps crashing in couple of minutes of reboot. Also, was unsuccessful with resetting the OS -- the pc somehow restarted in the middle...
  5. BSODs need help figuring out cause

BSODs need help figuring out cause: Hello, getting hit with BSODs relentlessly. Mostly memory management or irql less equal. But once also saw a kernel related stop code. Windows keeps crashing in couple of minutes of reboot. Also, was unsuccessful with resetting the OS -- the pc somehow restarted in the middle...
  6. BSOD - Dump files / Need help figuring out the issue,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - Dump files / Need help figuring out the issue,: Hello,While watching youtube, and playing a game- my PC screen went black, and the audio distorted, after some time it officially crashed. there was no blue screen. it reset on its own and I was able to get this memory dump. I ran it through WinDbg, but can't truly pinpoint...
  7. BSOD - Dump files / Need help figuring out the issue,

BSOD - Dump files / Need help figuring out the issue,: Hello,While watching youtube, and playing a game- my PC screen went black, and the audio distorted, after some time it officially crashed. there was no blue screen. it reset on its own and I was able to get this memory dump. I ran it through WinDbg, but can't truly pinpoint...
  8. BSOD - Dump files / Need help figuring out the issue,

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. I need help figureing out my laptop black screen ishu??????

in Windows 10 Support
    I need help figureing out my laptop black screen ishu??????: I someone or help figuring out why all of usudden my asus x551mav windows 10 pro pc go,s black screen out the blue Irenstaled my pc and it ran fine then I went downloaded a lot of information for learning and wen,t in to bios to try and fix mydvd-ram matshita dvd uj8e1 and...
  10. Black-sod. Need help figuring out why.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black-sod. Need help figuring out why.: I have no idea what it was, is. But after screen turns black, sounds keep playing for about a min or so before it shuts down the pc. Windows10 x64. 4670k, 16gb, gtx970. 54035