Windows 10: I need help figuring out why my game wont give me the option to install

Discus and support I need help figuring out why my game wont give me the option to install in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I bought naruto ultimate ninja storm in December and never touched it all too much and now I want to play it and its wont give me a download prompt... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by fuckingpain, Aug 1, 2020.

1. I need help figuring out why my game wont give me the option to install

I bought naruto ultimate ninja storm in December and never touched it all too much and now I want to play it and its wont give me a download prompt

:)

fuckingpain, Aug 1, 2020
  2. niko084 Win User

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Sd app saving MOVE option is grayed out it will not let me click on it

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing currently.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Did you make any changes in prior to this issue?
    • Is this specific to games?
    I suggest you to try the steps below and check if this helps. Since move option is greyed out, I would suggest you to un-install and reinstall the game and check. Follow the below steps.

• Go to Settings and select System.

• Click on App & Features, click on game and uninstall the game.

• Now click on Storage and select a drive on
      New apps will save to.

• Try re-installing the game again and check.
    Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Aug 1, 2020
  4. I need help figuring out why my game wont give me the option to install

My Gaming App wont work pls help me

PLS!! Help me my gaming app wont work but why?? Answer pls ASAP

AntiCustomBoy, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

I need help figuring out why my game wont give me the option to install

1. I need help figuring out why my game wont give me the option to install - Similar Threads - need help figuring

2. Plesae help me figure out why this is happening

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Plesae help me figure out why this is happening: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/K_King_Official [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i353rq/plesae_help_me_figure_out_why_this_is_happening/
  3. Need help with figuring out the causes of BSoD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help with figuring out the causes of BSoD: Hello, Recently, when I upgraded most of my components in my computer everything except GPU I have been getting these strange BSoDs. I've tried searching about them on different forums and concluded that this error does not have a defined answer on how to fix it, but its...
  4. Consistent crashes while gaming and I cant figure out why

Consistent crashes while gaming and I cant figure out why: I have a 2080s Black. I have been crashing during path of exile during different situations nothing specific in game is crashing me as far as I can figure out. After researching the exemption code error I came across a lot of possible reasons this was happening. I have -...
  5. I need help figureing out my laptop black screen issue??????

in Windows 10 Support
    I need help figureing out my laptop black screen issue??????: I someone or help figuring out why all of usudden my asus x551mav windows 10 pro pc go,s black screen out the blue Irenstaled my pc and it ran fine then I went downloaded a lot of information for learning and wen,t in to bios to try and fix mydvd-ram matshita dvd uj8e1 and...
  6. I need help figureing out my laptop black screen ishu??????

in Windows 10 Support
    I need help figureing out my laptop black screen ishu??????: I someone or help figuring out why all of usudden my asus x551mav windows 10 pro pc go,s black screen out the blue Irenstaled my pc and it ran fine then I went downloaded a lot of information for learning and wen,t in to bios to try and fix mydvd-ram matshita dvd uj8e1 and...
  7. What phone number do I call to speak with an actual person to help me figure out why my...

in Windows 10 Customization
    What phone number do I call to speak with an actual person to help me figure out why my...: DISM /online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-phone-number-do-i-call-to-speak-with-an/86ea6f81-7c0a-4854-9b60-330427b10609
  8. help me to figure out this problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    help me to figure out this problem: --------------------------- Windows Script Host --------------------------- Script: C:\Users\munee\AppData\Roaming\JVUDq\uMDuY.vbs Line: 1 Char: 43 Error: The system cannot find the file specified. Code: 80070002 Source: (null) ---------------------------...
  9. Black-sod. Need help figuring out why.

Black-sod. Need help figuring out why.: I have no idea what it was, is. But after screen turns black, sounds keep playing for about a min or so before it shuts down the pc. Windows10 x64. 4670k, 16gb, gtx970. 54035
  10. Need help figuring out graphics driver problem, won't load games

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Need help figuring out graphics driver problem, won't load games: So the other day I bought this meh desktop computer from uncle, I'm very bad at all this tech stuff by all your standards but I'll try my best on setting as much info as I can. I set up the computer today (windows 7), and then immediately proceeded to install windows 10...