Windows 10: I need help figuring out why my game wont give me the option to install

Discus and support I need help figuring out why my game wont give me the option to install in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I bought naruto ultimate ninja storm in December and never touched it all too much and now I want to play it and its wont give me a download prompt... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by fuckingpain, Aug 1, 2020.

1. I need help figuring out why my game wont give me the option to install

I bought naruto ultimate ninja storm in December and never touched it all too much and now I want to play it and its wont give me a download prompt

:)

fuckingpain, Aug 1, 2020
  2. niko084 Win User

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Sd app saving MOVE option is grayed out it will not let me click on it

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing currently.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Did you make any changes in prior to this issue?
    • Is this specific to games?
    I suggest you to try the steps below and check if this helps. Since move option is greyed out, I would suggest you to un-install and reinstall the game and check. Follow the below steps.

• Go to Settings and select System.

• Click on App & Features, click on game and uninstall the game.

• Now click on Storage and select a drive on
      New apps will save to.

• Try re-installing the game again and check.
    Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Aug 1, 2020
  4. I need help figuring out why my game wont give me the option to install

My Gaming App wont work pls help me

PLS!! Help me my gaming app wont work but why?? Answer pls ASAP

AntiCustomBoy, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

I need help figuring out why my game wont give me the option to install

1. I need help figuring out why my game wont give me the option to install - Similar Threads - need help figuring

2. Why is discord not giving me an option to install?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is discord not giving me an option to install?: I can click install but when the little screen pops up to click it again, it doesn't work?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-discord-not-giving-me-an-option-to-install/3d842a7f-aa59-4ba5-9110-6bf591fc117b
  3. Why is discord not giving me an option to install?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is discord not giving me an option to install?: I can click install but when the little screen pops up to click it again, it doesn't work?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-discord-not-giving-me-an-option-to-install/3d842a7f-aa59-4ba5-9110-6bf591fc117b
  4. Why is discord not giving me an option to install?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. need help figuring out why my PC is having the BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help figuring out why my PC is having the BSOD: Was wondering if anyone can help me out in figuring why my PC is having blue screens. It has been happening more frequently like once a week and has been when the PC is idle with a twitch stream running. I don't know too much, but have used the bluescreenview app to have a...
  6. need help figuring out why my PC is having the BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need help figuring out why my PC is having the BSOD: Was wondering if anyone can help me out in figuring why my PC is having blue screens. It has been happening more frequently like once a week and has been when the PC is idle with a twitch stream running. I don't know too much, but have used the bluescreenview app to have a...
  7. need help figuring out why my PC is having the BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Need help figuring out why my computer keeps rebooting

Need help figuring out why my computer keeps rebooting: Support has been of zero assistance. My computer is rebooting multiple times a day. Here is a memory dump. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could tell me what it says is causing it: Link to Memory Dump Remove the .txt extension to access the dump. I have run all...
  9. Plesae help me figure out why this is happening

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Plesae help me figure out why this is happening: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/K_King_Official [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i353rq/plesae_help_me_figure_out_why_this_is_happening/
  10. Black-sod. Need help figuring out why.

Black-sod. Need help figuring out why.: I have no idea what it was, is. But after screen turns black, sounds keep playing for about a min or so before it shuts down the pc. Windows10 x64. 4670k, 16gb, gtx970. 54035