Windows 10: I need help finding the file path for the folder that I set up to receive scanned documents.

Discus and support I need help finding the file path for the folder that I set up to receive scanned documents. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Whatever I have tried generates an error message that the path is invalid.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Debra Price 41, Nov 30, 2023.

1. I need help finding the file path for the folder that I set up to receive scanned documents.

Whatever I have tried generates an error message that the path is invalid.

:)

Debra Price 41, Nov 30, 2023

2. I need help finding the file path for the folder that I set up to receive scanned documents.

based on personal experience to find the file path for your scanned documents folder on Windows 10, follow these steps:

- Open File Explorer.

- Navigate to the folder you set up to receive scanned documents.

- Right-click on the folder.

- Select "Properties" from the context menu.

- In the Properties window, you should see the "General" tab. The Location field will display the file path.

- If you encounter an error, double-check that you have the correct folder and ensure there are no typos in the path you're using.

If the issue continue, let me know the specific error message you're receiving
    so i can assist further.

eluyode ifeoluwa, Nov 30, 2023
  3. CDCalkins Win User
    I need help finding the file path for the folder that I set up to receive scanned documents.

You should manually look for it. Go to your library and look for documents and look in the documents folder for a subfolder called "Scanned Documents."

Or

Libraries (You named this during PC setup)/Documents/Scanned Documents >

Occasionally, some printer driver software puts in the "Pictures" under a "Scanned Documents" subfolder.

If you manually changed it you have to physically find where you put by looking in each folder in your library (Documents, Downloads, Pictures, Videos, Desktop, etc).

None of this really matters because each time you do a scan you have a scan dialogue box that pops up and shows you the scan and you have the change to "save as" and delineate the file path. This is the correct way to do it -- not using a default scan location which is meant to be temporary anyway just like the downloads folder is meant to be temporary.

CDCalkins, Nov 30, 2023
  4. I need help finding the file path for the folder that I set up to receive scanned documents.

I need help finding the file path for the folder that I set up to receive scanned documents.

try using a simpler path, like "C:\Documents\Scanned".

eluyode ifeoluwa, Nov 30, 2023
Thema:

1. I need help finding the file path for the folder that I set up to receive scanned documents. - Similar Threads - need help finding

2. I need help with folder settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I need help with folder settings: Extra Large Icons Large Icons Medium Icons Small Icons List Details How can I make all my folders open in LIST only Thank You https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-folder-settings/69d267a2-fd1d-48ad-9d88-bb020609af7c
  3. I need help with folder settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with folder settings: Extra Large Icons Large Icons Medium Icons Small Icons List Details How can I make all my folders open in LIST only Thank You https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-folder-settings/69d267a2-fd1d-48ad-9d88-bb020609af7c
  4. I set up a file folder in documents and then set up sub-folders. When I tried to save a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I set up a file folder in documents and then set up sub-folders. When I tried to save a...: I set up a file folder in documents and then set up sub-folders. When I tried to save a document to one of the sub-folders, the sub-folders don't appear....
  5. I set up a file folder in documents and then set up sub-folders. When I tried to save a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I set up a file folder in documents and then set up sub-folders. When I tried to save a...: I set up a file folder in documents and then set up sub-folders. When I tried to save a document to one of the sub-folders, the sub-folders don't appear....
  6. I need help with my documents folder

I need help with my documents folder: I recently ran out of room on my C drive so I moved my documents folder to my E drive where there's more room. Windows made a copy of the folder and so I deleted the original in C drive which made windows also delete the documents folder in E drive that I had just created. I...
  7. I need help with my documents folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with my documents folder: I recently ran out of room on my C drive so I moved my documents folder to my E drive where there's more room. Windows made a copy of the folder and so I deleted the original in C drive which made windows also delete the documents folder in E drive that I had just created. I...
  8. I need help with my documents folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. I need to send scanned documents jpg. files by email but they are not being received, only...

I need to send scanned documents jpg. files by email but they are not being received, only...: how to convert jpg or png files to pdf. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-send-scanned-documents-jpg-files-by/6f311663-49c8-49c6-aa1e-cb666336f109
  10. I need help editing some scanned documents

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need help editing some scanned documents: Hello I got some scanned documents saved on my usb stick. Some of them are a bit ugly and i want them to be cleaned up. Some of them are misaligned as well. 129118